剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
谢谢你 -嗯
Thank you. Mm.
非常感激
Appreciate it.
这两个案子看上去没什么共同点 要找联♥系♥很困难
It's tough to determine linkages when these two seem to have almost nothing in common.
第一个被杀的拳手 Octavio Lopez
Yeah, the first fighter killed, Octavio Lopez,
是西班牙裔 来自Colorado州
is Hispanic; he's from Colorado.
另一个 Pete Munson 是来自Wisconsin州的白人
And the other, Pete Munson, is a white guy from Wisconsin.
拳赛似乎是唯一的共同点
Fighting seems to be the only thing in common.
就是这样
Well, then... then that's it.
什么这样?
What's it?
共同的联♥系♥点就是拳赛
That the common link is fighting.
看看这两个拳手的历史
I mean, look at the fighters' histories.
我得假设两次死亡都牵涉到 拳手的排名对吧?
I have to assume that the motive in both of these deaths involves the fighters' rankings, right?
怎么了?
What?
David的朋友 Ben Ellis
David's friend, Ben Ellis...
一旦Lopez和Munson不在了
With Lopez and Munson out of the way,
他就是排名第一了
he moves to the top of the list.
是啊 你说得没错
Yeah, you're right.
Stanley 你要去生物化学系可是绕远了
Stanley, you're a long way from the Biochem Department.
Amita 你还记得Novich教授
Amita, you remember Professor Novich.
嗨
Hi.
我听说德州扑克锦标赛上 你要替Fleinhardt比赛?
I hear you're taking Fleinhardt's seat in the Texas Hold 'Em Tournament?
我正在考虑
I am considering it.
那你应该三思
Well, you should think again.
由于Fleinhardt上了太空 我的冠军可算是十拿九稳了
With Fleinhardt in space, I'm in line for the title.
我想这可不一定
I don't think that's the way it works,
不过 好吧 好吧
but okay... okay.
我看过你玩牌的 Eppes
Well, I've seen your game, Eppes.
到关键时候你是撑不下去的
Won't make it at the big table.
我的水平有很大长进
My game is vastly improved.
还在练习呢?
Been practicing, have you?
这是我的特别训练计划
I've been working on a specialized training program.
到锦标赛开始 我会准备得很充分
Should make me more than ready by tournament time.
我们到时候走着瞧好了
Guess we'll just see about that.
那算什么?
What was that?
古怪教授的赛前宣言?
Geek trash talk?
实际上 那是非常粗鲁 极端不合时宜的
Actually, what that was,was terribly rude, terribly inappropriate.
他能那样进来讲话还真是鼓足了勇气
He has a lot of nerve coming in here with that attitude.
得了 Charlie
Oh, come on, Charlie.
他只是想激你
He's trying to psych you out.
无视他
Just ignore him.
Tino Alva 他当全力搏击联盟的冠军
So Tino Alva-- he's been the AFL champion
已经有些时日了?
for quite a while now, right?
Alva的战绩是22胜1负
Alva's 22 and one.
自从赢了Bainsworth夺得冠军之后 就没输过一场
He hasn't ost a fight since he took the championship away from Bainsworth.
那是怎么回事?
So what's the deal?
Pete Munson是下一个挑战冠军的?
This guy Pete Munson, he would've been up next?
如果他能过得了Bainsworth这一关
If he could've gotten past Bainsworth in the qualifier.
Pete是很有潜力的选手
Pete was a promising fighter.
如果刨开纹身不算 他还是个好孩子
If you could get past the tattoos, he was a good kid.
有性格魅力 大学学位
Charismatic.
我们的运动并不像看上去那么残忍♥
College degree. Our sport's not as brutal as it looks.
他的死是意外
His death was an aberration.
Octavio Lopez呢?他的死也是意外?
How about Octavio Lopez? His death an aberration, too?
我们也会调查他的死亡
We're gonna be looking into his death as well.
怎么?你们认为他们有关联?
What? Do you think they're related?
他们的对手是同一人
They were fighting the same guy.
我们正在向州运动委员会提出申请
Look,we're in the middle of filing a petition to the State Athletic Commission.
这是我们非常关键的一步
Trying to put our best foot forward.
