剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
你都可以在地板上吃东西了
You could eat off the floor in the beanery.
我知道跟其他事比起来这可能不算什么
I know it's not much considering everything,
但我爸爸总是教导我
but my dad always taught me,
有时候 人是从外到内看事情的
sometimes, you take it from the outside in,
从外面来看
and from the outside,
这个消防站现在看起来很不错了
this station is looking pretty good right now.
消防大队长格雷戈里至少还要再一小时才能到
Battalion Chief Gregory's gonna be another hour, at least.
收到 你想让我确保
Copy. You want me to make sure that ‐‐
我需要你在我不在的时候 全权负责这里
I want you to be in charge of the station while I'm gone.
卡特里娜这种情况 我没法待在这儿什么也不做
I can't just stay here while Carina's ‐‐
等等 等一下
Wait ‐‐ Hold ‐‐
玛雅
Maya.
这次检查对评判你的队长身份起决定性作用
This inspection defines your role as captain,
作为第一位19号♥消防署的女性队长
as the ‐‐ First female captain of 19.
我知道
I'm aware.
但我不能按我昨天看到的规则行事
But I can't play by the rules I witnessed yesterday.
所谓第一个女性队长这件事
The whole first female captain thing
意味着如果我不按每一条规矩办事
implies that if I don't play by every single rule,
那我就是失败的
then I'm failing,
如果我不像之前那些男队长那样做事
and if I don't do this job like the men before me did it,
那我就不能胜任这个任务
then I'm not up for the task,
但我昨天遵守了所有的规则
but I played by every single rule yesterday.
我违背了自己的内心
I went against my gut,
结果那些女孩不得不放火才能保住自己的性命
and those girls had to set a fire to save their lives
就因为我循规蹈矩
because I was playing by the rules,
因为我担心这事之后在档案里会怎么写
because I was worried about how it would look on paper,
这些人
and these people,
这些恶心的 没人性的家伙
these disgusting, soulless human beings
正在绑♥架♥孩子
are kidnapping children
把他们当作人♥质♥卖♥♥给别人
and holding them hostage and selling them,
我们是可以再多做些什么的
and there is something more that we can do.
所以 我要过去 我是个一线救援人员
So, I'm gonna show up. I'm a first responder.
我会回应的 如果这意味着
I'm gonna respond, and if that means
这是我作为第一位女性队长的最后一天
it's the last day as the first female captain,
那我也可以接受
then I can live with that.
我会让每个人都保持最佳状态
I'll get everyone in their Class A's.
去吧
Go.
咖
Co‐‐ Whoa!
什么啊
Oh! What?
- 天哪 - 你做了什么啊
- Oh, God! What - What did you do?
- 这背后是有一套科学的 - 抱歉
- There's a whole science! - Sorr‐‐
我只是 我
I just ‐‐ I ‐‐
这现在真的是唯一一件
This is literally the only thing
能让我活下去的事了
keeping me alive right now. Oh.
我们还得去把引擎擦亮
We still have to polish the engine.
之前的事很抱歉
Hey, sorry about before.
我试探了一下那家伙 我没多考虑
I pried about the guy. I‐I wasn't thinking.
- 我是说 我当时没多想 - 没事
- I mean, I wasn't thinking. - It's fine.
我感觉我都快要吐了
I just ‐‐ I feel like I can throw up,
看到那些女孩被绑♥架♥
seeing those girls kidnapped
然后还要看着他们的妈妈
and then having to watch their moms
被惩罚 就因为
being punished for havi‐‐
就因为她们想救孩子
I mean, just for trying to save them.
如果那些女孩是白人
You know, if those girls were white,
他们现在会出现在报纸的封面上
they'd be on the cover of newspapers right now.
英雄
Heroes.
但是没有 她们不是白人
But no. They weren't white.
还有乔伊斯 如果乔伊斯没有大吵大闹
And Joyce ‐‐ If Joyce hadn't made a scene,
如果她没有坚持自己的立场
if she hadn't stood her ground
在被一遍又一遍的拒绝后
and demanded that something be done
始终要求警方采取行动做点什么
after being told no over and over and over again ‐‐
这就是黑人女性有时候真实的感受
That's what it feels like sometimes for Black women.
