剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
Previously on "Station 19"... Andy: There's no way out. I'm trapped.
19号♥消防署 出不去了 我被困住了
You're not well. You can't ‐‐ Exactly.
你- 身体不行 不可以的 - 正因为如此
That's why I'm gonna save my daughter's life.
我才要救下我女儿的命
Andy: Tía Sandra sent me a birthday card every year
提亚·桑德拉在我10岁到15岁生日的时候
from age 10 to 15.
每年都会给我寄贺卡
He kept those from me.
他都没让我知道
I thought my parents were happy.
我以为我父母是幸福的
And now I think maybe she killed herself.
现在我觉得她可能是自杀了
Where's my girlfriend?
我女朋友呢
You have a girlfriend? Sasha!
你有女朋友啊 萨沙
Actually knew what you were doing. It was pretty hot.
你很会撩嘛 好性感的
I think you should move out.
你应该搬出去了
What?
什么
Dr. Shepherd ordered morphine as needed.
需要的时候谢泼德医生才会给开吗♥啡♥
I‐I need it! I need it!
我需要 我需要的
Did my mom...
我妈是不是
Andy.
安迪
Mami?
妈妈
What are you...
你怎么
Sandra.
桑德拉
How's the eulogy coming?
悼词写的怎么样了
It's not.
不怎么样
Yeah.
是啊
Change of scenery might help.
换换环境可能会有帮助
Come on. It's time for the clapout.
走吧 出去溜达一圈
Wow, this is unreal.
太不真实了
God, do I miss my wife.
我好想我老婆啊
I'm sorry.
抱歉啊
Sorry. No, no, it's fine.
没事的啊
Robert and I chose to separate.
我和罗伯特是选择分开的
You and Miranda did not.
你和米兰达可不是啊
Hey, Roz. Hey.
嘿罗莎
Now, what are you guys doing ‐‐
你们干嘛呢
The boys wanted to see their mom.
孩子们想看看妈妈啊
Tuck: I know Auntie Roz is only staying with us
我知道罗莎姑妈只是暂时照顾我们
while you and Mom are quarantining at work,
因为你和老妈因为工作得隔离啊
but can she ‐‐ Can she move in with us?
但她可以搬过来和我们一起住吗
Alright, what did you bribe them with?
你那什么贿赂他们了
What can I say? My auntie games is on point.
我能说啥 我这姑姑当的很好啊
19.
19署的吗
Thank you guys for getting up an hour early.
谢谢大家早一个小时来
I ‐‐ It means a lot to me.
对我意义重大
Oh, Mom! Miranda!
妈妈 米兰达
My boys!
儿子们
What ‐‐ Oh.
你们怎么
Benjamin Warren, you are a sight for sore eyes.
本杰明·沃伦 我真的是看不够你
And back and feet.
全身上下都看不够
I miss you.
想死你了
Oh, Rosalind, thank you.
谢谢你啊 罗莎琳德
No, thank you.
不 谢谢你的奉献
‐Uh, how we doing on time? ‐We're about there.
时间如何 快了
‐Thank you, Dr. Bailey. ‐We love you, Bailey.
感谢你 贝莉医生 我们爱你 贝莉
‐You're the best. ‐You guys, you guys, it's time.
你最好了 好了 到点了
Thank you for all you do!
感谢你们的付出
Thanks, Dr. Bailey!
感谢 贝莉医生
Thank you so much!
非常感谢
We love you guys!
爱你们
We love you!
爱你
Wait, you're giving them our toilet paper?
你把咱们的厕纸给他们了
Our toilet paper?
咱们的
You're giving them your toilet paper?
你把你的厕纸给他们了
You're never gonna find your own place, are you?
你不打算搬出去了是不是
I'm looking.
我在找呢
I am!
真的
Oh, hi, honey.
亲爱的
Hi, Mom. Hi, Mom.
嘿妈妈 嘿妈妈
Oh, I'm so glad to see you.
好开心看到你们啊
Oh, my God. So many groceries.
天啊 好多生活用品啊
Vic: I know. Thank you.
是啊 谢谢啊
Is that toilet paper?
那是卫生纸吗
Whoa, whoa, bud, bud. You forgetting something?
哥们 是不是忘了什么
He doesn't like when we wear the face mask
他不喜欢我们戴口罩
because he can't read lips.