如果这两起死亡真的是有关联
It would be extremely unfortunate
那可就真的太不走运了
if it were to get out that these deaths were connected.
我明白
I understand.
但我们现在不能排除任何可能
We're not gonna rule out anything at this point.
Sinclair探员
Agent Sinclair.
欢迎加入
Glad you joined us.
感谢你打给我
I appreciate the call.
Vegas的检查结果 Lopez对1080毒物的反应呈阳性
Results from the Vegas medical examiner on Lopez came back positive for 1080 poison.
叫你来看看这个
Wanted you to be here for this.
看什么?
Here for what?
我们刚确认了药物的源头
We just confirmed the original hit.
这是你朋友的储物柜和训练包
This is your friend's locker and gym bag.
这些标记指明了氟乙酸钠盐的痕迹
These markers indicate traces of sodium fluoroacetate.
就是1080
That's 1080.
只想让你知道昨晚
I just wanted you to see for yourself who it was
你帮忙放走的是什么人
you helped walk out of the station last night.
找个法官
Find a judge.
拿张搜查证 去抓Ben Ellis
Get a warrant to pick up Ben Ellis.
多谢了
Thanks a lot.
看来追踪信♥用♥卡♥有结果了
So looks like that credit card trace paid off.
经理说他就在楼上的一间房♥里
Manager says he's up in the room.
你通知洛杉矶警局了?
You notify LAPD?
他们在路上了
They're on their way.
我不想等
I don't want to wait.
我现在就把他带走
I'm gonna bring him in right now.
Ben! 我是David 开门 我们走
Ben! It's David. Open up. Let's go.
把东西带上 我们走
Get your stuff, man. Let's go.
为什么?到哪里去?
Why? Where we going?
监狱
Jail.
我告诉你了 我什么也没做
But I told you, I didn't do anything.
他们在你的储物柜和训练包上 都发现了毒物的痕迹
They found traces of the poison in your gym bag and your locker.
马上收拾东西 我们走
Now, get your stuff. Let's go.
毒药?
Poison?
是的 你被逮捕了
Yeah, you're under arrest.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
如果你请不起律师
If you can't afford an attorney...
我刚从谋杀案侦探那听说了
Hey, I just heard from this homicide detective.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
Ellis逃跑了
Ellis got away.
这个我知道了
Yeah, well, this I know.
我的错
It was my fault.
是怎么回事 David?
Well, what's going on, David?
不能说吗?
Is it too much?
谁都没有错
It wasn't anybody's fault.
我们得查下去 在机场张贴照片
And we're on it. We got pictures at the airport.
我们监视他的信♥用♥卡♥
We're monitoring his credit card.
已经通过信♥用♥卡♥找到他一次了
Caught him with his credit card once.
他不会在同一块石头上绊倒两次
He's not gonna make the same mistake twice.
那他会去哪里?
All right, so where's he go?
他在洛杉矶已经没有任何直系亲属
He doesn't have any immediate family in L.A.,
但或许会有一些我们都认识的朋友
but we might have some mutual friends out here.
我们可以查他的电♥话♥记录
We could pull his phone records.
就这么办
Do it.
你说 "无视他"
You said, "Just ignore him."
是吗?
Right?
很显然 我没料到会发生这个
Well, obviously, I didn't think this was gonna happen.
Novich是动物保护措施方面的世界级权威
Novich is a world-class authority on animal defense mechanisms.
这上面说我的办公室被一种
This says that my office has been contaminated
硫代乙酸盐的衍生物污染了
with a derivative of thioacetate.
就是导致臭鼬气味的物质
That's the stuff tt gives skunk spray its smell.
说在毒性水平被确定之前
Says I can't go back in until
我都不能进去
they determine the level of toxicity.
那是多久?
Okay, well, when will that be?
最少三到四天
Minimum of three or four days.
我的笔记本电脑也在里面
And my laptop is in there,
也就是说我的扑克训练计划泡汤了
which means I can't work on my poker training program.
嗨 -嘿
Hi. Hey, you guys.
嘿 -发生什么事了?
Hey. What happened in here?
我不想说这个
I don't want to talk about it.
这是Ben Ellis的档案?
Is this the file on Ben Ellis?
是的 这是什么怪味?
Yeah. What is that smell?
他被臭鼬喷了
He got skunked.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表