剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
等等
Wait.
我得喝点水
I need water.
我得喝点水先
I need water... first.
没水
No water.
再来20分钟 我去给你拿水
I promise you, I'll get you water in about 20 minutes.
好吧
Okay.
不可能 我做的布朗尼完胜你做的花椰菜
No way, my brownie thing totally beats your broccoli thing.
- 才不是 - 是
- No. - ?It does.
那可是西兰花蛋奶酥
- It's broccoli soufflé. - ?Oh.
- 那玩意花了我三个小时呢 - 好吧 不好意思
- Okay? It took me three hours. - Okay. Excuse me.
那从效率上说我就稳赢了
Okay, well, then I win on efficiency alone.
- 对不起 - 谁会在第一次约会的时候
- I'm sorry. - Who makes a broccoli soufflé
做西兰花蛋奶酥啊
for a first date?
很奇怪 咱们熟悉得不像是第一次约会
You know, it's weird. It doesn't feel like a first date.
我怎么不知道之前约过
I don't think I would know.
我人生中前所未有过像这样的第一次约会
I think this is the first first date I've ever been on.
- 真的吗 - 真的 通常模式下就是
- Really? - ?Yeah. Usually, I just, like,
遇到一个人 之后 就约会了
collide with people, and then, whoops, we're dating now.
- 所以... 嘿 - 没错
- So... hey. - ?Right.
疫情间的一线希望
Silver lining to the pandemic.
没错
Yeah. Yeah.
我们对这段感情是负责任的 对吧
We're being responsible right?
非常负责任
Very responsible.
高标准严要求
Responsible and strict.
为全人类的利益着想
For the good of all mankind.
不好意思 你刚说什么
I'm sorry. Uh, what was that?
只顾看着你的嘴了
I was too busy watching your mouth.
- 我可不会接 - 没听到来电
- I'm not answering that. - You can't hear anything.
鲁伊斯
Ruiz.
是的
Yeah.
好的 收到
Yeah, copy that.
明天我要去19号♥消防署代班
Apparently, I'm subbing at 19 tomorrow.
好吧
Okay.
挺好的 就是
That's cool. That's, um...
别 还是别
Just... Let's not...
跟别人说咱俩的事儿了
Let's not tell... anyone anything.
好 没问题 也就是说
Right. Okay. So...
你不想谈恋爱呗
like, you don't want to make this a thing?
我不想我们
I-I don't want our...
两个人的私事
thing to become...
搞的尽人皆知
everyone's thing.
嗯嗯 我明白的
Yeah, yeah. No, I got it.
只要不是露水情缘就行
As long as this is still our thing.
恩
Yeah.
你应该第一个打给我的
I should've been your first call.
耶米是我妹妹 所以我头一个电♥话♥打给了她
Well, Yemi's my sister, so I called her first.
- 她是个合同律师 - 那也是律师
- She's a contracts lawyer. - Still a lawyer.
也得上庭 也得在律所工作
Still goes by "esquire." Still works at a firm.
是律师 但不是诉讼律师
A lawyer is not a litigator.
所以我才给你打电♥话♥ 多拉
Well, that's why I called you, Dola.
第二个 你第二个电♥话♥才打给我
Second. You called me second.
咱能别计较这事儿了嘛
And I'm really hoping that you can get over that, please.
你做过更差劲的事 我都没计较了
I've gotten over worse things you've done to me.
这不公平 那时候我们都还是孩子
Okay. That's not fair. We were kids.
只有男人才在21岁的时候还称自己为”孩子”
Only men are allowed to call themselves "kids" at 21.
没毛病
Not wrong.
好吧
Okay.
如果我做你的诉讼律师
If I'm gonna be your litigator,
我需要知道你的诉求
I need to know what it is you want out of this lawsuit.
你看过视频了 对吧
You saw the video, right?
看过了 我看过 大家都看过
Yeah. I saw the video. Everyone's seen the video.
所以 你知道我的诉求是什么
So, you know what I want.
我要那些警♥察♥为他们对我和乔伊斯的
I want those officers punished
所作所为受到惩罚 我要正义
for what they did to me and Joyce, and I want justice.
