剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
而且我家底很厚
and my family's got money.
你跟你家人和好了
You made up with your family?
没有
No.
不过
But...
这就得去和好了
But now I will.
我加入
Well, I'm in.
我愿意作证 不管需要我做什么 米勒
I'll testify. Whatever you need, Miller.
谢谢你 蒙哥马利
Thank you, Montgomery.
痛苦而又认真的样子 非常适合你
Painfully earnest is a good look on you.
离市区还有1分钟
Announcer: One minute to downtown.
情况怎么样
What's the status?
他们应该不久就会行动了
They should be pulling up soon.
等警♥察♥来了 我们就守住两个出口
Okay. When the cops get here, we'll post at both exits.
西雅图市区到了
Downtown Seattle.
安全起见 请勿站在门口
For your safety, please stand clear of the doors.
安德里亚 别
A‐Andrea, stop!
安德里亚
Andrea?
安德里亚
Andrea.
卡瑞娜 听我说 好吗
Carina, listen to me, okay?
我需要你去找本和警♥察♥
I want you to go find Ben and the police.
我不能让她跑了 我不会原谅我自己
I'm not losing her. I can't live with it.
好吧
Okay.
19号♥消防署
19!
我不是 天哪
I wasn't ‐‐ Oh, God.
长官 长官 天哪
Yes, sir. Yes, sir. Oh! Oh, God.
早上好
Good mor‐‐ Good morning.
早上好 长官
Good morning. I mean, sir.
格雷戈里营长 欢迎来到19号♥消防署
Uh, Battalion Chief Gregory, welcome to Station 19.
看来你已经见过休斯 蒙哥马利和米勒了
I see you've met, uh, Hughes, Montgomery, and Miller.
毕夏普队长在哪里
Where's Captain Bishop?
她在外面 办案
She's away. On a call.
由我暂时负责 我是赫雷拉中尉
I've been put in charge. Lieutenant Herrera.
你是普鲁特·赫雷拉的女儿
Pruitt Herrera's daughter?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
请这边来吧
If you will, right this way.
普鲁特就算在六尺之下 还在帮平事
Pruitt's still saving our butts, even from the grave.
毕夏普队长
Captain Bishop?
出口已经安排人把守 这是欧宝的照片
We have the doors covered. This is a photo of Opal.
她是4100案级嫌疑人
She's a 4100 suspect. Let's go.
分左右两队进去 咱们走
Take the right side and the left side. Let's move.
向后转
About face!
19消防署 A班
19. A‐shift.
我听说你们称自己为顶级队
You call yourselves the A‐team, I'm told.
结果呢 你们队长都不在
Yet, you're without a captain,
我还发现你们在工作室睡觉
and I found you all sleeping on the job.
格里戈利营长
Chief Gregory, if I may.
我们的队伍 以精确 准确
Our team prides itself on precision,
和奉献而自豪
accuracy, and dedication.
我们团结一致
We are strong as a unit.
赫雷拉 你的队长在哪里
Herrera, where is your captain?
她在帮忙协调
She is helping coordinate
逮捕一位臭名昭著的性♥奴♥贩子
the arrest of a notorious sex trafficker,
我们认为她是绑♥架♥
who we think is responsible for the kidnapping
我们昨天救出的两个女孩的凶手
of the two girls we rescued yesterday.
我们队长的表现
Our captain is setting an example
正是快速出警的写照
for what it means to be a first responder.
抛开繁文缛节和司法管辖而言
Outside of red tape or jurisdiction.
我们为能在她手下工作而骄傲
We are proud to serve under her.
听说了昨天发生的事
I heard about yesterday's events.
不带设备 在休班状态下冲进着火的房♥子
Running into a burning building, off‐duty, without any gear ‐‐
我们把人的生命放在第一位 长官
We put human life before protocol, sir.
我们随时随地接受召唤
And we'd do it again any day.
尤其是对一个被忽略的社区
Especially for a community that was being overlooked.
长官
Sir.
红色头发
Red hair.
大概1米68左右
I guess, 5'5", probably.
火车已经来了几分钟了
Train's been here for a few minutes now,
他们肯定就在附近
so they gotta be around here somewhere.
就是她
That's her!
开始行动吧
Here we go.
不许动 女士
‐Ma'am, freeze! ‐Hey ‐‐
抱歉 一场误会
We're sorry. Mistake.
在那边 那边 那边
No. Over there. Over there. There, there, there!
她应该从大楼的北边出去了
We think she's exiting the north side of the building.
不许动 女士
Ma'am. Freeze.
发生什么事了
Oh, what's going on?
这是做什么
What is going on?
嫌疑人已被控制
We're 10‐15.
女士 你有权保持沉默
Ma'am, you have the right to remain silent.
你说的一切都可以并且会
Anything you say can and will
作为呈堂证供
be used against you in a court of law.
有趣 他们倒是没把她的脸
It's interesting how they didn't
推到地上去
shove her face into the ground.
稍息
At ease.
虽然我不能赞同你们
While I don't condone conflict
跟我们的警♥察♥兄弟发生冲突
with our brothers on the force...
但我非常欣赏诚实勇敢的价值观
I do appreciate honesty and bravery as core values.
你们昨天救了两条人命
You saved two lives yesterday.
你们赤手空拳去救人
You did it with your bare hands.
如果我的团队中有你们任何一个 我都会感到骄傲
I'd be proud to have any one of you on my team.
我很
I'm s‐‐
我很抱歉 不好意思
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
天哪
Oh, my God.
很抱歉 长官
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, sir.
她一直在默默承受
She's been shoving it all down, sir.
承受了很多
And it's been a lot.
昨天的压力太大了
Yesterday was a lot to shove down.
我想也是 孩子
I imagine it was, son.
我们不眠不休 也没有吃饭 长官
We haven't slept. We haven't eaten, sir.
垂头丧气 是有原因的
Demoralizing doesn't begin to describe it.
理解
Understood.
很抱歉 我平常不这样
I'm so sorry. I don't do this, sir.
我不会这么做的
I don't ‐‐ I do not do this.
她真的不会 她平常真的不这样
She really doesn't. She really doesn't do this, sir.
她从来没有这样过
She's never done this before.
19号♥消防署
19.
19号♥ 19号♥
19. Miller: 19.
19号♥
19.
19号♥ 19号♥
‐19. ‐19.
19!
All: 19!
这就对了
That's right.
安德里亚
A‐Andrea!
嘿
Hey.
他好像捅了我一刀
I think he stabbed me.
救命
H‐Help!
打911
Call 911!
救命啊
Help!
借过 请让开 拜托
Ben: Excuse us. Clear a path, please.
- 借过 让一条通道 - 帮帮他
Coming through. Clear a path. Help him! Help him!
请让一下
Clear a path.
卡瑞娜
Carina...
我们要救人 来这里 来这里
Maya: We're gonna have to work. Come on. Come on.
别闭眼 看着我
Jack: Stay with us! Stay with us!
你在做什么
* Ad finem vitae
这很危险
* Quod periit
很危险
* Periit
你在做什么
* Ad finem vitae
格雷·斯隆医院
Maya: Grey‐Sloan Memorial,
我是19号♥消防署的玛雅·毕夏普
this is Captain Maya Bishop from Station 19.
我们有位医生
We have a doctor ‐‐ Mnh.
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表