剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Previously on Numb3rs
《数字追凶》前情回顾
Charlie,you have to read these letters.
查理 你必须得看看这些信
I found them in the old wall secretary.
我在壁橱里发现的
I would be thrilled to write one. Seem to be
让我写的话 我会高兴死的 看来
having a real breakthrough. Yeah, and then
你有所突破嘛 是的 然后...
My brother got stabbed.
我老哥被刺伤了
I'm back to full duty Monday,
我周一回来要值一天的班
and I plan to take it easy.
不过我会慢慢来的
I know I should write this letter.
我就知道我应该写这封信
I just don't know what the future holds.
我只是不知道未来会变成怎么样
Will you marry me???
你愿意嫁给我吗
4 letters 400,000,000,000 stars
四封信 四百亿颗星星
710 meters per second 60 stitches
710米每秒 60来回
It's September,and I'm looking at four letters,
现在是九月份 我正在看四封
written by four of the greatest minds of the 20th Century.
由20世纪最伟大思想的人写的信
Hightower,Knox,Newberry,Beiderman.
海陶玮 诺克斯 纽伯里 贝尔德曼
Each one had this office before me,
他们都是我办公室的前任主人
And each one wrote a letter to the professor who would come after.
他们都会留下一份信给下一任教授
Now it's my turn.
现在轮到我了
I'm writing a letter to the faceless,
我正在写信给那个素未谋面
nameless professor who will
也未闻其名的的教授
take this office after me.
他之后将在此办公
Who are you?
你会是谁呢
What questions are you wrestling with?
你正在纠结什么问题呢
Where are you looking for your answers?
你将如何寻找你的答案呢
Do you take this office at the end of
你是否在功成名就之后
a long and distinguish career?
才接下这个工作的呢
Or are you on the ascent--
还是仍然处于事业上升期
your greatest work waiting for you
这份伟大的工作仍在
amid an infinity of possibilities?
无限的可能性中等待你发掘
Do you hover above the chaos,
你是否脱离了俗世的喧嚣
Looking for your answers in patterns and trends,
在模式与趋势中寻找你的答案
or do you need to be at ground level,
还是你想脚踏实地
Walking through the problem?
一步一脚印得解决问题
Looks like you jumped the gun,Charlie.
看上去你先我一步 查理
Nobody's been shot yet.
目前没有人员伤亡
I know,but,uh,Don said that you guys were doing
我知道 唐说你们大伙都在执行
VIP security for a big rally.
保护集♥会♥上重要人物的任务
I figured I'd slap together some,uh,
我用了一些人群流动学
crowd flux dynamics,
计算了下
a dash of covering sets,T..hit all up a spanning tree.
如何在生成树下形成覆盖集
G.... G. Fejes T..h and,uh,L.Fejes T..
G.Fejes T和L.Fejes T
they're the leading authorities on,uh...
他们是覆盖集领域
on covering sets.
目前的权威
I told you--it's not funny.
我早跟你说过了 这非常无趣
You know,in certain circles,
你要知道 在某一特定的圈子里
I am considered to be really funny.
人们认为我非常有趣
FBI circles?
难道是FBI的圈子吗
Who is the VIP?
重要人物是谁
Benjamin Polk.The,uh,political family?
Benjamin Polk 那个政♥治♥家族的人
Yeah,Benjamin's the apple that fell off
是的 Benjamin就如同你生成树上
your spanning tree.
掉下来的苹果
This guy walked away from a trust fund to be
这家伙从一个信托基金案中逃脱了
uh,one of these people that just protests just about everything.
他们这种人只会唱反调
Caused a riot in Portland during the 2005 trade negotiations.
他引发了在2005年贸易谈判时候的波兰暴♥乱♥
You know,a lot of people in
你知道嘛 很多新奥尔兰人
New Orleans said he was a hero during Katrina.
说他在卡特娜台风的时候表现的很英雄
I mean,he brought in food
我的意思是 他给那些警♥察♥
To neighborhoods that the cops abandoned.
遗弃的地区 送食物给居民
I'm not exactly sure what he is,
他不清楚他人怎样
Except our problem for the next few days.
我们要关心的是接下来的几天
This place is a nightmare
从安全立场来看
from a security standpoint.
这个地方简直就是个噩梦
I mean,there are a zillion good sniper positions.
我的意思是 这里有很多适合阻击手的位置
There is no way to control entry and exit from the park.
