剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Hey.
嘿 Ashby怎样了?
Hey, how's Ashby?
他还活着 他们也不知道为什么
He's still alive.I mean, they don't know why.
我也不清楚这个人有什么特别 就好像...
I don't know what it is about the guy--it's like I feel...
有一种使命感一定要参透他的心血之作 对吗?
Feel obligated to see his work through, right?
是的 你认为这是为什么? 因为他选中了我们?
Yeah. Why do you think? 'Cause he picked us?
或许你寻思我的人生会不会以
Maybe it makes you think what will my life come down to?
几篇文字 几个构想而告终
A couple of papers,a few ideas?
他很聪明 嗯?
He's smart, huh?
是的
Yeah.
是你那种类型的聪明?
Like your kind of smart?
是的
Yeah.
你们这些人看东西的方法真奇妙
It's amazing how you guys see things.
你们的头脑飞速旋转...
You know, how you spin them.
嘿 我们有这座桥的架构图吗?
Hey, we got a wireframe of the bridge?
有
Oh. Yeah.
嘿 你能不能让它旋转一下
Hey, can you just spin it?
能让我用一下吗?
Can I use this thing?
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
这里有爆♥炸♥物...
There were explosives here...
这里...
here...
还有这里
and here.
能不能转向侧面多些?
Can you show me more of a side view?
就出现更多的爆♥炸♥物
And more explosives
这里 这里
here, here,
这里 还有这里
here and here.
能不能旋转九十度
Can you turn it, like, uh, 90 degrees?
对 就是这样
Yeah, that's it.
你认为这是什么?
How are you seeing this?
我不知道 突发奇想而已
I don't know. It's just coming to me.
是不是我小时候做的一个鬼脸?
Is that the face that I make when I...?
是G-A-B-C-D-E-F
It's G-A-B-C-D-E-F
高调
...sharp.
看见没? 上钢琴课的时候我有注意听讲 那是G大调的音阶
See, I paid attention during piano lessons. That's the G Major scale.
你认为这是什么意思?
What do you think it means?
不知道 你没可能指望我什么都知道 对吧?
Well, I don't know. You can't expect me to know everything, right?
考虑到你合作调查
Pending your cooperation,
美国司法部同意撤销
the U.S. Attorney has agreed to drop you
你对国♥家♥安♥全♥高度威胁的指控
as a Top Security Risk.
免除死刑
Takes the needle out of your arm.
终生监禁 你们就这点能耐?
Life imprisonment-- that's the best you guys can do?
你小命还长着呢 Dwayne
Live long enough, Dwayne,
或许某人会改变主意 叛变卖♥♥♥国♥
maybe somebody's going to change their attitude toward treason.
谁毒害Ashby的?
Who poisoned Ashby?
中国人
The Chinese.
不 以色列人 俄♥国♥人 英国人 你自己想吧
No.The Israelis,the Russians,the Brits-- take your pick.
你死前再见吧 Dwayne
See you before you die, Dwayne.
你说得对
You were right.
Ashby建立了双面神名单
Ashby was building a Janus List.
我卖♥♥给他三个人名 在你们逮捕之前我正要卖♥♥给他第四个
I sold him three names.I was going to sell him a fourth when you guys busted me.
他建的?
Building it?
是的 他说迟早会有一个人
Yeah, he said someone would,sooner or later,
如果那个人找到办法 就可以保住名单
and if he could figure it out, he could keep it safe.
这个人手段高超
The man was brilliant,
但他是被攻击的目标
but he was a head case.
名单在哪里 Carter?
Where's the list, Carter?
你认为他会告诉我吗?
You think he told me?
我可能就在名单里
I'm probably on it.
但是我所知道的是 很多人希望这个名单消失
All I know is,a lot of people would like to see that list disappear,
包括名单上的那些人
including anybody on it.
但是他们中没人会选择用 慢性毒药
But none of them would have chosen slow-acting poison.
你是说有人希望名单被发现?
You're saying somebody wants the list to be found?
嘿 Sinclair?
Hey, Sinclair?
你要是看见Granger 告诉他...
When you see Granger, tell him...
告诉他作为朋友 我比他想的要好
Yeah, tell him I was a much better friend than he gave me credit for.
什么意思 Dwayne?
What does that mean, Dwayne?
他会明白的
He'll know.
如果他不明白 那就让他去死吧
And if he doesn't,the hell with him, anyway.
我要去睡了
I'm gonna go to bed.
