剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
Yvonne, she tried to kill you!
伊冯 是她想杀了你
No! She didn't mean to! Okay. Look.
不 她不是故意的 好吧 听着
We have a whole team out looking for her.
我们安排了一个团队去找她
Just calm down and breathe.
你现在只需要冷静 呼吸
Nice and slow.
慢慢地
So, what do we do if we spot it?
那要是我们找到它要做什么
I'm thinking we stay in the truck,
我在想 留在车上
try to keep eyes on it, and wait for Animal Control.
不跟丢 等动物控制中心的人来
Oh, so chicken out?
所以 苟着不动是吗
You got a better idea?
你有更好的做法吗
Honestly, I am so mad,
老实说 我现在已经气到
I feel like I could fight a tiger right now, so...
觉得自己能制♥服♥一只老虎了 所以
Yeah. I'd pay good money to see that.
好啊 我太想看了 拭目以待
I-I thought Miller and I were... like, ride-or-die,
我以为我和米勒已经是那种能共生死
give-you-my-kidney-anytime kind of friends,
为你不惜一切的那种朋友
but we're just...
但我们
I don't know. I guess we're not.
我也不知道 可能我想错了吧
Disagree. I think he'd give you a kidney if you asked.
我不觉得 我觉得他愿意为你做任何事
Don't side with him.
别站他那边
Fine. But I'd give you a kidney if you asked.
好吧 但至少我会愿意为你做任何事
That's nice.
你真好
I probably won't, though.
但是反过来 我就不一定了
Fair enough.
我不惊讶
Good morning, Seattle.
早安 西雅图人们
This is your friendly fire department
现在你友好的消防署
asking you to stay inside and lock all doors and windows.
要求你们待在家里关上门窗
There's a tiger on the loose.
外面有只老虎在逃
Don't panic, though.
但是不用慌
Attention, residents. Animal at large.
各位居民请注意 野兽在逃
Stay inside.
不要外出
Secure all your doors and windows.
锁好门窗
I miss Carina.
我想卡特里娜了
I mean, we had just reached a good place,
我们刚刚进展到最舒服的阶段
and then the pandemic hit.
疫情就开始了
And I get that we're being... responsible
虽然我理解
by not seeing each other,
互相隔离是我们的义务
but it seems kind of extreme, right?
但不觉得有点极端吗
But the alternative is quarantining together,
但不然的话就是和她一起隔离
which is basically moving in together, which...
那就基本等于同居了
...also s-seems extreme, right?
但还是有点极端 不是吗
Uh, it depends.
这个 看情况吧
On what?
比如说
On your intentions.
看你出于什么理由
I let Hughie move in.
我让小休住我那
I wasn't clear with my intentions,
没有说清楚理由
and look where that got us.
看现在弄成什么样子了
But you weren't dating Hughes. It's a little different.
但你们又不是情侣 还是有点不一样的
I wasn't clear with how long I wanted her to stay with us,
我没有说清楚我想留她多久
and then Hughes fell in love.
但休斯又对普鲁
With Pru.
还有我的船屋
And... And the houseboat, and I...
有了感情 但是我又
She wasn't ready to leave, I kicked her out,
她没准备好 我就让她走了
and now she feels abandoned.
她现在觉得被抛弃了
So... be clear.
所以 话要说清楚
Is this cola champagne?
这是可乐香槟吗
Ooh! It's so sweet! Was it always this sweet?
好甜啊 都是这么甜的吗
Yes.
对啊
Mira.
米拉
Mami already likes you more than she likes me.
妈妈还是喜欢你多一点的 比起我
Shut up.
别闹了
They are so in love.
他们这么相爱
You see so in love.
你觉得这是相亲相爱
I see them aggressively modeling a heteronormative lifestyle
我觉得他们就是在积极地创造了一个异性之间的生活模式
in the hopes that I will come back to it.
并且希望我也能这样
How did they take it when you came out?
你当时出柜的时候他们反应如何
Not well.