你就像是对着空气大叫
Just like you're yelling into a void,
而我真的是
and I'm so ‐‐
我受够了
I'm so tired of it.
我想说 感谢上帝 你知道吗
I mean, thank God ‐‐ Okay. You know what?
还好有米勒和沙利文
Thank God for Miller and Sullivan.
感谢上帝他们在那里
Thank God they were there.
他们救了她们
They were able to save them.
但我们不应该 不应该是那样的 对吗
But we shouldn't have ‐‐ It shouldn't be that way, right?
我们不应该在街上大喊大叫
We shouldn't have to yell in the street.
我们不应该依赖这些人来救我们
We shouldn't have to rely on these men to save us.
这个世界 它
And this world, it just ‐‐ it ‐‐ it ‐‐ it ‐‐
它从太多不同的角度逼迫我们
it pushes us from so many different angles,
然后 然后 我们
and ‐‐ and ‐‐ and we are ‐‐
我们付出这么多 换来的却是这么少
we give so much in exchange for so little ‐‐
那么没有尊严 那么不被同情
so little dignity and so little compassion
连基本的
and so little common...
哪怕只是最基本的相互礼貌
just common frickin' courtesy.
我每天都在为这座愚蠢的城市冒生命危险
I risk my life every day for this stupid city,
那有什么
and what do ‐‐
它对我也会一样如此吗
Would it even do the same thing for me?
我真的
I am s...
我真的太气愤了
I am so angry.
我没法冷静 我太难过了
I can't calm down, and I am so sad.
我真的是在颤抖 我 我振作不起来
I'm literally vibrating. I can't ‐‐ I can't bounce back.
我在努力
I'm trying.
我在努力 但我还是
I'm trying, but I'm s‐‐
天啊 特拉维斯 我不想再试了
God, Travis, I am so tired of trying.
那就停下
Then don't.
小维维 那就停下
Vic...then don't.
你不必冷静下来
You don't have to calm down.
你不需要重新振作
You don't have to bounce back.
不需要
Just don't.
所以孤独终老也没那么糟糕 对吗
So, it's not gonna be so bad dying alone, right?
什么
What?
消防小寡妇们
Fire widows.
一起单身
Alone together.
直到永远
Forever.
你不会孤独终老的
You're not dying alone.
这咖啡够劲儿
This is strong.
那就是我想说的
I ‐‐ That's what I was saying.
我不知道
I don't know.
伙计 你能重新穿上制♥服♥真是太好了
Man, it's gonna be good to see you back in that uniform.
我的衣领看起来很空啊
Well my collar looks empty.
我想念我的军号♥徽章
I miss my bugles.
你讨厌这件事吗
Do you hate it?
讨厌什么
Hate what?
我被降级一切得从头开始了
That I got knocked back to grunt.
昨天 我真的有点受刺♥激♥
Yesterday, it really hit me.
玛雅
Maya...
她现在管我了
she's in charge of me.
你不喜欢的话 那我也不喜欢
Y‐You hate it. I hate it.
我不喜欢 我很讨厌这样
I hate it. I hate it.
我也会学着接受它
And I will learn how to live with it,
我会收拾我的烂摊子 我会将功补过
and I will clean up my messes, and I will make my amends,
然后我会爬回属于我的位置
and then I will claw my way back to where I belong.
对不起
sorry.
但与此同时
But in the meantime...
你真的是要担心我吗
Are you seriously worried about me?
安迪 你嫁的是一个营长
Andy, you married a battalion chief.
我嫁给的是一个我爱的男人
I married the man I love.
你的头衔完全无关紧要
Your title is so entirely beside the point.
听着 我只关心你是否没事
Look, all I care about is that you're okay.
我不能再承受失去更多了
I cannot handle any more loss,
这听起来很自私 但我真的想自私
and that sounds selfish, but I'm feeling selfish.
今天 视察日
This day, inspection day,
这让我又一次感受到失去父亲的痛苦
it makes me feel the loss of my dad all over again.
他喜欢视察日
He loved inspection day,
昨天 那些可怕的警♥察♥
and yesterday, those awful cops ‐‐
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表