剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
他们富裕得连碧昂斯都不好意思说有钱
they got enough money to make Beyoncé blush.
只是见了一面之后他们就很爱普鲁
They just love her after one meeting.
他们不是坏人
They're not villains.
那是什么东西
Oh! What was that?
- 你看到了吗 - 什么
You see that?What?
刚从我的脚下经过
Oh! It j-just went under my foot!
在我的下面游过去了 天哪
It just swam under me, man! Aah!
是啥 是啥
What? What? Whoa!
- 它在咬我 - 米勒 米勒
It's nipping at me!Miller! Miller!
- 它咬我了 咬到我了 - 听我说 听我说
Aah! It bit me! It bit me!Ben: Listen to me! Listen to me!
听我说 听我说 不是鲨鱼
No, listen to me! Listen to me! It's not a shark.
- 什么 - 集中精神 放松
What? Focus. Relax.
是个蓝瓶子
It was a blue bottle.
你被水母叮到了
Okay, you got stung by a jellyfish.
- 你怎么不早说 - 我想说啊
Why didn't you say anything?Well, I was trying to!
是吗
Yeah?
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
我 我之前也被叮到了
Well, I got -- I got -- I got stung earlier.
什么 你怎么没啥反应
What? You didn't react or nothing.
是啊 看来我比你坚强些嘛
Yeah, well, I guess I'm just tougher than you.
听我说 我不想惊慌
No, look, I just -- I didn't want to panic.
万一没人发现我们的话
What if nobody finds us, man?
我不想死
I don't want to die.
我们这个行业应该看开了生死
Peace with death, given our profession, man,
但是我不想死
but I don't wanna die.
我不能让普鲁没有父亲
I can't leave Pru without a father.
她已经失去了母亲
She already doesn't have a mother.
说不定她妈妈会精神觉醒
Yeah, well, maybe her mom will come back from India
从印度回来呢
with a mental reawakening.
本 我还不能死 我还没告诉那个唯一我想
Ben, I can't die before I tell the only woman
让她给普鲁当妈妈的女人我爱她
that I want to be her mother that I love her.
怎么 现在吗
What -- What, now?
- 是JJ吗 - 不是
What, JJ?No.
- 贡多拉 - 不是
Condola?No.
维多利亚
Victoria.
休斯
Hughes.
什么
What?
我爱上了维多利亚·休斯
I'm in love with Victoria Hughes, man.
我要死了
I'm about to die,
再也不能告诉她了
and I never told her.
她永远都不会知道
And she'll never know, and...
虽然听起来很疯狂 我也永远不会知道
I'll never know, as crazy as it sounds,
她对我有没有意思
if she would have been into it, too.
我们可能从此幸福地生活在一起 本
We could have lived happily ever after, Ben.
我们可能从此幸福地生活在一起
I mean, we could have lived happily ever after,
就我 休伊 普鲁
just me, Hughey, and Pruey.
好了 什么都别说了
Okay, don't say anything.
- 我 - 别说了
I --Don't.
好吧 说点什么
Okay, say something.
只要不说休斯
Just nothing about Hughes.
这样 想想
I mean, look. Look at all the --
想想支撑你活下去的东西
the stuff you have to live for, man.
我没看玩笑 休斯的事别告诉别人 听着
I'm not playing. Don't tell anybody about Hughes.Look. Hey.
我是认真的
I'm serious, man!
我会把这个秘密带进坟墓
I will take it to my grave.
坟墓可能就是这大海了
Which is probably gonna be this water,
- 所以 你放心好了 - 这个一点都不好笑
so, y-- you're good.That's -- That's not funny.
不好笑
It's not funny.
还是有点好笑
It's a little funny.
水獭
The otters.
我以为游来游去会有点用
Ben: I thought that moving around a bit might help.
但是
But, uh...
没用 我还是快冻僵了
Nope. I'm still freezing.
