剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
我们为啥要说这个
Uh, why are we talking about this?
我不知道 但我猜
I don't know, but if I had to guess,
我会觉得你迫切的想要说点东西
I'd say it's because you are desperate to talk
随便什么都好
and think about literally anything
只要跟那个视频无关
besides that video.
你能想到什么话题吗
Can you think of anything...
不能
No.
我喜欢修补东西
I like to fix things.
看到火就去扑灭
I see a fire and I put it out.
但是这一仗我们一直在打
But we have been having this same fight for so long --
打了太久了
for so long.
我祖母会跟我说他们60年代的时候
I mean, my grandma used to tell me about the sit-ins
那些静♥坐♥和游♥行♥
and boycotts she used to do in the '60s.
以及之后又进行了多少的
And we're how many moments
运动和进军
and movements and marches later,
但是得到了什么呢
and what do we have to show for it?
这么多人就感觉看了个新闻
And to see so many people act like this is news --
好像这事儿大家是头一次听到
like this is just some brand-new information
突然要醒悟了
they're just now waking up to.
你知道我有多少白人朋友
Do you know how many white friends
突然就开始联♥系♥我了
texted me or emailed me just out of the blue?
对吧 好像没什么大不了
Right? And everything under this guise
就问问我没事吧
of just checking in and just asking how I was doing.
你感觉如何啊 你懂吧
"How are you feeling?" You know?
我知道大家是好意
- I -- I knew they meant well,
但我也看得出他们背后的愧疚和心虚
- but I also knew what was behind it -- guilt.
所以 问我感觉如何
- So, I -- Pbht. I don't know, how am I feeling?
你们感觉如何呢 就是
How are you feeling? 'Cause that -Like -
我没办法解决这个问题
'Cause as much as I couldn't fix this problem,
但至少我知道问题是存在的
at least I knew it was there.
而且我没有理由
And for a better reason than I was just
坐在家里
stuck inside my house this time
熟视无睹了
and I couldn't look away.
是的
Yeah.
而且大家已经开始那么说弗洛伊德了
And the way they're talking about him already.
事情的走向已经开始
Yeah. T-T-The spin already afoot
被各大媒体搞成
by usual suspects in the media
对他的诽谤中伤而不是他被谋杀的事实了
trying to vilify him rather than the murder of him.
你知道我还因为什么事情
- You kn-- You know what's almost
很愤怒吗
equally as enraging to me, too?
就是人们拍着他的背
It's the people patting themselves on the back
试图给他赋予人性
trying to humanize him.
人还怎么赋予人性啊
It's like, you're trying to humanize a person.
还需要去寻找什么证据
Do you really have to look for proof
证明我们也是人吗
that we're people, too?
真的吗
Really?
我们应该在乎他的点
We should care more about him
不应该是他是一位好父亲
- because he was a -- a good father
是一个好兄弟
or a loving brother
或者是高中运动员 或者是聚会上的亮点
or a high-school athlete or he's fun at a party?
我们该在乎的点事
- No, we -- we should care about him
他是一个人 一条命
because he was a person.
乔治·弗洛伊德不应该被这样对待
George Floyd shouldn't have been
因为他是一个人
treated this way because he's a person.
而作为一个警♥察♥
A cop...
也不该用膝盖死死压着他
...should not have had his knee on his neck
直到他失去最后一丝呼吸
until the last gasp of life was choked out of him,
因为他是个人
because he is a person.
所以我还得上个研究生吗
So, do you think I could get into grad school, or...?
你真的想扔砖头吗
You really gonna throw that brick?
我想要一个后备计划
I just want a back-up plan.
来首小曲儿
* Little ditty
送给杰克和戴安
* About Jack and Diane
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你应该不是想跟我聊
I'm sure I'm not the one you're here to talk to.
谁有需要我跟谁聊
I'm here to talk to anyone who needs it.
我现在很害怕跟任何人聊
I'm afraid to talk to anyone right now.
不只是你 任何人
- Not just you -- t-to anyone.
我都不敢跟我最好的朋友聊
I'm afraid to talk to my best friend.
米勒
Ah, Miller.
我很怕说错一句话
I'm afraid I'm gonna get every word wrong,
一个字
or even one word.
你知道我不歧视的
Yeah, I know I'm not a racist.
我知道的
Ohh. I-I know that.
你知道 我不歧视这句话
You do realize that "I'm not racist" is kind of
就是种族主义者的招牌吧
- the -- the club slogan of racists?
因为我们所处的文化
And that's because we live in a culture
是建立在白人至上的基础上的
built on white supremacy,
所以种族主义是根深蒂固的
so the racism is baked in.
直到我们可以直面
And we can't begin to undo it
不然是无法改变的
until we name it and own it.
我就是想说这个
Okay, see, this is exactly my point.
就是我做也不是 不做也不是
You know, I'm damned if I do, and I'm damned if I don't.
警♥察♥下跪 加入游♥行♥
Cops take a knee, join the protests,
被人说是虚伪
they're called hypocrites.
迪克森呢 就也很虚伪
And Dixon? He is a hypocrite.
种族主义者
He is a racist.
但不可能这么绝对
But it can't be that across the board.
杰克 你每个月跟我聊两次
Jack, you come to see me twice a month,
所以我猜你还挺喜欢我的吧
so I have to assume that you like me, right?
你喜欢我那种严厉的爱
You like that I give you tough love
实话实说 还手下留情对吧
and tell it like it is and don't pull punches?
你今天来是想搞清楚
And you came in here today looking for some clarity.
那我告诉你
So, here it is.
我很清楚
I know what you mean
你说你不是种族主义者的意思
when you say you aren't racist,
我也相信
and I believe
你心中确实没有恨
that you do not have hatred in your heart.
但你也不是怎么都不对
But you also aren't damned.
完全不是
Not even in the least bit.
你很幸福的
You're blessed as hell.
我知道你也是在街头混大的
I know you grew up on the streets in the system,
我没有否定你的辛苦和努力
and I'm not diminishing your hardship,
但是你
- but you are --
是 我是白人 所以我特殊
Yeah, I'm privileged because I'm white.
我明白
I get it.
我小时候 从最后一个寄宿家庭离开
- When I was a kid -- when I was squatting --
到处非法入住的时候
after that last foster home,
我们几个人会搞个地方
there were a few of us who would hunker down
去居住
to make a place for ourselves.
为了躲开寄养系统
You know, to stay out of the system.
最终警♥察♥会找到我们
Eventually, the cops would find us,
我们就会跑
and we'd run.
是很吓人的
And it was scary.
但每次我被追的时候
But when I was being chased,
我没有一次想过
not once did I think that,
如果被抓了 会被警♥察♥弄死
"If he catches me, he might kill me."
我从没担心过自己的性命
I never feared for my life.
但我知道我有的朋友会担心
But I know some of my friends did.
我知道我有特权 戴安
I know I'm privileged, Diane.
我眼看着那些警♥察♥对米勒做的事情
I watched what those cops did to Miller,
我看了视频
I watched that video,
我想把全世界都炸了
and I want to blow up the world.
然后呢
And?
然后
And...
我们是消防员
we're firefighters.
我们和警♥察♥ 彼此需要 互相依赖
We need the cops, and they need us.
我们不能突然就觉得
And we can't all of a sudden overnight decide
整件事情就是邪恶的了
that the whole institution is evil.
有些好人没有发声
Some good guys stayed silent,
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表