我能锁门吗? 还是这样会违反你们的原则?
Can I lock the door or is that a breach of protocol?
没关系
No, that's fine.
我从阳台可以清楚看到卧室的情况
I have a clear line of sight to the bedroom from the balcony.
那我就不脱衣服了
I'll keep my clothes on, then.
隔壁的灯还亮着
Lights are on next door.
手♥机♥没有信♥号♥♥
I have no cell service. -No, no, no.
不 不 不 他们切断了电♥话♥线 电源也被切断
They jammed the phones, we got no power.
去浴室 躺在浴缸里
Get into the bathroom, lay down in the tub.
浴缸是花岗岩做的 可以保护你
It's made of granite; it'll protect you.
好了 我下载了钢琴
Okay, we have a grand piano.
还有风琴
And an organ.
嘿 我们尝试将18种音乐密♥码♥ - 好了
Hey. So, we've tried 18 musical ciphers... -Right.
转换成乐谱 甚至轮试了每个音符的音频
...converting to tablature... -Mm-hmm....even frequencies for each note...
你知道吗? 我们不过略知皮毛
You know what? I think we're just reaching.
我是说 这样做的话让我们离题越来越远
I mean, we're getting too far away from the facts with all this.
是的 我想也是
Yeah, I think so, too.
Ashby把所有的答案都给了我们
Ashby gave us all our answers here.
还有这里
Right. -And here.
嘿
Hey.
Colby不接安全屋的电♥话♥ 也不接手♥机♥
Colby's not picking up on the safe house land line or his cell phone.
我马上过去 到了那边再见 好吗?
I'm on my way. I'll meet you up there, okay?
好的
All right.
拜托 接电♥话♥
Come on... pick up.
他们有夜视镜
They have night vision.
Ashby所说的每句话...
Everything Ashby said...
所做的每个选择
everything, every choice he made
都有其意义 并且有次级意义
has a meaning and a second meaning.
除了弗朗西斯-培根和孙子兵法
Except Francis Bacon and the Sun Tzu quote.
对
Right.
"知己知彼 百战不殆"
"The more you read and learn, the less your adversary will know."
好了 你掩护我 我去转移Naomi
All right, lay down cover, I'll go move Naomi.
收到
Got it.
这些数字让我们知道 Naomi Vaughn的电子邮件地址
These numbers gave us Naomi Vaughn's e-mail address,
假设他想让我们找到她
and we assumed that he was pointing us toward her.
但如果他用的是表面意思怎么办?
But what if he was being literal.
再导出他发给她的那些邮件
Pull up his e-mails to her again.
看 看到这个没?
Yeah, see. Okay, see this?
为什么...
Why...
为什么这封邮件比其他邮件大三倍?
Why is this e-mail three times bigger than the others?
不知道 可能是余码
I don't know. It's probably some excess code.
那好 你能不能...?
Okay, so, can you, um...?
等等
Wait a minute!
停! 停! 停!
Stop! Stop-stop-stop-stop!
弗朗西斯-培根 培根密♥码♥
Francis Bacon-- Bacon Cipher.
其中的每个字母都是由 五个A和B编排组成
In which each letter is represented by a combination of five A's and B's
他通过这个方法来加密和解密信息
from which he encoded and decoded messages.
这里的A和B - 代表了1和0
A's and B's... -For ones and zeros.
是的 很好
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
"双面神名单就在你的邮箱内"
"Janus is in your mailbox."
他所需要做的就是窃入她的语♥音♥信箱
All he had to do was hack into her voice mail
建立一个她不知道
and set up a second account, which she wouldn't know about,
也无法登陆的账户
which she couldn't access without...
你现在进入的是Naomi Vaughn的语♥音♥信箱
You've reached the voice mailbox of Naomi Vaughn.
所需密♥码♥就是G-A-B-C-D-E-F
Without G-A-B-C-D-E-F
加高调(也就是井字键)
and "sharp."
欢迎登陆双面神名单
Welcome to the Janus List.
所述人物都曾被征召为间谍
The following people have been co-opted.
如果以下所有人物的身份被公开
If all are exposed,
那么两大情报网络的地下组织将会瓦解
the infrastructure of two intelligence networks will collapse.
英国MI-6特工Richard Collins 被俄♥国♥人雇佣为间谍
MI-6 Agent Richard Collins of he UK, by the Russians;
俄♥国♥SVR特工Andrei Gorelov为南韩间谍
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表