剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Hey,you wanted to see me?
是的
Uh,yeah,you got that right.
老实讲 你知不知道Carter 曾出现在那卷带子上
All right,straight up,I want to know if you knew it was carter on that tape.
知道
I had a feeling,yeah.
你知道却不告诉我
You had a feeling,and you don't bring it to me?
Don 那人是我的战友 他只不过是犯了个错误而已
Don,the guy's a friend of mine. He made a mistake.
他跟这个案子没有任何的关系的
It had nothing to do with the case.
你的朋友受雇于中国政♥府♥
Your friend is bought and paid for by the chineseovernment.
这我不知道
I had no idea.
你们两个有金钱来往吗
Any money exchange hands between u two?
你没有对我说实话 我到现在都不知道为什么
You lied to me-- im not exactly clear on the reason now.
我绝对不会徇私的 你知道的 Don
I would never tank an investigation,don. You know that.
你已经越线了
Well,you crossed the line here.
什么 难道你没有过吗
What,and you haven't?
什么?
Excuse me?
Megan被绑♥架♥那阵子 你知道我在说什么的
When megan was kidnapped-- you know what I'm talking about.
是呀 我那是为了救人
Yeah. To save a life?
那我也只是为了帮我的战友 保住他的事业
Yeah,I was trying to save a buddy's career from going down the drain.
Dwayne向我承认他和Kim有染
Look,dwayne admitted to me that he was sleeping with kim,
但是他发誓那和案子没有任何关系
but he swore to me that it had nothing to do with our case.
发誓 听着 你不要管这个案子了
He swore to you. Look,you're off the case.
他还在吗?
Megan?
Megan?
二头肌练的不错 他应该还要游一阵子
biceps look pretty good. He should be in there a while.
既然看完了 就开始工作吧
Now that you're done staring, we might be able to g the job done.
餐厅
Dining room.
浴室
bathroom.
安全
Clear.
找到电脑了
I got a ptop in here.
嘿
Hey...
他们看起来简直就像两哥俩
they look like brothers there,don't they?
是呀
Yeah.
好了
I'm in.
天 他准备上来了
Damn it,he's getting out already.
不行 时间不够了 - 45秒够不够
No,no,I need more time. - How about 45 seconds?
为什么不是46秒
Wasn't it 46?
44秒 赶快
44. Come on.
David
David.
就来
I'm coming.
快点
Come on.
等下
yeah,I'm coming.
Larry - Alan
Hey,larry. - Alan.
Charles在吗?
Hey,is-is charlesere?
不在
Uh,no.
好的
Good. That's good.
那就好
That's very good.
要喝点什么吗
Can I get you something?
看看这个
Hey,ook at this.
16岁就从普林斯顿毕业了
Why,to graduate princeton at 16!
我是很好 但是
I was good,but...
我跟比较正常的人一样 19岁才毕业
it took me till the more normal age of 19.
第一年的时候 我们听到了不少Fleinhardt教授的抱怨
Ah,well,in that first year, we heard an awful lot about professor fleinhardt.
是呀
Yeah.
他花一半的时间 试图证明TA理论是错误的
You know,he spent half the time trying to prove the T.A.'S thesis was wrong.
Charlie喜欢大胆的说出他的看法
Well,charlie was never afraid to give his opinion.
当然 Charles是对的
Yeah,well,of course,charles was right.
你有什么困扰吗 Larry?
Is there something bothering you,larry?
Charles误解了我为什么
Charles is having trouble understanding why
没在写最近发表的论文时找他帮忙
I didn't ask for his help on this recent paper that I published.
是吗? - 是的
Oh? - Yeah.
我没有轻视了他的才能 你知道的 我没有
I mean,it's not that I don't value his input. I mean,yoknow that I do.
但是?
But?
Charles在联邦调查局的工作 占用了他很多的时间
Alan,charles's work at the fbi increasingly consumes him.
这个我们都知道 但是
Yeah,we know that,but...
就数学这一领域来说 过于依赖任何一个人
in my field,dependence on any one person,
会让你一事无成
at can spell the end of a career.
我可不想这样
And I'm just not ready to go.
现在还不想
Not yet.
知道吗 这世上有种东西叫自傲
You know,there's also something called pride,
那玩意不能成为任何事情的理由
and I've never found that a great justification for anything.
特遣队打来的
That w sog.
银行经理不小心告诉了Carter 有人发传票查他的帐户
Bank manager inadvertently tipped carter off that subpoenas are being served on his accounts.
你是说他跑了?
Well,is that your way of saying he'gone?
是的 他知道我们在怀疑他了
Yeah,he knows we're on to him.
如果Carter在跑路
All right,if carter's on the run,then
他有办法获取假身份证 假护照
he has access to all kinds of fake ids,passports.
但是我们已经掌握了他的帐户 - 我只想问这个问题
Yeah,but we have his money. - Just let me ask you this:
你们认为他会是那种 不到最后关头决不罢手的人吗?