又没有办法控制公园的入口跟出口
For our purposes,that's where crowd flux can help.
就我看来 人口流动学能派上点用
You know,the same algorithms that are used to
这和你保持平稳车速
Keep your car at a steady speed
是一样的算数式
When you're on cruise control can be applied
一个聚会点上人群的流动
To the flow of people coming in and out of a rally area.
和自动控速是一样的
And you guys remember when
你们应该还记得之前说的
we used covering sets,right?
覆盖集对吧
Yeah,that was the fishing net,right?
是的 像个渔网 对吗
No,I think fishing net...
不 我想不是渔网
No,brute force-- could've been our fireworks.
不 更像是强力 就像烟花
You guys,this is the dog chasing the cat chasing the mouse.
你们现在就像是狗追着猫 猫追着老鼠
It was lighthouses.
是灯塔
I made an analogy to the positioning of lighthouses.
我做了一个推测灯塔位置的类比
Get down! Get down!
快蹲下 蹲下
Everybody stay down!
每个人都蹲下
You all right?60-74 to Control,
你还好吗 60-74呼叫指挥部
We have sniper fire in MacArthur Park,vicinity of the band shell.
麦克阿瑟公园发生狙击袭击 就在壳型演奏台附近
Colby,you see anything over there?
柯比 你看到那边什么了吗
Sounded like a .308--semiauto fire,so maybe an M1A1.
听声音像是308半自动枪 或者是M1A1
What's the muzzle velocity on an M1A1?
M1A1的子弹出膛时速是多少
Like 700-800?
大概700到800
853 meters per second.
秒速853米
Effective range of 460 meters.
有效射击范围460米
-That accounts for a roughly -quarter second delay.
大概有 四分之一秒的延误时间
Wind's out of the southeast--what,ten miles an hour?
风向东南 时速10英里
Maybe 15.
也许15英里
Angle of declination-- assuming a male
偏角 假定是男性
National average height of at least five-foot-nine...
国人平均身高至少五尺九寸
In the trees!
在树丛中
David,moving.
大卫 行动
Covering!
掩护我
When I make my move,you get to the bandstand,okay?
我开始行动以后 你就到舞台那边去
LAPD?
洛杉矶警署
FBI.
联邦调查局
You want to tell me what that was all about?
你能告诉我你的目的吗
That was fair warning.
这不过是个警告
Don't get between Benjamin Polk and the bullet with his name on it.
不要妨碍我杀Benjamin Polk
Numb3rs S06EP01
《数字追凶》第六季第一集
My mother had this photo of the Parthenon
老妈以前有一张我出生之前
From a trip she'd taken with my father before I was born.
和老爸一起去农神庙旅游的照片
And one day,I,uh...
然后有一天
I scribbled all over it with a crayon.
我用蜡笔在上面乱画一通
She was understandably upset until my Dad pointed out
她当然非常的沮丧 直到有一天
That I had covered it with rectangles within rectangles,
老爸指出我的涂鸦里面有长方形套长方形
retracing the Greeks' use of the golden ratio.
是对希腊人黄金比例的临摹
Does that speak to the mathematician's need to understand beauty
这到底是数学家对于美的理解
or to the child's need to tear it apart?
还是只是孩童的乱涂一通呢
People don't want to admit that the government's broken.
人们不想承认政♥府♥对此无能为力
That's a big idea.
这是个好主意
It's a scary idea.
也是个非常令人害怕的想法
This turnout makes me happy,
这一结果让我很开心
but it makes them nervous.
但却让他们紧张不已
Change starts today!
改变从今天开始
The government has an interest in keeping you comfortable,
政♥府♥只有保障人♥民♥的利益
In keeping you from asking questions.
才不会被人♥质♥疑
They can gas us,they can club us,
他们可以用催泪瓦斯 也可以打死我们
They cannot ignore us!
但他们不能无视我们
We don't espouse violence.
我们并不是拥护暴♥力♥
I'm not resisting!
我不反抗
The hard reality is that confrontation is
铁铮铮的现实是 反抗是
The most effective way of shaking people out of their stupor.
让民众从麻木不仁中清醒的最佳利器
I get a dozen death threats every week.
我每周都收到很多死亡威胁
The right hates me because
右♥派♥憎恨我是因为
I'm a Commie pinko agitator.
他们认为我是左派的共♥产♥党员
The left hates me because I'm a sellout.
左派憎恨我 觉得我是背叛者
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表