不怎么样
Is it better now?
那现在好点了吗
I mean, they've had some time to get used to it,
我的意思是 他们已经适应这么一段时间了
but Papi still refers to my girlfriend as "your friend."
但是爸爸仍然管我的女朋友叫我的朋友
Sorry.
真可惜
I wish I'd had you around back then.
我真希望你当时在我身边
You were my sister-cousin, and I missed you so much.
你是我的亲表姐 我好想你
Well, you could have reached out.
你可以联♥系♥我的啊
So many times, you could have reached...
有那么多的机会 你可以告诉我的
Why... Why didn't anyone tell me the truth?
为什么没有一个人告诉我这些事呢
Andy. I tried to.
安迪 我也尽力了
That's... why we never saw you again.
因为这样我们才没有再见过你了
Oh! Andy!
安迪
It's still going!
它还在转呢
You're teaching her really well.
你教她教的真好
Ah. Good job.
干的漂亮
I cannot wait to show Papi.
我想快点给爸爸看看
Your braid looks cool.
你的辫子看起来很酷
I love it when Tia braids my hair.
我最喜欢提亚给我编辫子了
It reminds me of Mami.
她让我想起了我的妈咪
We saw your mom last week.
我们上周见过你妈妈
But my mom died.
但我妈妈去世了啊
She's not dead.
她没有去世
I saw her.
我看到她了
Pruitt, please, wait.
普鲁伊特 再等会儿吧
She's just a kid.
她还是个小孩呢
Mija. We're leaving. Come on.
宝贝 我们要走了 快点
Hermano, please, don't go away.
兄弟 求求你了 别就这么走啊
But it's true! We saw Tia Elena!
但是是真的啊 我们确实看到了提亚·埃琳娜
Michelle, please!
米歇尔 别说了
Why are they leaving?
他们为什么要走啊
Papi.
爸爸
Papi, what's going on?
爸爸 咋回事儿啊
Not now.
等会儿再说
Okay, Yvonne, tell me if your chest hurts.
好吧 伊冯 如果你胸疼的话 告诉我
Minutes away!
还有几分钟就到了
She's got muffled heart sounds, JVD.
她的心率很低 颈静脉扩张
She's becoming hypotensive. Can you drive any faster?
她血压正在急速下降 你能再开快点吗
What's happening?
什么情况
She has cardiac tamponade.
她有心脏堵塞问题
Probably bleeding around her heart.
有可能在心脏周围有出血
Is she breathing?
她还有呼吸吗
No pulse.
没脉搏了
Starting CPR.
开始心脏复苏
There's no way she's gonna make it to Grey-Sloan without an airway.
如果没有打开气道 她不可能撑到格蕾-斯隆医院的
I need extra hands!
我需要帮忙
Copy that. Pulling over.
收到 正在靠边停
I'm talking seconds here, Montgomery, not minutes!
现在都争分夺秒了 蒙哥马利 你在墨迹什么
She's in full arrest!
她心脏已经停止跳动了
No. No.
不 不
Dispatch, Aid 19.
19号♥急救车 请求增援
We have stopped at...
我们现在停在
2196 Walden to intubate.
2196瓦尔登 准备插管抢救
Patient is in full arrest.
病人已经停止心跳了
Send nearest available company to assist.
送最近的救援过来
Also, the tiger has been spotted.
并且 老虎已经被找到了
I repeat...
重复
The tiger has been spotted at 2196 Walden.
老虎在瓦尔登2196号♥街道出现了
What?
什么
We don't abide by lying in this family.
我们家里是不能撒谎的
We are about honor and respect. You should know that.
这是关于我们的荣耀和尊严 你知道的
I am doing everything I can...
我已经尽我所能了
Everything I can to clean up the mess your sister made.
我已经尽我所能来帮你妹妹擦屁♥股♥了
Pruitt, h-hermano, take it easy, okay?
普鲁伊特 哥们 放轻松 好吗
You spend a day in my shoes
你给我找了一天麻烦
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表