剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
所有人都看到了
everyone just watched.
我不理解
I don't know.
所有人都无动于衷
Nobody did anything.
他们都束手无策啊
No one coulddo anything.
那天在场的所有人 我相信
I mean, e-everyone who was there that day, I-I'm sure they --
他们和我们看到视频的时候一样很无力
they felt as powerless as we did watching that video.
如果死的是我 普鲁肯定就孤身一人了
If that happened to me, Pru would be alone.
她有可能会和杰达一样住在地下室
And she could end up in a basement like Jada,
因为没有人去照顾她
because nobody was looking out for her
因为我比她先死
because I was taken out first.
我逃过了一劫 又能怎样
And then what do I do on my second chance?
我要死在大海里了
I die in the ocean!
好了 听着 我们都能活下来 好吗
Okay, look, no one is dying today, okay?!
你不会先死的
And you're not getting taken out first.
听着 就算你死了
L-Look. Look, even... even if that did happen,
你也没法控制自己是怎么死的
you can't control what takes you out.
你能做的
Look, a-all you can do
只有尽最大努力抗争 活下去
is fight as hard as you can to stay alive
好让普鲁不独自一个人
so that you can make sure that Pru doesn't end up alone,
你就可以成为那种父亲
so -- so that you can be the kind of father
可以站出来说
who stepped up and said -- said, "Yeah.
没错 即使这孩子来得很突然
Yeah, I'm gonna raise my kid with no help, no plan,
即使没人帮我 我照样能抚养孩子长大
just -- even if parenthood is just sprung on me."
让那个警♥察♥知道知道
The kind of dad who -- who did get in that cop's face,
你冒这个险 是因为
you took that risk because he knew
要想让孩子
that that was the first step
过上更好的生活 这是第一步
to making the world a better place for his kid.
好吗 在那个世界里
Right? One where --
没人会因为她的肤色
where she's not gonna get told 10 ways a day
一天教训她十次
that she's expendable
就因为她无足轻重
just because of the color of her skin.
你这种父亲
The kind of dad who looked at all that --
看到那些不公 你会和她说
that -- that injustice, and -- and says,
是 我也许会经历这些
"Yeah, t-that may happen to me,
但我保证你肯定会离这些破事远远的
but I am making sure that it never happens to you."
你这种父亲仍然紧握着
The kind of dad who is still holding onto
死者遗体不放手
this dead man's body,
尽管这样做会让他噩梦般的处境
even though it makes this nightmare of a situation
变得倍加艰难
200% harder for himself,
因为这样做是对的
because it is the right thing to do.
这是莽夫才做的事 本
It's reckless, Ben.
这就是正义所在
It's righteous.
你总是做正确的事
You always do the right thing
过后才纠结细节
and worry about the details later.
你让人恼火的一点就在这儿
It's one of the most maddening things about you.
我都不知道艾琳娜点了外卖♥♥
I didn't even know Allena did takeout.
我想订他家的位置都订了两年了
I've been trying to get a reservation there for two years.
这是我们起码能做的
Oh, least we could do.
毕竟 你陪了我们一天
After all, we hijacked your day.
还有我父母
And my parents.
别扯了
No. Nonsense.
很高兴见到你们两个
It's lovely to meet you both.
迪恩 诉讼进展得如何了
So, Dean, where are we with the lawsuit --
- 分手呢 - 我们吗
and the fallout?We?
我们在支付贡多拉的账单
We are footing Condola's bill.
我们想知道进展
We'd like an update.
告诉你们俩啊
Just so you both know,
我们百分百支持你们
we are behind you all 100%.
我们没要求你们支持
Well, we didn't ask for that.
可我们支持啊
Oh, well, you have it.
我们不需要
Well, we don't need it.
我猜你在消防部门过得不算太好 是不
I imagine the fire department isn't thrilled with you, right?
没错 警局也一样
Uh, no, and the police department isn't, either.
但是如果这样能看到更多问题的话
But if that's what it takes to get eyes on the issues,
那我再开一些停车罚单也未尝不可
then I'll deal with a few parking tickets.
