剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
你走进死胡同了 老兄
You're at a dead end,man.
你最好试试这个理论
You might as well test the theory.
好的
Yeah,all right.
翻过来
Turn it over.
谢谢
Thank you.
那个男孩在哪 Pony
Where's that boy,Pony?
我把我知道的都告诉你了
I told you all I know.
Brickle 她不想让女儿和Fuentes共处一个房♥间
Brickle,this woman does not want her daughter in the same room with Fuentes,okay?
她已经讲得很清楚了
She's made that abundantly clear.
如果这能让他多承认几宗谋杀 她会同意的
If it means he confesses more murder,she may be persuaded.
我只想和她谈谈
I just want to talk to her.
她现在叫什么
What name's she using now?
Rene Moreno
Rene Moreno.
你看什么呢
What are you looking at?
有个红色越野车跟着我们好几英里了
Got a red SUV,it's been following us for a few miles now.
你开玩笑呢吧
You're kidding.
没有
No.
你没开玩笑
You're not kidding.
也许是Berelli的人
It could be Berelli's men,
想让我们把他们带到他前妻的家
hoping we'll lead them to the ex-wife's house.
我们有特工保护他们
We have agents guarding them.
我要提前打个电♥话♥
Yeah,I'll call up ahead.
我是David Sinclair
Hey,it's David Sinclair...
来真的吗
Are you serious?
快 快 快
Go,go,go,go!
不 不 不
No,no,no,no,no.
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
坚持住
Hold on!
他们要杀了我们
They're trying to kill us.
你还好吗 是的 快快快
You okay? Yeah,go,go,go.
车不动了 我们快走
It's not working! Let's go!
我们得离开这 - 他们有枪
We got to get out of here! They got a gun!
快 快 快
Go,go,go,go!
爬下 别抬头
Get down! Stay down!
我的手♥机♥
My phone!
我们得做点什么
We got to do something,
因为议员马上要开紧急会议
'cause the Congressman's about to call a press conference,
州长办公室说如果没有具体的消息
and the Governor's office is saying turn up something concrete
就要给Fuentes执行死刑
or else hand over Fuentes for execution.
好吧 给我点时间行吗
All right,just give me a minute, would you?
我的意思是我们没有时间了
Look,I mean,I'm out of time.
太奇怪了 他想让女儿回来
It's so odd-- he wants his daughter back,
他好像在合作 他没想逃跑
he seems to cooperate, he's not trying to escape.
算了吧
DON: Screw it.
我再也不想猜这个变♥态♥的想法了
I'm sick of trying to get in this freak's head anyway.
心理状态要比神经系统滞后一两个步骤
Psychology is a step or two behind neuroscience these days.
什么意思
Meaning?
fMRI
fMRI.
功能性核磁共振成像
Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
是大脑扫描
Yeah,it's a brain scan.
撒谎需要的能量更多
LARRY: Deception requires more energy--
讲实话是个比较简单的任务
i.e. more blood to the brain-- than truth telling,
撒谎时大脑需要更多的血液
which is a simpler task.
你能看出他是不是在撒谎?
You can tell if he's lying?
功能性核磁共振成像 甚至可以测出部分事实
CHARLIE: The fMRI can detect even partial truths.
我们能做一个吗
Can we get one?
有点难度
Oh,it can be challenging.
磁铁重两吨♥以上
The magnet weighs over two tons.
我不知道你的电梯能不能承受
I'm not sure your elevators could handle that.
在加利福尼亚科技学院的地下室里有一台
One at Cal Sci's kept in the basement.
我得和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
好的
All right.
装好那机器
Set it up.
快跑
DAVID: Run!
跑
Move!
这边 快
This way! Go!
快
Go!
为了您好 先生
Hey,all due respect,sir,
你会把情况搞得更糟的
you are making this more volatile than it has to be.
我妻子因为儿子的死饱受煎熬
My wife is tortured night and day with thoughts of my son's death.
我能理解
I understand. I will do anything
我会尽全力保证她的安宁
to give her peace. I don't care if I make
我不在乎出丑
a fool of myself, I don't care if
我不在乎把情况弄糟
I make the situation more volatile.
这是查明你儿子下落的最后机会了
Sir,this is our last chance to find out what happened to your son!
现在我只能和联邦调查局的人一起 转移这个犯人了
Now,I can only move this prisoner with FBI personnel.
如果你坚持要来
If you insist on coming,
我会取消的
I'm gonna have to call it off!
一有消息 我就给你电♥话♥
Now,I will call you as soon as I know anything,
可以吗
all right?
我得出去一下
You'll have to excuse me for one second.
嘿
Hey.
我们准备好转移了
We're ready to transport Fuentes.
你知道David在哪吗
You know where David is?
他和Brickle在劝那个前妻呢
He's with Brickle, talking to the ex-wife.
蹲下
Get down!
你带手♥机♥了吗
You have your cell phone on you?
在我公文包里
It's in my briefcase.
不在这 在后备箱里
It's not here, it's back in my briefcase.
你胳膊中弹了 在流血呢
You've been shot in the arm; you're bleeding.
感觉好点吗
That feel any better?
嗯 好些了
Yeah,it's fine.
你知道怎么开枪吗
You know how to use a gun?
瞄准 扣扳机?
Point and click?
差不多 别浪费子弹
More or less. You don't waste any shots.
我们子弹不多了 知道吗
We don't have a lot of ammo,okay?
拿着
Take it.
这没有保险栓吗
Does this thing have a safety?
没有 - 好极了
No. Great.
好吧 来 行动了
All right,come on,move.
那边 快 快
That way. Go,go!
别说话
Quiet.
蹲下
Stay down.
这些人简直是疯子
These guys are crazy.
他们是冲着我们来的 天啊
They're coming after us now? Jeez.
我有Berelli在反有组织犯罪机构的档案
I've got all of Berelli's RICO files.
害死我呢 他的案子拖了几个月
He kills me,his case gets postponed
另一个助理检察官一直在催
for months while another AUSA gets up to speed.
同时他的律师要把他弄出去
Meanwhile,his lawyers get him out,
他要逃出美国
and he skips the country.
那把你交出去 我就可以回家了?
So if I give you up, I can go home?
开个玩笑 我们走吧
Just kidding. Let's go.
快点
Come on.
这好像很熟悉
This all seems familiar.
Larry 你只去了四个半月
Larry,you've only been gone four-and-a-half months.
Larry?
Larry?
他骨头钙质流失了
He's lost some bone strength.
只有百分之六
Hi. Just six percent.
哦
Oh.
见到
It's...
见到你真是太好了
It's so wonderful to see you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我把功能性核磁共振成像器装好了
I set up the fMRI with Quartz.
太好了 我
Cool. Oh,I...
好消息 今天星期六
Good thing it's a Saturday, or we couldn't
要么我们可偷不来
pull this caper off,huh?
嘿 呃
Hey,uh,just...
我花了两个小时检查了整个大楼
I cleared the whole building-- faculty,students--for two hours, all right?
我们现在有足够的时间
That should give us enough time
研究一下这个罪犯的神经 把他戳穿
to explore this convicted felon's neurons and get him out,no?
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表