是啊
Dean: Yup.
本 说真的
Now, Ben, I'm serious.
要是我有什么不测
I want you and Bailey to take Pru
我希望你和贝莉收养普鲁
if anything happens to me.
如有必要 我们乐意收养她
We are prepared to step up, if we have to,
但是不到万不得已
but we won't have to.
你有自己的村庄抚养你的孩子
You have your village to raise your boys,
不管你的治疗在上面阶段
regardless of what course of treatment you take
也不管你怎么样
and no matter what happens to you.
可我和普鲁只有我们自己
But me and Pru are on our own,
我们这行当随时可能搭上性命
and our job can snuff us out at any moment,
到时普鲁只能靠她自己了
and Pru will be on her own.
不 米勒 你不是 你不是一个人
No, Miller -- no, you are not -- you're not on your own, man.
她也永远不会
A-And she never will be.
我的村就是你的村
My village is your village.
她有你父母 还有休斯
And she's got your parents and Hughes
还有JJ的新大款父母
and JJ's new tycoon parents.
嘿
Hey.
我会一直照顾她
And she will always have me.
万一你真发生什么不测
As in, if anything ever did happen to you,
我向你发誓
I give you my word,
我也像爸爸一样对她
I will dad for Pru, too.
我现在把你抱在怀里呢 有我在
I am literally holding onto your arm right now. I got you.
她有村子
She has a village. Oh...
你有整个城市
You got a whole city.
好吧 但是
Okay. But, hey, not --
不仅是普鲁 所有的
not just with Pru -- with all of it.
因为 你一直肩负着
'Cause listen, you -- you've been carrying around
这种负担 就像你一直解决
this -- this weight, like it's all on you
黑人美国人面临的各种问题一样
to fix the problems that all Black Americans face.
你就像 就像一匹孤狼
You're like -- like you're this lone wolf
单枪匹马想要保证
single-handedly trying to make sure
乔治·弗洛伊德身上发生的事
that what happened to George Floyd
我们对此事的感受
and how that makes us feel
再也不会在别人身上上演
never happens to anyone ever again.
就是如此
Exactly!
这就是我想要的公道
That's the justice that I said I wanted,
就像你和贡多拉 你们都赞同的
and like you and Condola -- you all agreed on it.
对 只不过不光靠你
Yeah, except it's not all on you.
好吗 听着
Alright? Look, hey.
我们同意要联合起来对抗
We agreed to fight this as one.
我们共同承担这个责任
We carry this weight together.
我累了 本
I'm tired, Ben.
我 真的好累
I'm so -- I'm so tired.
嘿
Hey.
诶 米勒
Hey, Miller? Huh?
你会 你会在塔克和乔伊的村里吗
Will you be -- Will you be Tuck and Joey's village?
- 要是我没能活下来 - 什么
You know, if I don't make it?What?
别说胡话
Hey, hey, none of that.
行不
Okay?
你说了我们会没事的
You said we'd be fine.
我喜欢未雨绸缪
Look, I'm a planner, okay?
而且你
A-and you --
你会没事的 但
you will be fine, but...
乔伊
I mean, Joey --
乔伊真的一年前还在流落街头
Joey was literally living on the street just a year ago.
要不是我妻子直接把他带回家了都没问我意见
If my wife hadn't taken him home without asking me,
他现在还在流落街头
he'd still be back there.
但现在
But now --
现在那孩子志比天高
Now the sky's the limit for the kid.
会有什么很重要的决定吗
Would there be a big incision?
不会太糟 就
Not too bad. You know, just --
这里 沿着腹股沟线
just here, along the inguinal line.
康复会需要很久吗
Is there a long recovery?
我第二天就能自己起来活动
I mean, I can be on my feet the next day.
下面会看着很奇怪吗
Will it look weird down there?
不会 我会接受移植 到时候肯定很对称
No, I'd have an implant, so i-it would be symmetric.
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表