我曾祖父是修铁路的
My great-grandfather built the railroads
这些铁路横穿这个国家
that run across this country.
他的儿子想在这儿定居
His son then tried to set up a life here
开一家小店谋生
with a small store,
结果 店铺被烧毁了
and in success, it was burned down.
我祖父重建了店面
My grandparents rebuilt it,
但是它又被
but it was burned to the ground
烧毁了三次
three more times,
执法人员总是在一旁看着
always while law enforcement just watched.
就因为我们是中国人
Because we were Chinese.
最后 他们搬回了香港
Ultimately, they moved back to Hong Kong
在那儿过日子了
and made their fortune there.
虽然我说的是搬了回去
I say "back to,"
但是他们土生土长的美国人
but they were American born and bred...
只不过在他们同胞的眼中差别很大
just not in the eyes of their fellow citizens.
他们能在这个国家活下去的唯一支柱
The only reason they survived everything
就是他们是一家人
was because they were a family.
即使他们的世界根基动摇了
They had family to lean on,
他们也有家人可以依靠
even when the very foundation of their world was shaken.
他的家人就是我们
He has a family -- us.
我们一直想说的就是
All we're trying to say --
我们也很想成为你们的家人
we'd like to be your family, too.
我的睾丸里有个硬币大小的肿瘤
I have a quarter-sized tumor in my testicle.
- 你有啥 - 癌症
You have a what? Cancer.
癌症
Cancer.
你什么时候发现的
When did you find out?
乔治·弗洛伊德那事儿的前一天
The day before we heard about George Floyd.
很难接受
It's a lot to process.
真抱歉 兄弟
I'm sorry, brother.
- 他们做切片检查了吗 - 没有
They do a biopsy?No.
没有 他们要做手术
No, no, they -- they're gonna do a surgery
把整个睾丸切掉
to take the entire testicle,
然后才能确定这到底是不是癌症
and then they will determine if it's cancer --
他们本来就基本确诊了
you know, which they're pretty sure it is.
等等 先手术在确诊吗
Wait, so, uh, surgery, then diagnosis?
没错
Yeah, exactly.
- 和 - 普鲁伊特·赫雷拉一样
That's the same thing that --Pruitt Herrera had.
没错
Yeah.
但是他没有
But he didn't --
没有
Nope.
他没有
No, he did not.
- 我们怎么和孩子们说 - 告诉他们真♥相♥
What do we tell the boys?The truth.
我们都不知道真♥相♥是什么
We don't even know what the truth is.
我们都不知道到底是不是癌症
We don't know if it's cancer.
- 我们不想等到发现了再告诉他们 - 我可是他们的父亲
We don't want to wait to find out.I'm their father.
他们尊敬我
They look up to me, you know, for --
寻求我的保护和支持
for protection and support.
我不想让他们看到我这个样子
I-I-I don't want them to see me like this.
一个病又不会让你少了男子气
A diagnosis doesn't make you less of a man.
你让他们知道 男人适当的脆弱也是可以的
You show them it's okay to be vulnerable.
说实话 我不想让任何人看到我现在这个样子
Honestly, I don't want anyone to see me like this right now.
你需要家人的支持 本
You need a support system, Ben.
不 我需要的是更多病情的情况
No, what I need is more information, alright,
我想知道到底扩没扩散 病情诊断是什么
to see if it's spread. What's the prognosis?
唯一能知道答案的方式就是睾丸切除术
And the only way to get those answers is through the orchiectomy.
听着 我还没准备好做那个手术
Look, I'm -- I'm not ready for the surgery!
你能不能
Can you please just...
现在支持我一下
back me up right now?
好吧
Okay.
行
Fine.
你想听听别人是怎么想的吗
You want a second opinion?
我现在可以给凯瑟琳·福克斯打个电♥话♥
'Cause I can call Catherine Fox right now.
什么 别 别 嘿 嘿
What? No. No, no. Hey, hey, hey, hey.
- 米兰达 - 本 看路
M-Miranda!Ben, wait!
你到底怎么回事
What is the matter with you?!
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表