剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
你们不给他们教科书
We got classrooms with no books.
老师自己给他们铅笔和手纸
Teachers have to provide toilet paper and pencils.
孩子们有精神疾病 先天性缺陷 癌症
Kids get sick with mental illness, birth defects, cancer.
Malik脊椎上有瘤子
Malik has a growth on his spine.
医生却告诉我不用担心
Now the doctor is telling me not to worry.
但是孩子不应有脊椎瘤
But children shouldn't have tumors on their spines.
也不应该被困在狭小的陷坑里
Or get trapped in 20-foot hell holes.
升起来 救出他了
Coming up! We got him!Get him out!
这地方到底怎么回事?
What is going on in this place?
救出Malik了
They got Malik.
Kentwell建筑公♥司♥想用这些
Kentwell Constructions is trying to snow you guys
毫无意义的蓝图和报告 来浪费你们的时间
with these meaningless blueprints and reports.
这里肯定有什么确凿的证据 看吧 我们又有了新的文件
Still, there's gotta be a smoking gun in here somewhere.Look, we got some new files.
那父亲说有很多生病 的孩子让我很担心
Something about what that dad said is really bugging me,about that lot of sick kids.
那些受伤的孩子怎么样了?
How are those little boys doing?
还未脱离危险期 但预后都不错 (预后:从病中痊愈的可能性)
Serious condition. But the prognosis is good for both of them.
我真不知道这是什么铺筑材料
You know, I cannot figure out this paving material.
我刚才好像看到些相关的东西
I've read something about that.
这间学校有两例白血病病例
I have two cases of leukemia at the school now,
还有三例是以前在此上学的孩子
and three cases in children who attended in the past.
Charlie 小学校出现癌症几率有多大?
Charlie, what are the odds of this many cancers in a small school?
帮个忙把新来的箱子递给我
Do me a favor. I need one of these new boxes, please.
你们就是想让我站起来 对吧?
You guys gonna make me get up, aren't you.
有很多白血病病例
This is a lot of leukemia.
你说的可是癌症群
You're talking about cancer clusters.
统计上来讲 是很少见的
Statistically, rare.
更可能就像是德州精准射击一样
More likely, this is a case of Texas sharp-shooting.
比如说一个从未开过枪的人
I'd say there's a guy who's never held a gun before,
他瞄准谷仓一角 然后开枪
and he aims at the side of a barn, and he shoots.
然后他把最靠近的弹孔圈起来
And when he's done, he draws a circle around the closest shots,
其他的不管 然后称他自己是
ignores the others, and he declares himself...
德州神枪手
... a Texas sharp-shooter. - Right.
癌症群就是这个道理
And cancer clusters are just like that. People overinterpret the evidence.
人们通常言过其实
Here we go.
有发现 铺路的东西有专利权的
The stuff they paved with is called composite.
有专利权?我能看看吗
It's patented. - Patented? May I?
说是由可循环物质组成的
Made from recycled materials.
就在这里
Here.
三氯乙烯 重金属 高氯酸盐
PCEs, heavy metals, perchlorates.
哦 我的天啊
Oh my heavens.
那可是有毒废弃物
That is toxic waste.
不会吧
No.
这是合法的吗
Is that legal?
快放下
Put it down!
标准处理法应该把它降解
Well, the patented process supposedly makes it inert.
它可是新的 所以...
But it's new, so...
你是说它在分解吗?
Are you saying this stuff's actually breaking down?
腐蚀地底土层 造成陷坑
Eroding substrate creating a sinkhole...
引发癌症
Causing cancer! So much for the Texas sharp-shooter.
这个德州神枪手可真行啊
你代表学校董事会和 Kentwell建筑公♥司♥签了合同
You signed every contract between Kentwell Construction and the school board.
我签过很多合同
I sign a lot of contracts.
Sampson女士 你知道用来铺筑的材料 是由有毒废弃物制成的吗?
Mrs Samson?Are you aware the stuff they used for the pavement is made from toxic waste?
有毒废弃物?
Toxic waste?
我们有环境保护署的认证 是无害的
We had EPA clearance. It's harmless.
这些你知道?
You knew about it.
这和此事无关
It's irrelevant.
那你每年花数百美元从Kentwell公♥司♥
Is it also irrelevant that you leased a vacation home from Kentwell
租的那套Catalina岛上的度假屋 也和此事无关吗?
on Catalina Island for a few hundred dollars a year?
我是来帮忙的
I came in here to help.
如果你想要指控我的话
If you're accusing me of something,
那就和我的律师谈吧
speak to my attorney.
哦 等一等
Wait, wait, hold on.
你什么时候有律师的?
How long do you have an attorney?
