剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
And Holly was terrified.
霍莉吓坏了
And he pointed his finger at her and he said,
他用手指着她说
"Who said you could drink that?"
谁说你可以喝的
And she just stared at him,
她只是盯着他
suddenly, this... This tiny, little girl.
突然之间 这个小女孩
And he came lumbering over to her,
他笨拙地朝她走去
and he ripped the can out of her hand.
把那罐汽水从她手里扯了下来
And he went back upstairs.
然后他就回楼上了
And she called her mom, crying,
小姑娘哭着给妈妈打电♥话♥
and her mom came and picked her up.
然后她妈妈就过来接她了
This morning, I woke up in the apartment,
今天早上我在公♥寓♥里醒来
and I looked around it.
我环顾四周
Her cheeses and her pastas and all of her wonderful everything,
看到她的奶酪 她的意大利面和她所有美好的一切
and I could feel the rage building inside of me.
我能感觉到愤怒在我内心积聚
I could feel the "Who drank my last Coke?" rage.
我能感觉到“谁喝了我最后一瓶可乐”的愤怒
Because I'm so used to having control
因为我已经习惯了控制
over every last inch of my space.
我的每一寸空间
And now she's here, and...
现在她来了 并且
it's terrifying.
这很可怕
I am terrified that I am gonna snap at her like him
我害怕我会像他那样对她大吼大叫
and that she is gonna stop loving me and...
她会不再爱我 还有
Am I broken?
我是不是没救了
Look, I'm still working on this one myself, Maya,
听着 我自己也在经历这些 玛雅
but I think being afraid to be like your dad
但我觉得害怕成为你♥爸♥爸的样子
is the first step to not being like him.
是不真的变成他的第一步
Hey. Any news?
有什么消息吗
Uh, well, I checked in with Hunt, and, uh...
我和亨特联♥系♥过了 然后
Marsha tested positive for COVID.
玛莎的新冠测试结果呈阳性
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾 很抱歉
But the good news is that all three of you came back negative.
但好消息是 你们三个都是阴性
Okay.
好吧
At least that's... That's good.
至少这 这很好
Yeah.
是的
So, uh, what now?
那现在怎么办
Well, they watch her for the next 24 hours in the COVID ward,
接下来24小时 她要在新冠病房♥接受监测
and, uh, well, you won't be able to visit her, except remotely.
你不能去看她 只能网上联♥系♥
I'm sorry, man. I wish I had better news.
抱歉 伙计 没能带来更好的消息
Thank you.
谢谢
I swiped you these.
给你带了这个
Uh, I know you said Marcus can't read lips with the masks,
你说戴着口罩马库斯看不到嘴巴
and, uh, well, the hospital got a shipment of these in
就在一位聋哑医生咨♥询♥后
after a deaf doctor consulted.
医院收到一批这种口罩
They're pretty cool.
挺不错的
Not pretty cool, man.
何止不错
These are... These are game-changing.
这简直就改变了一切
Thank you.
谢谢
No problem.
不客气
How's the jaw?
下巴怎样了
Yeah, I'll live.
我没事
Plus, it adds to my street cred, you know?
再说了 还能增加我的街头信誉
How's the nose?
你的鼻子呢
Uh, I don't think it's broken.
我估计没断
It hurts, though.
但是很疼
I mean, I know that this job is dangerous,
我知道这个工作很危险
but getting beat up by a pregnant Christian woman
但我可从没想过
is not something I expected.
会被一个基♥督♥教孕妇打
It's a charming couple.
真是有意思的夫妻
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
没错
They'll be forgiven, though.
不过他们会被原谅的
Right?
对吧
They'll go to church and confess their sins.
他们会去教堂 忏悔自己的罪过
You know, they...
知道吗
They beat each other, they torture each other,
他们互相殴打对方 互相折磨
they... they're cruel and they're violent.
他们残忍♥又暴♥力♥
They drink while they're pregnant.
在孕期喝酒
They do drugs, they lie,
吸毒 撒谎
they cheat and they steal and they abuse their kids.
