剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
I-I did, too.
你们是在干什么?
What's all this about?
是房♥地♥产♥数据
It's real estate data.
我们试图量化凶手
We're trying to quantify a serial killer's
对其行凶房♥屋的心理依赖
emotional attachment to the houses he commits murders in.
嗯
Mmm. Well,
凶手或者购♥房♥♥者
killer or home-buyer,
规矩从没有变过 对吗?
the rule is always the same, isn't it?
位置 位置 位置
Location, location, location.
他是对的
He's right.
我们一直在查房♥屋
We've been looking at the houses.
我们该查的是社区
We should be looking at the neiborhoods.
我查了受害者的电♥话♥和信♥用♥卡♥记录
I checked the victims' phone logs and their credit cards.
他们没去过相同的地方
They didn't go to the same places,
他们没和相同的人谈过话
they didn't talk to the same people.
电邮?
E-mail?
colby正在检查他们的网络供应商
Colby's checking their Internet service providers,
目前为止 情况不妙
but so far, it's not looking so good.
好的 那我们从头开始
All right, so we're back to square one.
也许不一定哦
Maybe not completely.
你有什么发现?
what do you got?
我致电家庭服务中心
I called Child and Family Services
询问三号♥受害者John Santos
about victim number three-- John Santos.
他以前有过记录
The one with the sealed juv record.
是的 7岁时离开了家
Yeah. At seven years old he was removed from his home.
怀疑他遭受了性♥虐♥待
Suspicion that he was being sexually molested.
这是种不断
You know,
遗传的天赋 这些受害者
this is the gift that keeps on giving. Those victims...
是的 他们很多就成了施虐者
Right, a lot of them become abusers themselves.
是的 我又重新
Yeah, so that inspired me
查看了我们的
to take a fresh look
所有受害者
at all of our victims.
二号♥受害者 Jared Holt
And number two, Jared Holt--
他曾有过嫖资纠纷
he's the one that had the solicitation rap--
不知道的是妓♥女♥
what we didn't know was that the prostitute
是未成年人
was underage.
她只有14岁
She was 14 years old.
他的律师帮他洗脱了罪名
His lawyer had the rape charge dismissed.
一号♥受害者呢?那个老师?
And what about victim number one, the teacher?
他妻子告诉我他们搬家
His wife told me they moved.
实际上一直在搬家
Turns out they moved a lot.
7年就换了5所学校
Five schools in seven years.
我联♥系♥了校方 都没有表态
I called the administrators, nobody had any comment.
这肯定有猫腻
That definitely tells us something.
一个嫖宿未成年妓♥女♥的家伙
Tells us we've got a guy soliciting underage prostitutes,
一个骚扰学生的老师
a teacher messing with kids
一个性♥虐♥待的受害者
and a victim
同时即有可能
of sexual abuse who more than likely
他自己就是施虐者
may have become an abuser himself.
刚刚联♥系♥了受害者的网络商
COLBY: Just got off the phone with the victim's ISPs.
他们都没有电子邮件记录
They didn't have anything in e-mails,
但他们都去过聊天室
but they did have records of visits to chat rooms.
很多网站 诸如“寂♥寞♥女♥孩之家”
Dozens of sites with names like "Lonely Girls Only,"
“啦啦队长日记”等
"Cheerleader Diaries."
还有很多很多
Got tons more if you want 'em.
也许他们不仅仅是想聊天
Maybe they decided to take it a step further than just talk.
也许因此而亡
Maybe that's why they are die.
嘿 早上好
Hey, good morning.
这么说凶手针对性施暴者
All right, so... he's going after sex offenders.
是的 这和他的作案手法吻合
Yeah, and combined with the brutality of the murders,
的确说明了动机之一
it really suggests one motive.
是的 为了复仇
Right, revenge.
过去肯定有什么事
Yeah, something happened in the past
凶手现在在报复
and the killer's getting payback now.
他像是遭受过性♥虐♥待
He's likely a victim of abuse.
是的 或许是他熟悉的人
Yeah, or someone close to him.
女儿 姐妹之类的
A daughter, sister.
那些网站的共性?
And what, the common denominator's the Internet?
是的 凶手通过聊天室来引诱他们
Yeah, he's luring them in through the chat rooms.
好的 调查一下上网记录
All right, why don't you get after those transcripts, huh?
已经在调查了
We're on it.
如果凶手在网上和受害者交谈
So if the killer's meeting his victims online,
肯定会留下痕迹的 对吗?
there's got to be an electronic trail, right?
如果我们找到聊天的共同对象
Yeah, I mean, if we find the common user name that
我们就能找到凶手了
these people talk to, I think we've found the killer.
好的
Good.
不好意思 没有收拾
Sorry for the mess.
我刚把孩子送到学校
I just got the kids off to school.
网络供应商给了我你丈夫登陆的
Your Internet service provider gave me a list of chat rooms
聊天室的名单
your husband visited.
这些聊天室适合14岁的女孩
They seem more appropriate
而不是40岁的大男人
for a 14-year-old girl than a 40-year-old man.
我们知道你的丈夫
We know why
为什么去那房♥屋
your husband was at that house.
我想你也知道 Tillman夫人
I think you do, too, Mrs. Tillman.
对不起 我不知道
I'm sorry, I can't help you.
你们呆过的地方
All those schools
呆过的那些学校?
in all those cities?
你有孩子
You have children.
你怎么还护着他?
How can you continue to protect him?
我们结婚有16年了
My husband and I were married for 16 years.
我有家庭
I have a family.
你认为我可以
You think I could just
抛弃一切?
throw it all away?
我们尝试过治疗
We tried counseling.
他答应不再那样
He promised he'd stop.
但他没住手 对吗?
But he didn't, did he?
他告诉我 向我发誓
He told me, he swore to me...
他再不会碰孩子了
...he'd never touch the kids.
你丈夫登陆聊天室和一个
Your husband went on a chat room and met someone
他认为是小女孩的人聊了天
that he thought was a very young girl.
其他家庭的孩子
Someone else's kid.
他去那房♥子见她
And he went to that house to meet her.
如果你在他电脑上
Now if you saw a name...
发现名字或者用户名
if you saw an I.M. on his computer...
你一直护着他
You protected him
看看你成了什么样子
for a really long time and look where it's gotten you.
如果你否认一切的话
If you keep living in this denial,
你是在护着杀害他的凶手
you're just going to protect his killer.
谈话结束了 谢谢
We are done here. Thank you.
10分钟了
You haven't said one word
你一句话没说
in ten minutes.
我在思考
just thinking.
我现在可以分清
Look, I think by now I can distinguish
想数学问题的
between Professor Eppes
Eppes教授
puzzling over a math problem
和担心朋友的Charlie Eppes了
and Charlie Eppes worrying about a friend.
这和Larry无关
It's not Larry.
是我自己
It's me.
我最好朋友的梦想破灭
To think I was glad
我居然很高兴
that my best friend's dream had been destroyed.
我是怎么回事?
What's that say about me?
你是凡人
That you're human.
你很关心Larry
That you care about Larry.
我想涉及到情感时
I think when it comes to emotions,
Eppes教授得给
Professor Eppes has to cut Charlie Eppes
Charlie Eppes减压
a little bit of slack.
好消息是
The good news is
我有发现了
I have been working.
目前我们认为
The current thinking
凶手针对性施暴者
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表