是Reed Parkman吗?
Is it Reed Parkman? Same as Kentwell Construction?
也是为Kentwell公♥司♥代理的律师?
Same as Kentwell Construction?
我们认为你和Trudy Perez的死
When we connect you to this, you'll be on the hook for Trudy Perez's death.
以及造成那些孩子的受伤有关
And the injury to those children.
Malik怎么样?
How is Malik doing?
手术进行得很顺利
Surgery went well.
几小时内不会苏醒
He won't be awake for another few hours.
我妻子陪着他
My wife is with him.
这些家长的孩子都生病了吗?
All these parents have sick kids?
这间学校精神紊乱的学生和癌症一样多
This school has lots of neurological disorders as well as cancers.
学习障碍 行为问题等
Learning disabilities, behavioral problems.
这些都有记录
It's all documented.
这和操场的陷坑有关吗?
Is this related to the playground caving in?
掉进去的孩子都生了红疹 怎么回事?
All the kids who fell in have rashes. What's going on?
还不清楚
We don't know.
这就是我来见家长的原因
But that's why I asked you to bring all those folks here.
嗨 大家好
Hi everyone.
谢谢大家能来
Thank you for coming.
你见到Larry了吗?
Have you seen Larry?
这周末没有见到
No, not this weekend.
嘿 今晚想和我吃晚饭吗?
Hey. Do you want to have dinner with me tonight?
打搅了 Ramanujan博士
Excuse me. Dr Ramanujan.
你是Eppes博士的私人助理吗?
Are you Dr Epps's personal assistant?
随时候命
At his beck and call 24/7, as they say?
什么? -这真好
What? - Nice.
这么说可不厚道
That's not fair.
我发现你用学校主机很久了
I see that you've been on the supercomputer for...
我得指派你的工作
... well, a while now, so I have to deprioritize your job.
这和FBI的案件有关吗?
Is this an FBI case?
我们在研究比例几率
We're working with odds ratios.
好的 没什么的
It's all right, Amita.
我们是在研究FBI的案件
Yes, it is an FBI case.
幼年期癌症患童 先天性疾病 精神紊乱
We're analyzing childhood cancers, birth defects and neurological deficits
这些和可能的有毒物质相关
related to a potentially toxic material. So...
好吧 那现在不能优先使用服务器了
Well, it is now low priority on the server.
Finch博士 只有学校主机能够
Dr French, the supercomputer is the only way
迅速分♥析♥这么大的数据
to analyze large datasets quickly,
做出合理的比较
for proper comparison.
我很可怜那些遇难家庭 Charlie 真的
I have sympathy for the families, Charly.
我父亲也是癌症患者 我很在意
I lost my father through cancer. I don't take it lightly.
但能够治疗癌症的人
But I'm also aware that the person who could discover the cure for cancer
也许就在得益于学校服务器的学生中
may be one of our students who would benefit greatly from the use of this computer,
更别提还有Eppes教授和 Ramanujan教授的关心
not to mention the attentions of Professor Eppes and Ramanujan.
我们研究FBI案件 没有妨碍任何学生
Not one student has suffered from our work at the FBI.
与你所说恰好相反
Not one. To the contrary.
有很多途径可以奉献社会 Charlie
There are many ways to contribute to improving the world, Charly.
对不起,我们以后再谈 Mildred
Excuse me.We'll take this up again, Mildred.
叫我Millie
Millie!
我可不喜欢不被尊重
I don't appreciate being disrespected.
特别是在同行面前
Especially in front of a colleague.
也许你应该表现得像个同行
You might want to behave more like a colleague.
你再说一遍?
I beg your pardon?
你在你以前的教授约会
You know, you're dating your thesis professor,
你的着装像个孩子
you dress like a kid...
对不起 我不知道穿衣服还有规定
Sorry, I didn't realize there was a dress code.
Amita 你是教员里面最有前途的
Amita.You have the most promising career of any of the faculty highers.
我只想让你抓住自己的大好机遇
I just want you to have the major career that you are capable of.
十分感谢
I appreciate that.
你应该重新塑造自己教授形象
So you have to redefine yourself as a professor,
而不是研究生
not a grad student.
要有独♥立♥的个性
As an individual,
而不是Charlie Eppes的附属
not some appendage of Charlie Eppes.
好的 谢谢你提醒我
OK, well, thanks for clearing that up.
也就说重视自己的研究 而不是他的
Which means, taking your own research more seriously than you take...his
你的孙女什么时候在Matheson上学?
What year did your granddaughter start at Mathison?
1994年施工期间Katie在上幼儿园
Katie was in kindergarten during construction in 1994.
她很喜欢荡秋千
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表