这样他就看不到唇语了
Yeah, I don't make the rules.
也不是我规定要戴口罩的啊
I think it's horse crap, if you ask me.
我感觉就是扯淡呢
Yeah, that's what they said about seatbelts at first, too.
他们一开始也觉得安全带是扯淡呢
Inara, he's here.
伊娜拉 他来了
You need anything?
你需要什么吗
Just you.
只有你
Uh, I mean that we all wish you could hang out with us.
就是 希望你能跟我们玩会呢
Marcus is dying to show you his train set.
马库斯等不及要给你看他的小火车了
Why am I signing? I don't know.
我♥干♥嘛要打手语啊 我不知道啊
Alright, we're here today
我们今天是来教你们
to teach you the basics of wildfire training.
扑灭野火的基本知识的
In the case of a wildland fire anywhere on the West Coast,
如果西海岸的任何地方发生火灾
we call on you to help back up the fire companies.
我们会请你们支持消防公♥司♥
Questions? Yes?
有问题吗 你说
Yeah, what fire station you work at?
你们是哪个消防局的
My cousin, he works at, uh, SFD ‐‐ What is it? ‐‐ 23.
我兄弟是在西雅图消防局 23署吧
Name's Barnes.
叫巴恩斯
Yeah, he's a good firefighter.
他是个很棒的消防员
Yeah, you work with him?
你们是同事吗
We work for a company called Mavis.
我们是马维斯消防公♥司♥的员工
It's a private fire company.
这是私家的救火公♥司♥
The hell does that mean?
啥意思
Means we get paid more than your cousin.
意思是我们比你兄弟赚得多
What it means is that private clientele
我们会有私家客户
hire us to protect their property.
雇佣我们保护他们的地♥产♥
Now, what we're gonna teach you today
今天要教大家的是叫做
is called an anchor, flank, and pinch drill.
锚钻 侧翼钻和夹钻的演习
It's the most useful tactic you will learn today.
是今天能学到最有用的技巧了
A reminder that the virtual memorial service
提醒大家一下 赫雷拉队长的
for Captain Herrera will take place this afternoon.
线上追悼会是今天下午
I can't believe after all the crap we went through
我真不敢信我们一起经历了那么多
to get him his Line of Duty funeral,
想给他办一个因公殉职追悼会
we have to do it on the frickin' Internet. Agreed.
结果还他么得是线上的 同意
Tell me again why we can't just wait until after lockdown.
再讲一次 为啥不能等封城结束之后办一个真的啊
I mean, he was cremated anyway.
反正他都已经火化了
'Cause we don't know when "after lockdown's" gonna be.
因为不知道啥时候会结束封城
Can't be more than a couple weeks, right?
也就再有几周了吧
Yeah, you just keep telling yourself that.
你就继续幻想吧
Sorry! Sorry I'm late!
抱歉 我来晚了
Miller, Miller, you touch it, you clean it.
米勒 你碰了你就要打扫的啊
Thanks for the reminder, Dad.
谢谢提醒啊 老爸
Six feet apart. Come on.
保持安全距离啊
Come on. We live together.
我们住在一起呢
Temporarily. Just don't be mad, Dad.
只是暂时的 不要生气哦 老爸
Wow. Okay, look ‐‐ look, guys, it's not that hard.
拜托 没那么难吧
19 is your household,
19署是你们的家啊
so you don't have to wear masks in here,
在这里不用戴口罩
but you do still have to keep your distance.
但确实要保持距离啊
That is a great segue.
真是无缝切换啊
Hughes, when are you gonna get your crap out of my place?
休斯 你啥时候能把你的破烂从我家搬走啊
Dispatch: Aid car requested to Black Ball Hill rest area.
请求救援车到黑球山休息区
You guys are lucky I'm not your dad,
幸亏我不是你们的老爸
'cause if I was, you'd show more respect.
不然你们就得放尊重点了
Larson, six feet.
拉森 安全距离啊
Have a good day, Dad! Love you.
祝你愉快哦 老爸 爱你哦
So, Sasha offered to stay with me, help out with Pru.
萨沙提出要跟我一起住 帮我照顾布鲁
Also known as moving in with you?
也就是跟你同居吗
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表