剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
The rest of us, let's find a way in.
其余的人想办法进去
Oh, my God, is that...?
我天啊 那是
Rainbow Trout?
虹鳟鱼吗
That's me! Fish on a platter.
没错 餐盘上的鱼
Who's asking?
你哪位
Oh, Miss Trout, I-I'm just a huge, huge fan.
虹鳟鱼小姐 我是你的超级粉丝啊
I saw you years ago at Queen Patty's, and...
我很多年前在帕蒂变装女王秀上面看到过您
How... How are you walking in those things?
你穿着这玩意怎么走路的
Ohh, baby, don't ask questions you don't want the answer to.
别问你不想知道答案的问题 亲
Alright. Mmhmm.
好的吧
Smell's not as bad down here. Let's head back this way.
这边闻起来还好 从这边上去吧
I don't think I can walk through this.
我觉得我做不到
If I lose my career here today,
如果我今天被开除了
I... Honestly, uh,
我真的
I don't think I'll be able to stay clean.
我可能没办法保持戒瘾了
You need to get your feet underneath you, Robert.
你冷静 罗伯特
Right here and right now.
此时此刻
Not off in some imaginary future.
不要活在假想的未来
Come on, let's take a deep breath.
深呼吸
That's it. One day at a time.
好的 一天一天过
And today, it's one minute at a time.
今天呢 一分钟一分钟过
I'm here, okay? You're here.
我在 你也在
We're both healthy. We're both clean and sober.
我们都很健康 都没有成瘾问题
That's what we know, at this minute.
此时此刻知道这些就够了
Okay.
好
Herrera, what's up?
赫雷纳 怎么了
Are you gonna testify at Robert's hearing?
你要在罗伯特听证会上面作证吗
He asked me not to.
他叫我不要
He said no histrionics, no dramatics,
他说不要装模作样的演戏
just let his lawyer take care of it.
就让他律师处理就好
Of course he did.
那肯定的啊
He... He doesn't want me there, either.
他也不想让我在
We're four weeks into a 90-day separation,
90天的隔离期我们才过了一个月
and he thinks me being there would be a distraction.
他觉得我在会干扰到他
So that'why you've been sleeping here.
所以你一直住单位啊
It's okay. We're good. I... It's for his sobriety.
没事的 只是为了他戒瘾
His sponsor thought... I got it. I just... I didn't know.
他互助任觉得 没事 我不知道而已
Well, now you know.
现在你知道了
Look, I'm his wife,
我是他老婆
and he has asked me not to be there,
他不要让我在场
and I really want to ignore that, but I can't.
但是我真的没办法
So I'm asking you to bust in there,
所以你能不能进去
bring everyone, help the commission see
带上所有人 让委员会知道
what type of man my husband really is.
我老公的为人到底如何
I'm sorry. I can't, Andy.
抱歉 不行的 安迪
He asked me not to.
他让我不要了
Okay.
好吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Residents, please be aware
各位住户 请注意
we are cutting the power momentarily
因为发生电路着火
due to an electrical short.
我们要暂时切断电源
Please make your way out of the building.
请大家从楼上下来
Thank you.
谢谢合作
I'm so hungry.
我要饿死了
Dude, why didn't you just eat the yogurt?
你干嘛不吃酸奶
Because I don't want to eat the yogurt, Gibson.
因为我不想吃酸奶 吉布森
I want my eggs and bacon.
我要吃蛋和培根
And don't food-shame me because you have a rescue family
而且别因为你救了一家人
that gives you doughnuts and bagels every morning.
每天早上给你带甜甜圈和百吉饼就羞辱我啊
My sister, she'd rather watch me die of starvation
我姐姐宁愿看我饿死
than make me breakfast.
也不给我做早饭
Sorry, "rescue family"?
什么叫我捡回来一家人
Yeah, man. You got a little family.
就你们那家人嘛
It's nice.
多好啊
Hey, guys. This is the Rainbow Trout.
各位 这是虹鳟鱼
She lives here. Ma'am.
她住这里 女士
How long has... Call me "ma'am" again,
你在这里 再叫我女士
and I'm calling the police.
