剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
不管你打算说什么 都别说
W-Whatever it is you're about to propose, don't.
你不爱我 杰克
You don't love me, Jack.
你爱的是我们的家人
You love our family.
我也爱
And I love it, too.
我们要去加州
We're gonna go to California,
而你会留在这 跟玛莎在一起
and you're gonna stay here and stay with Marsha.
我们会永远爱你的 杰克
And we'll always have love for you, Jack.
但我不能一直伤马库斯的心
But I can't keep breaking Marcus' heart,
因为我知道跟你一起的生活不会长久
building a life with you I know can't last.
我相信你是属于我的
*I believe that you're for me
谢谢你救了我 杰克
Thank you for saving me, Jack.
希望某天你也能拯救你自己
I hope someday you can save yourself.
宝贝 没什么遥远不已
*Baby, nothing's ever, ever too far
天际闪烁 我们眼中也有光芒
*Glitter in the sky, glitter in our eyes
以我们的方式闪耀
*Shining just the way we are
你我在一起便每时每刻都是永恒
*I feel like we're forever every time we get together
无论如何 就让我们在火星上迷失
*But whatever, let's get lost on Mars
你渴望我 我也需要你 宝贝
*You want me, I want you, baby
我的爱人 我幸福得在天际漂浮
*My sugarboo, I'm levitating
我们携手一起逃离这银河系
*The Milky Way, we're renegading
你头上有点东西
Uh...you got a little... something there.
埃米特 我喜欢你
Emmett, I like you.
我知道我伤了你的心
And I know that I broke your heart,
但那个时候我没勇气去爱你
but I didn't have the guts to love you back, and...
而现在
now that I've...
我最近自我反省了很久
I mean, I've kind of been looking at myself a lot lately.
意识到也许我没有
I realized that maybe I wasn't...
我想的那么勇敢
as brave as I thought I was.
所以 我想说
So...I just...
我喜欢你 希望我们不仅仅只做朋友
I like you, and I want us to be more than friends.
特拉维斯
Travis, um...
天啊
God. Uh...
忘记你
Getting over you, uh,
是我这辈子做过最艰难的事
was maybe the hardest thing that I ever had to do.
而且
And, uh...
我觉得我没法再经历一次
I really don't think that I can do it again.
对不起 只是
I'm sorry. I just...
我还是喜欢做朋友
I really like being friends.
你就像照亮我的月光
*You, moonlight
你是我的星光
*You're my starlight
我整夜都需要你
*I need you all night
来吧 与我共舞
*Come on, dance with me
我正漂浮在天际
*I'm levitating, whoo!
今晚与我一起飞行
*You can fly away with me tonight
今晚我们比翼双飞
*You can fly away with me tonight
宝贝 让我带你去流浪
*Baby, let me take you for a ride
我正漂浮在天际
*I'm levitating, whoo!
今晚我们比翼双飞
*You can fly away with me tonight
今晚我们比翼双飞
*You can fly away with me tonight
宝贝 让我带你去流浪
*Baby, let me take you for a ride
你就是我的白月光
*I got you, moonlight
是我的星光
*You're my starlight
我整晚都需要你
*I need you all night
来吧 与我共舞
*Come on, dance with me
我正漂浮在天际
*I'm levitating
整晚需要你
*You all night
来吧 与我共舞 漂浮在天际
*Come on, dance with me, I'm levitating
我要去喝点水 你们要吗
I need some water. Are you girls good?
好吧
Yes.Okay.
咱们出去谈谈吧
Let's get out of here so we can talk. Come on.
谈什么
Talk about what?
谈你是如何为了职位抛弃我的
How you threw me over to help your career?
这不是我这么做的原因
That's not why I did it.
我这么做是不想19号♥消防站被拆散
I did it to save 19 from getting split up.
但你特别提出要替代她
Except you specifically offered yourself as her replacement.
- 不是的 - 他们甚至还没开始调查
- No. - They haven't even opened an investigation yet,
你就迫不及待要占有她的职位
and you've already applied for her job.
麦卡利斯特是个保守派
McCallister is old-school.
她对他不敬
Look. She disrespected his authority.
如今 我们所有人
Now, there was a real danger
都面临着失去工作的危险 不只是玛雅
that we could all lose our jobs, not just Maya.
他可以借口预算不够
There are budgetary reasons he could use
关掉整个消防站
to shut down the whole house!
这个消防站是你的家 你父亲的传承
That house is your family! Your father's legacy.
我是为了大局考虑
Now, I saw the big picture,
出手拯救了我妻子的家人
and I stepped in to save my wife's family.
你还真是把自己当成英雄了
Wow. You're really the hero of your own story, huh?
最后
*At last
上面的天空是蓝色的
*The skies above are blue
都是你的错
This is you.
是你干的
You did this.
怎么了
What happened?
在天堂
*In heaven
毕肖普队长被解除职务
Captain Bishop has been relieved of her duties.
因为终于
*For you are mine
你是我的
*At last
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表