剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
my friend, like everyone else.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
并且这应该
And this shouldn't
不算是失望了
be construed as disappointment.
嗯?
Hmm?
怎么回事?
What happened?
我自己算了一下
Well, I did a little math of my own.
我计算了
And I, uh, measured
隐私的益处和
the, um, benefits of privacy
与你们在一起的快乐
versus the pleasure of your company.
你在干什么?
Oh. What are you doing?
你在玩高尔夫?
Well... You're playing golf!
是的 -哦
Yeah. Oh!
他正在练习
Thinks he's training for a comeback.
你用的是3号♥木杆吗?
Is that a 3 wood you're using?
那是Don的3号♥木杆 -你不能使用3号♥木杆
That's Don's 3 wood. You can't use a 3 wood.
他会打高的
He's gotta get it up, that's why.
不 你得使用2号♥铁杆
No, you gotta use a 2 iron. Here,
我来教你
let me show you.
爸爸 你在说什么?
Dad, what are you talking about?
真是荒谬
This is so ridiculous, you know.
有高手指导更好 -我在玩游戏啊
A little expertise wouldn't hurt anybody. This is my game.
这是我的电视 -这是我的房♥子
This is my TV set. This is my own house.
你为什么
Well, why don't you
不能我们端点啤酒?
get us some of your beers then?
自己去拿酒吧 -安静点 快看
Get your own beers. Quiet. Watch it.
不错嘛
There you go. Nice.
爸爸 我们是他的客人 对吗?
Dad, are we-- we are his guests, right?
我得重新考虑
I'm getting ready to measure
隐私的益处了
the benefits of privacy all over again.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表