欺骗 偷窃 还虐待他们的孩子
And they're just... forgiven.
结果还被原谅
But if I went to church
但如果我去教堂
and I talked about the deep love that I have for my husband
谈起我对我丈夫深深的爱
and the profound ways that he changed me
以及他是如何影响改变了我
and my life and my heart...
我的生活 我的心
If I, uh...
如果我
If I admit all that and then I don't repent?
如果我承认了一切 却不悔改
Well, I'm not going to heaven, right?
我就去不了天堂 对吗
I get to go to hell.
我会下地狱
I get to go to hell for who and how I love.
我会为我爱的人和我爱的方式而下地狱
That's what my dad's up against.
这正是我爸所反对的
That's what he's buying into.
这正是他所相信的
Only one allowed at a time.
一次只能进一个人
That's what Seattle Fire used to say about us.
西雅图消防局也曾这样跟我们说
I know what you're carrying.
我知道你在承受什么
We all carry it.
我们都在承受
We share the burden.
大家有难同当
But you dropped your corner
但你却丢下了你的负担
and you left it up to the rest of us.
留给剩下的我们来承受
Yeah, you have no idea what I've carried.
你根本不知道我承受了什么
I spent two of the worst years of my life in Montana
在我妻子去世后 我在蒙大拿度过了
after my wife died.
这辈子最糟的两年
Small station, all white firefighters, except me.
小站点 除了我都是白人
I absorbed hundreds of these racial jokes from them.
在他们那听到了无数的种族笑话
"Look at that monkey racing up that ladder."
看那个猴子正在飞快地爬梯子
I had a thousand fantasies about swinging on them.
我曾无数次幻想暴揍他们一顿
But you know what? I never did.
但我从没这样做
I sucked it up.
我忍♥了下来
I bit it back.
打碎牙齿和血吞
And when I couldn't do it anymore,
当我忍♥无可忍♥的时候
I put in for a transfer.
申请了转局
We've all experienced that crap. Because if I threw that punch,
我们都经历过这种烂事 因为如果我出手了
It only proves that things haven't changed,
只能证明一切都没改变
and it doesn't excuse your behavior. And I'm over here
那也不能作为你的借口 我来这
and I'm supposed to just take the same crap from you?
就该听你说一样的废话吗
Comparing me to racists now? It's not the same.
拿我跟种族歧视相提并论吗 这不是一回事
It feels the same!
感觉就是一回事
You know, Miller, you may have walked in my shoes,
米勒 你也许跟我有过相同的处境
but we haven't traveled the same distance.
但我们的经历不一样
We back to drugs now?
现在又说到毒品了吗
No, I'm talking about the silver spoon stuck between your ears.
不 我说的是你脑中的成见
Pull it out, and maybe you'll be ready to listen.
去掉它 你才能听进别人的话
I don't have to tell you what it's like to be Black.
不用我说你也明白身为黑人是什么感受
And you have rank over me, so you can yell all you want.
你官比我大 想怎么骂随你
Just know one thing.
但你要明白
Us fighting is exactly what they want.
我们内讧正是他们想要的
I'm not fighting you.
我不是在跟你吵架
I just don't have time for your excuses.
只是不想听你的那些借口
I'll be back when you're done.
你完事了我再来
I literally spent hours cleaning this entire room,
我花了好几个小时打扫这个房♥间
and you've covered it in salmonella in 15 minutes.
你只用15分种就搞得到处都是沙门氏菌
Well, some people write symphonies,
有的人天生适合创作交响乐
but Vic Hughes makes messes, you know?
但我维克·休斯就擅长捣乱
Hughie?
休斯
Hughes. Hughie, Hughie.
休斯 休斯
You're...
你刚才
Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉 对不起
I, uh...
我
I haven't been touched in, like, a really long time.
我太久没这样触摸了
Yeah, very, very long time.
对 是很久了
Yeah. Yeah.
对 没错
Miller, you know I get it, right?
米勒 我懂你
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表