剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
我会的 放心
I will, I will.
来找你们那晚我煮了汤
You know, I made soup that night that I came out to you guys.
记得吗 法式洋葱
You remember that? French onion.
天啊
God!
那个洋葱要煮好久
I swear, I had to cook those onions forever
才能变成焦糖色
to get them to caramelize.
我不记得什么汤了
I don't remember soup.
我是说 他们在烤炉下面
I mean, they were under the broiler,
而且我根本无法下咽
and I just spit it out.
你还记得后来那晚发生了什么吧
And you remember how the rest of that night went, right?
烟雾报♥警♥器响了两次
Smoke alarm went off twice.
再见 宝贝
Well, bye, sweetie.
看到你上班时的状态真有趣
It's so fun to see you at work.
再见 妈
Okay. Bye, Mom.
你知道吗 我一直以为
Did you know that, for most of my life,
你讨厌我是我的原因
I thought it was my fault that you hated me?
因为我犯了些错
That I had done something wrong.
你从来都不愿来看我的摔跤比赛
For you to never want to come to any of my wrestling matches
或是认识我的任何朋友
or meet any of my friends,
不来参加我的婚礼 也不让妈妈跟着
not coming to my wedding and making Mom follow suit.
我搞不懂你为什么那么讨厌我
I just... I couldn't figure out why you hated me so much.
特拉维斯 我永远都不会讨厌你
Travis, I could never hate you.
我知道
I know.
我是说 我现在明白了
I mean, I... I know that now.
你其实是讨厌自己
You actually hate yourself.
我只是
I just...
我希望你没花那么久才想明白原因
I wish it didn't take you so long to figure that out.
因为煮汤那晚
Because that night with the soup,
我真的需要一位既爱我
I could have used a dad who loved me,
又爱他自己的父亲
who loved himself.
但你却走掉了
But instead, you just... walked away.
我那时不知道该说什么
I didn't know what to say.
你本该对我说 我爱你
You should have said, "You're loved.
我支持你
You're supported.
你的感受和你爱我那深沉的方式 不光有效
And the way you feel, and how you love, is valid.
也很重要 你对我很重要
It's important. You are important.
无论你爱的人是谁 又或者你选择哪条人生道路
And whoever you love, or whatever path you take,
我都会一直支持你
I'm gonna be here for you...
不会质疑 犹豫或者对你品头论足
without question or pause or judgment.
我会陪着你
I'm here for you.
一直爱你
And I love you."
我不能去意大利
I can't go to Italy.
为什么不行 因为疫情
Why not? Because of a pandemic.
因为局里一直警告我们
Because P.D. is warring with us.
因为我有工作要做而且刚刚失去亲人
Because I have a job to do and was just on bereavement...
玛雅 你又不是一去不回了
Maya, it's not like you're gonna be gone forever.
去帮她安顿下来
Go help her settle in.
把行李箱装满防疫装备去帮忙
Fill your suitcase with PPE to help out,
为了陪她而去
and just be there for her.
亲爱的 我到家了
Honey, I'm home!
好消息吗
Ah! Good call?
一辆卡车夹住一辆轿车 新婚夫妇还被困在轿车里
Yeah, newlyweds stuck inside of a car inside of a truck.
妻子乞求先把她救出去 再救她快不行的丈夫
Yep. Wife begged to be saved before her dying husband.
这就是婚姻无效存在的意义 对吧
That's why God created annulments for us, right?
下了班去喝酒
Hey, drinks after shift.
喝个痛快
All of the drinks.
菜鸟今天发威了
Hey, well, the probie here kicked ass today.
能派上用场 献计献策很不错
Felt good being useful, knowing things.
恭喜啊
Congratulations!
送你两个大拇哥 菜鸟
Two thumbs up, probie.
你觉得那对情侣能挺过来吗
Do you think the couple is gonna make it?
希望如此
I hope so.
玛雅
Maya...
我得回去了
I have to go back.
移♥民♥局就不能破个例吗
Can't immigration make an exception?
你是一名医生 我们需要你在这
You are a doctor. We need you here.
是啊 但那边更需要我
Yeah, but they need me there more.
意大利快不行了 丫头
Italy is dying, bambina.