我就要报♥警♥了
Sorry. Uh, Miss Trout, is it?
抱歉 虹鳟鱼小姐 对吧
How long has the smell been going on?
烟味持续多久了
Mm, couple hours.
几个小时了
We thought it was the plant a few blocks over.
我们以为是几个路口那边的工厂呢
You lose power today? On and off.
今天停过电了吗 断断续续的
But we do have a slumlord, so... Oh.
不过我们房♥东确实很烦人 所以
...not that weird.
没那么奇怪吧
Can you get us into the building
你能带我们进去吗
so we can take care of that short?
让我们处理一下短路的事情
Come on in, sugar.
进来吧 甜心
Come on in, sugar!
进来吧 甜心
Oh. Yeah, okay. Yeah.
好的 好的
Oof, the smell is even worse in here.
这里的味道更难闻
How many units are in this building?
这幢楼有多少个房♥间
15.
15个
Three on each floor
每层三个
Although three of them are empty right now,
不过有三个现在空了
thanks to Miss Rona Virus.
托新冠病毒的福
Okay, uh, find the electrical box,
好的 找到电箱
cut the power, and then sweep the first floor,
切断电源 然后搜索一楼
check for hot spots.
检查热点
Miller and I will start on the fifth floor.
米勒和我从五楼开始
Alright. Oh, but II wanted, uh...
好了 但我想
Fine!
好吧
And you saw that he'd OD'd on the floor of his own office?
你看到他在自己办公室的地板上嗑药过量了吗
Um, well, I... At first, I thought he'd just passed out.
我 我一开始以为他只是昏过去了
But then I saw the fentanyl, so...
但后来我看到了芬太尼 所以
But you didn't report him.
但你没有举报他
Well, I-I was a rookie, you know.
我是新来的 你懂的
And he said the station ran on trust.
他说在消防署工作得靠信任
You mean he manipulated you.
你是说他操控了你
It was a tough situation, and... And I probably handled it wrong.
当时得情况很复杂 我可能处理不当
This wasn't your fault, Mr. Dixon.
这不是你的错 迪克森先生
Did Mr. Sullivan tell you it was?
沙利文先生说是你的错吗
No. No.
不 他没有
Uh, but when I-I told Dr. Warren, I said...
但当我告诉沃伦医生的时候 我说
You told Dr. Warren?
你告诉沃伦医生了
Well, how long was it before Warren turned in Mr. Sullivan?
是在沃伦举报沙利文先生之前多久的事
I don't... I... I don't know.
我不 我不知道
Was it more than a week?
超过一个星期吗
And wouldn't you think that,
你不觉得
with something as serious as this,
像这么严重的事情
that he might have reported it sooner?
他也许可以早点报告吗
Don't mind the music.
别介意音乐
We've been streaming our shows from here.
我们一直在这里直播节目
* Mirror, mirror on the wall *
魔镜啊魔镜
* Don't say it, 'cause I know I'm cute *
无需多言 我知道我超可爱
* Ooh, baby *
噢 宝贝
* Louis down to my drawers *
柜子里塞满LV
* LV all on my shoes *
脚上穿的也全是LV
* Ooh, baby *
噢 宝贝
* I be drippin' so much sauce *
姐姐我挥霍显摆 吸引四方注意
* Got a bih lookin' like RAGú *
肯定看起来有些膨胀吧
* Ooh, baby *
噢 宝贝
* Lit up like a crystal ball *
我像水晶球一样亮晶晶
* That's cool, baby, so is you *
很酷吧 宝贝 你也一样啊
* That's how I roll *
姐就是这么燥的
* It ain't my fault that I'm out here gettin' loose *
姐到这儿就是为了浪的 有什么错啊
* Gotta blame it on the Goose *
要怪就怪那只鹅
* Gotta blame it on my juice, baby *
要怪就怪我太美味 宝贝
* It ain't my fault that I'm out here makin' news *
姐到这儿就是为了制♥造♥轰动的 有什么错啊
* I'm the pudding in the proof *
姐的表现就是最好的证明
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表