You think he's the type of guy who's gonna hang around for like one last score?
我觉得是 他很可能有了联邦调查局中 所有同中国作对的人的线人名单
I'd buy that. He probably has the name of every fbi informant working against the chinese.
领♥事♥馆♥已经被我们监控起来了 他没办法和他们取得联♥系♥
We have the consulate covered, so there's no way he's gonna make contact there.
可能预先安排的吧? 来看
I mean,it could be pre-arranged,right? Look,
他同她见面很有规律
he's meeting her on a regular basis.
是啊 不过那是在公♥寓♥里
Yeah,but that was at the apartment.
是的 不过从某种观点看 他的上家想见他
Yeah,but at some point, his handlers got twant to meet him,
想对他进行监视
they got to want to check him out.
她不会把他们都带到那个公♥寓♥里
And there's no way she's gonna bring them all to that apartment.
Carter的掌上电脑里有 一大堆工作时间的会见
You know,carter's pda had a bunch of meetings
而这些是局里边无法解释的
on company time that the bureau couldn't explain.
知道具体时间吗?
Yeah,you got the times?
都在11:00到1:00之间
They're all like 11:00 to 1:00.
有会议的地点吗?
Well,you have,uh,the locations of the meets here?
地点分散在城市各处
They're spread throughout the city.
用电子邮件把这些发给Charlie 或许他能有所发现
You knowhat,do me a favor,e-mail them to charlie,maybe he can come up with something.
我们担心Carter在离开的时候 会把所有的信息都卖♥♥掉
We're worried that carter's going to try and sell wtever information he's got before he leaves the country.
这些Carter的掌上电脑中的会见 是他同中国人之间的?
And these appointments from carter's pda are meetings between him and the chinese?
我们是这样认为的
We think so.
这里很多地址都离FBI调 查局只有几英里的距离
well,a lot of these aresses are within a couple miles of the fbi.
我从国♥家♥安♥全♥局那得知
Now I've learned frothe nsa that
会见时间表通常会提前几个月制定
operatives will often schedule meeting places,like,monthsn advance.
他们会拿到一张时间表 没有两个会见地点是在同一个地方
They're given a list. And no two meeting places are ever the same.
所以我们能够合理的假设 会议地点应该在这个范围内的某处?
Okay,so we can then logically assume that the meeting place is somewhere inside this circle?
对
Right.
这是个典型的优化排列组合问题
It's a classic combinatorial optimization problem.
而没有人在组合数学上有你强了
D no one is better at combinatorics than you.
洗耳恭听
Who else could be?
就是被称为分枝限界的问题
It's simply a question of branching and bounding.
分枝限界?
Branching and bounding?
现在你就在试图预言 一棵树怎么出现分枝
So you're trying to predict how a tree is going to branch.
现在你知道六个分枝会见地点
And you know where six of the branches' meeting places already are.
那么第七个分枝 也就是下一个会见地点会在哪呢?
Now where will that seventbranch-- carter's next meeting place-- be?
有些因素会帮我们 排除掉一些潜在的分枝
Certain factors can help us eliminate potential branches.
比如 我们知道 Carter想要尽快安全的离开
Like,we know that carter has to make a clean and fast getaway.
你看 这些会见都开在开放的商业区中
See,these meetings are taking place in areas that are zoned for businesses with open courtyards,
有路人 有多个入口和出口
with promenades,with multiple entrances and exits.
一个是Pershing广场...
One was pershing square...
还有一个是史泰博商场 它们都靠近高速公路 很容易逃走
and one was the staples center. They're both close to the freeway,easy getaways.
是的 通过算法分♥析♥现有地点的特点
Right,and so,by running an algorithm that analyzes the features of the existing
就能找出关键的变量
meeting places to find key variables,
然后用分枝限界算法
then by applying a branching and bounding algorithm,
我们就能确定Carter 下一个会见地点在什么地方
we can hopefully identify where carter's next meeting place will be.
好的 谢谢
Okay,thank you.
Sinclair呼叫Eppes - 请说
Sinclair for eppes. - Go for eppes.
特遣队在Charlie列表中的另一个地点 没发现什么
Sog's got nothing on the other locations charlie's list.
好的 别急 好吗?
All right,just give it time,you know?
Carter不是都是在白天会见的嘛
I thout carter took all of his meetings during the daytime.
这就是为什么被称做概率问题了
That's why it's called probability.
等等 别挂断
Wait,hold on.
我看到他了
Yeah,I got eyes on him.
是Chen 领♥事♥馆♥的人
Hey,that's chen the guy from the consulate.
不知道 他看上去很镇定 他应该不知道我们在监视他
I don't know,he looks pretty calm. I don't think he knows we're on him.
Don Carter刚给他了一些东西
Don,carter just passed him something.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表