剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
那说明你的假设是错的
Well, then, your assumptions are wrong.
如果他们跟本就不是寻找沉船
So if they weren't looking for the racing yacht,
那他们找的是什么?
what were they looking for?
打扰了 Charles
Excuse me, Charles,
我把录取名单拿来给你了
I have the admissions list for you.
还在研究赛艇的问题?
Still working on the racing yacht,
教授? - 实际上 不是
Professor? Uh, no, actually.
这个案子的方向有了大转变
The case has taken a turn in a different direction.
哦 真的吗 现在是什么情况?
Oh, really. What is it now?
我现在尝试追溯一艘海洋打捞船 的航行路线
Now, I'm trying to retrace the path of a marine salvage barge.
为什么要做这个?
Why would you want to do that?
FBI怀疑船上发生了一起谋杀
The FBI suspects there was a murder on board.
真的? - 如果我能告诉他们船都去了哪儿
Really? And if I can tell them where the barge went,
找出谁参与了进来就很有希望了
then hopefully figure out who else was in the area.
哦 你是指凶手
Oh, you mean the killer.
嗯? 不过 打捞船
Hmm? Yeah.Still, a barge... ugh.
可不像是对赛艇
Doesn't quite have the snap
有什么特殊吸引力的样子
and sex appeal of a racing yacht,
不是吗? - 一点也不
does it? No, not exactly.
你要看国际象棋的书? - 是的
You're reading up on chess? Yes.
嗯 那个
Okay, good, so...
Lasker还是Jankowski的书?
Lasker or Jankowski?
哪一本更好?
Which one's gonna give me a better shot?
Millie 这可不是
Millie, this isn't
可以速成的事情
Come on. the kind of thing that you can learn overnight.
我学得很快 我很聪明
I'm a quick study. I'm very smart.
下棋就像击剑
The game of chess is like a sword fight.
无论如何 我能行
Anyway, I can...
Eppes教授
Professor Eppes.
哦 西装革履的
Oh, men in suits.
如果你不介意 我们要和Eppes教授单独谈话
If you don't mind, we need to speak to Professor Eppes alone.
我一点也不介意 Charlie
Uh, I don't mind at all, Charlie.
我只好两本都看了
I'll just read both of them.
今晚 先生们
Tonight. Gentlemen.
来得真是时候 先生们
Perfect timing, gentlemen.
有什么事?
What's this about?
我们是国♥家♥安♥全♥局的
We're with the National Security Agency.
有一个情况 希望你能帮我们的忙
We have a situation, we're hoping you can help us out.
我很乐于帮助你们
I'm always happy to help you guys.
我现在也在为FBI工作
I am working on something for the FBI right now.
我们知道那个案子 教授
We know what you're involved with, Professor.
我们还知道你对那艘 失踪的游艇很感兴趣
We also know that you have an interest in a missing racing yacht.
Cheetah号♥
The Cheetah.
我们就是为这个来的
That's why we've come to you.
希望你可以帮我们找到它
So you can help us find it.
Cheetah号♥沉没的最初几小时里
Within hours of the time the Cheetah went down,
我们派了两艘船进行搜寻
we had two search vessels in the area.
24小时不间断的找
We've worked around the clock,
声纳探测了每一寸海底
sonar mapping every inch of the bottom.
你们确定是在沉船处搜寻的?
And are you sure you're looking in the spot that she went down?
直到沉船的一刻
The boat's locator beacon gave precise
船上的定位信标都给出了 GPS的精确坐标
GPS coordinates until the moment it went under.
可是我们尽了一切努力 还是一无所获
Still, despite our best efforts, we've found nothing.
我可不可以问一下
May... may I inquire
为什么国♥家♥安♥全♥局对这艘游艇 这么关注?
why the N.S.A. is so interested in finding this yacht?
国♥家♥安♥全♥局就得守口如瓶
N.S.A., Never Say Anything,
我明白了
I get it.
你们找不到那条船
You haven't been able to find this boat
因为你们寻找的地方是错误的
because you've been looking in the wrong place.
你们的搜寻模式
Your search pattern,
是假设Cheetah号♥是
probably assumes that the Cheetah sank something...
像这样沉下去
something like this.
实际上
When in reality...
Cheetah号♥
In reality... the Cheetah
是像这样
probably sank something a little more...