我祖母 我叔叔们 都被新冠病毒夺走了生命
My nonna, my uncles, all gone because of COVID,
安德莉亚 我想把他的骨灰洒在
and Andrea... I want to spread his ashes at the beach
我妈以前总带我们去的圣洛伦佐的海滩上
where my mom used to take us to in San Lorenzo,
不会一去不返 丫头 我保证
and it's not gonna be forever, bambina, I promise.
只需要等到移♥民♥局开门处理我的签证的时候
Just until immigration opens up and they can sort out my visa stuff.
好了 不许哭
Okay, no tears.
杰克在休息室 他需要我们
Jack is in the lounge, and he needs us.
等等 不好意思 今天是什么日子
Wait. I'm s-sorry. What is this day?
你现在喜欢杰克了么
You like Jack now?
说喜欢有点过了
Eh, "like" is strong.
勉强能容忍♥
Eh, tolerate.
一点点吧
A little.
我知道我今天多管闲事了
By the way, I know that I overstepped today.
不 不 我原本要称赞你
No. No. I was gonna say great work.
你表现得果断又有经验
You were... decisive and experienced...
而且你还拯救了一条生命
- Oh. - ...and you saved a life,
虽然救不了他们的婚姻
if not a marriage.
你今天在我家人那大受欢迎
And, um, you were a big hit with my family today.
怎么了
What?
米歇尔刚给我发了
Yeah, Michelle just texted me
三个火焰还有一个舌头的表情
three flame emojis and a tongue.
听起来挺疼啊
That sounds painful.
我在申请消防队监一职
I'm applying for lieutenant.
不好意思
I'm sorry, I...
我刚才很肯定听到你说
I could've sworn you just said
- 你要申请队监 - 是啊
- you were applying for lieutenant. - Yeah.
格雷戈利 他暗示我
Gregory... he might've implied that if I helped
如果我能帮忙处理好米勒的情况
with the Miller... situation,
很快就会升职
a promotion could follow.
- 米勒的情况 - 是啊
- The Miller situation? - Mm-hmm.
那太棒了
That's... Wow, I...
你也在考虑吗
And you're actually considering it?
局长和其他的领导
Well, the chief a-and the other brass,
不太满意米勒要跟警♥察♥局打官司
they're not happy with Miller's lawsuit against P.D.
你也看到了
You saw what it's doing...
罗伯特 他们对你的所作所为 对米勒
Robert, what they did to you, to him...
我知道他们干了什么
I know, I know, I know what they did, okay?
我心知肚明
I know what they did.
一场官司什么也改变不了
And a lawsuit is not gonna change a damn thing.
你愿意牺牲你的原则来换一个头衔吗
And you're willing to trade your principles for a title?
我没有赞同他们
I'm not saying it's right. It... It...
但如果升职可以让我
W-What if I keep promoting
至上而下地做出我们需要的改变呢
and I make changes we need top-down?
不会
Mm. No.
安迪 你总说你不在意头衔
Andy, y-y-you always say you don't care about the title,
- 但是你却觉得我丢人 - 我觉得你丢人了吗
- but you're ashamed of me. - I... Ashamed of you?
我降级的事你都没跟你家里说
You didn't even tell your family that I got demoted.
- 好吧 罗伯特 别假装 - 我没有假装
- Okay, Robert, do not pretend - I'm not pretending.
- 这是我们婚姻的问题 - 我听着呢
- ...or our marriage on any level. - No. I... Listen.
- 这是你自己的事 - 永远别
- This is about you - Never... Anytime...
- 这是为了你自己的仕途 - 这叫就事论事
- Saving your own career. - It's called triage.
我们的婚姻不需要拯救
And our marriage doesn't need saving.
我们的婚姻是我生命中唯一一件幸事
Our marriage is the only good thing I have in my life.
- 你明白吗 - 好吧
- Do you understand that? - Okay, I...
你明白吗
No, no. Do you understand that?
你是我生命中唯一的幸事
You are the only good thing in my life.
求你别把它也变成一个难题
Please, don't make that another problem.
好吧
Okay.
我不赞同你的计划
I-I don't support your plan,
但我爱你
but I-I do love you.
今天干的不错 菜鸟
Good work today, probie.
我怎么闻到纳里的香辣牛肉汤的味道
Why do I smell Nari's spicy beef soup?
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表