这么说 你并不清楚自己的诉求
Okay, so you don't know yet.
我刚说了 我只想
I just said that I was just...
正义就是句空话
"Justice" means nothing.
不仅仅是当下
And not just in this current climate
这样的舆♥论♥中
of the court of public opinion.
它就从未有过意义
It never has.
因为正义是主观的
Because justice is subjective.
没有办法可以伸张正义
There's no one way to get justice,
尤其是你所经历的这一切
and especially not for what you went through.
所以扪心自问 你什么样的诉求可以
So, ask yourself, what is the best possible outcome
不仅让西雅图警♥察♥局
of your decision to take on
也可以让这个国家的警♥察♥制度
not only the Seattle Police Department,
有所改变
but the very institution of policing in this country?
你 迪恩·米勒 消防员 希望达成什么样的愿景
What do you, Dean Miller, firefighter, hope to achieve?
你好好想想 再给我倒杯酒
And while you do that, I'll take a refill.
好的 女士
- Yes, ma'am. - ?
明晚我们会为你举办一场盛大的宴会
We're gonna have a full-on feast tomorrow night in your honor.
_对 你想吃什么我们就做什么
我要碳水化合物 淀粉含量高的
I want carbs. Starchy ones.
还要奶酪
With cheese.
好主意
Good idea.
都给你做
You got it.
他们说需要家里人来接我
They said a family member needs to pick me up,
但我儿子不接电♥话♥
but my son hasn't answered my calls.
_我们就是你的家人呀
- 不 - 你不用担心
- No, no. - You're... You're good.
我们明天一大早就过去
We'll be there, you know, bright and early tomorrow.
我请了一整天的假就为了接你
I took the whole day off to come pick you up.
也就是说 没问题的
- So, we're good. - ?Oh.
带巧克力来
Ooh. Bring chocolate.
再见 玛莎
Bye, Marsha.
什么时候断水
And the water will be turned off when?
谢谢
Thank you.
对的 对
Yeah. Uh, yes.
搬家公♥司♥会在
The movers will be there on...
- 周五 - 周五的时候过去
- Friday. - ?...on... on Friday.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
嘿
Hey. Hi.
_亲爱的
_亲爱的 你好啊
_你怎么来了
_我刚知道安德鲁的事儿
_太震惊了 怎么会这样
_我做新冠检测了 放心
_没关系的 我也做了
你好
Hi. Hello.
玛雅 这是我朋友 加
Maya, this is my friend, Gab...
- 对 - 加布里埃拉·奥罗拉医生 你好
- Yeah, uh, - Dr. Gabriella Aurora. Hi.
对
Yeah.
什么 不对 那是
What? No. That was...
为作业头疼呢吗
Stressing about your homework?
不是 是塔克的作业
No, it's... it's Tuck's.
我之前跟他说 他的数学作业其实很简单
I-I told him I'd prove to him his math homework was easy,
但这就不是数学 好吗
but this isn't math, all right?
这是 我也说不上来 新数学
This is... I don't know... New Math.
- 他们把数学改版了 - 对 就是这个意思
- They changed math? - Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
嘿 我是西奥·鲁伊斯
Hey. Theo. Ruiz.
很高兴见到你们
Nice to meet you.
叫你菜鸟你没意见吧
Is it okay if we just call you newbie?
菜鸟还是你哈
You're still probie, probie.
你是菜鸟
You're a probie?
你不是队长吗
Aren't you a Battalion Chief?
原来你 不好意思
Oh, you're... I-I'm sorry.
欢迎来到19号♥消防署 感谢你的加入
Welcome to Station 19. Thanks for jumping in. Yeah.
- 本·沃伦 - 嘿 你好吗
- Yeah, Ben Warren. - Hey. How you doing?
嘿 我是维克·休斯
Hi. I'm Vic Hughes.
麻烦再说一遍
What was it again?
- 维克·休斯 - 好的 知道了
- Sorry. Vic Hughes. - ?Right. Got it.
很高兴见到你
Yeah. Nice to meet you.
- 好的 - 恩
- Right. - ?Yeah.
你还好吗
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表