沉下去的
...like that.
向前滑行
It glides forward.
没错 向前滑行
That's correct. It glides forward.
像Cheetah号♥
Now, a boat like the Cheetah,
这样设计成熟的船
a boat with this sophisticated a design,
每下沉一英尺
it practically flies under water,
可以在水下水平滑行
traveling laterally four,
四甚至五英尺的距离
maybe even five feet for every foot that it falls.
考虑到船体的情况
Now knowing what I know about the hull,
还有水的深度
given the depth of the water,
我可以相当精确的计算出
I should be able to determine with a fair amount of accuracy
在船触底之前行进的距离
just how far she traveled before hitting the bottom.
然后你们就可以重新定位 搜寻的范围了
And then you guys can refocus their search.
这要多长时间? - 我马上就开始
How long will it take you? I'll get on it right away.
哦 教授
Uh, oh, and Professor...
这事有关国♥家♥安♥全♥
This is a matter of National Security.
千万不要和别人说起一个字
It's need-to-know only, so not a word to anyone.
包括FBI
That includes the FBI.
如果Morris打捞船 从来没接近过赛艇沉没的地点
If the Morris barge was never near
他们根本就不是要寻找赛艇
where the yacht went down, then they weren't after the yacht.
也许他们跟你提过的 某一宗毒品交易有关?
Maybe they're involved in one of the drug operations you were talking about?
但贩毒的人通常会在国际水域活动 不会那么靠近海岸
Yeah, but drug runners usually stay further out in international waters.
不过还是先不要排除这种可能了
But I don't think we can rule it out.
我刚从ERT实验室得到了消息
I just spoke to the E.R.T. lab.
我们发现的另两个血样
Turns out the other two traces of blood we found
确实属于Morris兄弟
definitely belong to Chris and Robert Morris.
不过假设他们和潜水者一样死了
How big a leap would it be
是不是跨度也太大了点?
to assume they're dead, same as their diver?
我是说 那样就可以解释 我们为什么找不到他们
Yeah, I mean, that would explain why we can't find them.
如果谋杀的人把尸体沉在公开水域
And if their killer dumped the bodies out in the open ocean,
我们根本不可能知道 尸体已经漂了多远了
there's no telling how far they could've drifted by now.
不一定 让我看一下验尸官的报告
Maybe not. Can I see that Coroner's report?
潜水者的脚踝上有印痕
There were impressions on the diver's ankles.
把这里在屏幕上放大
Here, let's put this up on the screen.
报告中说印痕与绳子造成的痕迹
Report says the impressions are consistent with having been
是一致的
caused by a rope.
不是捕鱼网?
And not the fishing net?
更像是什么东西绑住了 他的脚踝
More like something was tied around his ankles.
也许很有一点分量
A weight probably.
不管是谁把他扔到海里
So whoever threw him in the ocean
很可能用锚让他下沉
probably anchored him down,
然后绳子松开了
and for some reason his rope became free
尸体就开始漂流
and he just drifted,
最后被渔网捞了起来
and ended up in the fishing net.
如果真是这样
Okay, so if that's true,
Morris兄弟应该
then the Morris brothers could still
被铁锚沉在被抛下的地方
be anchored to the bottom right where they were dropped.
没错 我们得和Charlie谈谈
All right, so we need to talk to Charlie.
他可以告诉我们 打捞船的出海路线
He can tell us where that barge went when it was out,
我们就能知道去哪儿找尸体了
we got a good idea where to look for the bodies.
Charlie?
DON: Charlie?
嘿 有什么进展? - 嘿
Hey. What's going on? Hey.
你为什么不接电♥话♥?
Why don't you answer your phone?
抱歉 我很忙
I'm sorry. I've been busy working.
哦 没关系 有什么新发现?
Oh, no, no, that's all right. What, are you making progress?
是这样
Here's the thing.
我只是把这无关紧要的
I have to back-burner
打捞船抛开了一会儿
the, um, salvage barge thing for a while.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
有其他的事情了
Something else came up.
比如?
Like what?
我不能说
I can't talk about it.
听着 我想还有两具尸体
Look, I think I got two bodies down there
沉在海底呢
on the bottom of the ocean.
不知道他们还要在原地呆上多久
I don't know how long they're gonna stay put.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表