剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
本 孩子们都哪去了
Bailey: Ben? Where are the boys?
什
Wh--
这怎么回事
What's all this?
罗兹带孩子们去徒步了
Well, uh, Roz took the boys for a hike,
他们估计得几小时后才会回来
and they won't be back for a few hours,
所以我就想啊 我们可以
so I thought, you know, we could, uh...
好好“聊聊”
catch up.
谢了
Thank you.
不行
No, really.
谢谢你终于给我创造了一个宁静的环境
Thank you for creating some calm.
- 宁静 宁静 宁静 - 不是
Calm. Calm. Calm. Calm. Oh, no.
我其实在想
Calm. Calm.Actually, I was thinking...
也许你想要的不是宁静
you might want the opposite of calm.
每年我都很期待这次宴会
Gregory: And every year, I look forward to this banquet,
能让我们大家聚到一起 庆祝一下
a chance for us to come together and celebrate
我们的数字增长 我们的投入还有卓越的成效
our ever-growing numbers, commitment, and excellence.
这群消防英雄们
This group of Black firefighters --
这就是我们的成绩
this is progress.
我 我两周前就写好发言稿了
I-I wrote this speech two weeks ago,
我照着稿子念完了
and, uh, I stand by these words,
不过我想多说两句
but let me add this --
弗洛伊德家和我们黑人遭遇了很多不幸
the Floyd family and all Black people suffered a loss.
一个兄弟离开了我们
A brother was taken from us
我们每天都试图忘记
with a cruelty that we know is there
这残酷的事实
but we try hard every day to forget.
我很难过
My heart is hurting.
2020年就是这么的残酷
This is the way it is in 2020.
那我们为什么还要在这样一个
Why are we still participating in a system
伤害我们的体制下继续工作呢
that seeks to do us harm?
我想给你们讲讲我的导师 克劳德·哈里斯
Well, I'm gonna tell you what my mentor, Claude Harris,
当时是怎么跟我说的
told me back then.
我们这样做是为了彼此
We do this for each other.
我们留在消防局
We stay in the department,
我们一步步升职
we rise up the ranks,
我们一起创造个更公平的环境
we create a fairer space.
作为黑人消防员 我们自豪地宣布
Take pride in the fact that, as Black firefighters,
我们的存在本身就是变革
our very existence is a revolution.
谢谢大家 吃好喝好
Thank you. Enjoy your dinner.
还是老生常谈 没有任何改变
Same tired speech. No real change.
我觉得来这还不如去
I think the day would have been better spent
参加游♥行♥呢
if we were marching.
我得喝一杯
I need a drink.
马上回来
I'll be back.
他不想让你去参与诉讼
He hates your lawsuit.
那也改变不了
Still.
改变不了什么
Still.
我尊敬他
You know, I admire him.
我 我超级尊敬他的
I-I respect the hell out of that man,
但是他让我们聚在一起的这个想法
but his idea that us just being here is enough...
我不再
Not anymore. I don't --
我看不懂他了
I don't get it. I don't -- I don't get him.
你当然懂
Sure you do.
你的诉讼违反了我们的信条
Your lawsuit breaks every code.
他们就那样杀了一个人
They had their hands in their pockets
而其他人却只是袖手旁观
when they slow-motion murdered a man.
去他的什么信条吧 沙利文
To hell with the codes, Sullivan.
你没必要说服我
You don't have to convince me.
我支持你
You have my support.
但如果他也支持你就好了
But it would help if you got his.
再继续的话我要先去喝口水了
Okay, look, I need a water break before we go again.
好
Okay.
本 这是什么
Ben, what's that?
你说呢
What do you think?
不不不 不是说这个
N-No. No, not that.
是这个
That. Ow!
你 你捏疼我了
You -- You're pinching me.
本 你这里长东西了
Ben, you have a growth.
什么 没有
What? No, no.
有
Yes. No, that's a growth.
- 看 - 好吧好吧
Look. Okay -- Ow! Okay!
我自己看看
Just l-let me check.
这只是精♥子♥囊肿而已
Look, that's a spermatocele.
因为输精管有点靠后
Look, the pipes are just a little backed up.
这只是说明
It just means that we need
我们平时亲热的太少了
a little more alone time, that's all.
你得去医院看看
You need to go have that looked at.
- 不是吧 - 我得打个电♥话♥
Oh. No.I'm gonna make a call.
别这样 过来吧
Come on. Just -- Just come back.
拜托了 我们能好好享受
Look. Look, please, can we try to enjoy
这难得的一刻吗
this very rare moment
没有孩子 没有什么紧急呼叫
without kids and emergencies and nose swabs?
我保证 明天一早
Okay, look, I promise, I'll go see somebody
我就去看医生
first thing in the morning.
我 我带你去医院
I'm -- I'm taking you to the hospital.
- 格蕾斯隆吗 - 嗯
Grey Sloan? Yeah.
不 别 别
No! No, no, no, no, no.
什么
What?No way!
好吧 我 我发个邮件
Okay, fine, I'll... send some e-mails
问问都谁在
and see who's in town.
我们不能
Okay, can we just --
我们不能留到明天再说吗
Can we deal with this tomorrow?!
你的演讲好像在暗指我吧
Your speech felt a little pointed in my direction, sir.
就是指你 米勒
That's because it was, Miller.
打破肤色♥界♥限是一个巨大的成就
Breaking the color barrier was a huge victory, sir.
你强迫自己加入这个圈子
You forced yourself into the game
因为你知道我们有权利参与进去
because you knew we had a right to play,
但是已经40年了 现在我也加入了
but it's 40 years later, and now I'm on the field.
我不能就轻易地将你的成就
And I can't simply take your achievement
当成是我自己的
and put it on my mantle.
这样 这样不行
That's -- That's not enough.
这就跟放弃也没多大分别
Sir, it's the same as givin' up.
孩子 我们必须保持统一战线
Son, we have to present a united front.
现在人们还在街头游♥行♥示♥威♥
I mean, there are people marching in the street right now
希望政♥府♥从警队撤资
calling for the defunding of the police.
- 我们需要警队 - 不需要这种警队
We need the police.Not like this.
我们需要的不是军事化的
Not a militarized police force
面对情况随时掏枪出来的警队
that shows up with their guns drawn
这样的情况由专业的精神病医生
to situations, sir, that would be better served
出面就可以解决
by mental healthcare professionals.
警队在我们进入前
Look, the point of the police
先去确认环境的安全
clearing a potentially violent scene before we enter
是为了保证消防员
is to make sure that a firefighter
进去后不需要像病人一样需要别人照顾
doesn't have to get treated instead of a patient.
你却希望他们从警队撤资吗
I mean, you want to pull their funding?
我们之所以要求撤资
Calls to defund
并且重新分配资金
are calls to reallocate some of the funds
是为了改善生存环境
to services that improve lives,
这种资金重新配置会让整个社区
and that reallocation, sir, will benefit the community
和警队都获益
and the police force.
长官
Sir?
抱歉
Sorry.
你没事吧
Are you okay, sir?
我 我
Okay. I'll -- I'll -- I'll --
我不能呼吸了
I can't breathe.
天哪 局长 局长
Whoa! Wait! Chief, Chief!
局长
Chief!
局长
Chief!
局长
Chief!
米勒 米勒
Miller! Miller!
嘿
Hey!
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表