剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
该死 不是
Hell,nah,
是注射死亡
the needle.
嘿 给我闭嘴
Hey,shut up, all right?
你为什么和条子走了
PRISONER 3: Why you leaving with the Feds,Fuentes?
打算去告密了?
Decided to rat,
你这个胆小鬼
you wimp?
我不会告密的
No,I ain't no rat,
杂种
pinhead bastard.
告诉你了 闭嘴
told you to shut up,man.
我不会告密的
I ain't no rat.
哦 伙计
Oh,man.
好几年了
Years.
在那呆了好几年了
It's been years in that hole,man.
Pony 闭嘴
Pony,shut your mouth
不然就给你带头套 明白了?
or I'm gonna put a bag over your head, you hear me?
好吧 好吧 小伙子
Okay,okay, all right,boys.
天气不错
This is a nice day.
我儿子在哪
Where's my son?
这是议员Randal Amato
DAVID: This is Congressman Randal Amato.
好的 我理解 - 我想知道我儿子在哪
All right, I understand. I want to know where my son is!
先生 一旦有消息
DON: Sir,just as soon Sir,just as soon
我会马上通知你 好吗
you'll be the first person I tell,all right?
主任办公室同意了
Director's Office okayed it.
可Fuentes的前妻不让孩子见他
Fuentes's ex-wife won't let the kid see him.
一切都在越来越好 不是吗
Well,this just keeps getting better and better,isn't it?
但那孩子要给她爸爸这个
The kid gave this for her dad,though.
好的
All right,well,
确保他没事
just make sure he's all right.
你好 受重力吸引的智人
LARRY Greetings, gravity-bound Homo sapiens.
我在围着你可爱的蓝色星球旋转
I am orbiting your lovely blue planet
直到地球年2007年中期
until the middle of Earth Year 2007.
你可以留言或
You may leave a message here or...
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
看住他
Hold him.
怎么了
So,what's up?
我不知道他在想什么
So,I may not be able to read this guy's mind,
但我可以告诉你 现在这种局面的最好战术
but I can offer you the best strategy
好吧 是什么
in a confrontation like this. All right, what is it?
一报还一报
Tit for Tat.
什么 - 一报还一报
Say what? Tit for Tat--
这是处理犯人难题时最有用的战术
it's the most winning strategy in game theory for the Prisoner's Dilemma.
它支配每一次比赛
It dominates in every tournament
胜过任何复杂的方法
against far more complex methods.
可以说
Let's say,
你是在和另一个人进行攀岩比赛
you're in a race climbing a mountain against another climber.
你不能单靠自己攀岩
You can't scale the rock face alone,
但是你要第一个爬上顶
but you do want to be the first person to get to the top.
你首先应合作
Your first move should be cooperative,
模仿对手的所有行动
then you mimic all your opponent actions.
他进攻 你也进攻
So,if he aggresses, you aggress;
他与你合作 你就合作
if he cooperates,so do you.
那么 他进攻 然后合作
So,if he attacks,and,and then cooperates,
你也应该合作吗
you're still supposed to cooperate?
对 这完全是违反本性的
Yeah,it's,totally counterintuitive,
但为了最好的结果必须容忍♥
but forgiveness is necessary for the optimal result.
你说的容忍♥指什么
What do you mean forgiveness?
我的意思是人们不能原谅背叛
I mean people don't often forgive betrayal,
但是在一报还一报战术里
if your opponent cooperates again,
你的对手再次合作 你就要合作
but in Tit for Tat,so do you.
这样他知道他与你合作就能得到更多
That way,he learns that he gets more
但是 Charlie
if he works with you. Yeah,but, Charlie,
这家伙是反♥社♥会♥的 我不能相信他
the guy's a sociopath; I can't trust him.
这就是这战术的魅力
Well,that's, that's the beauty of it.
你不用相信他
You don't have to trust this guy.
只照他的行动做就行了
Just mirror his actions.
他告诉你一具尸体 我把他带来
He gave me a body, I brought him here.
那按你说的 现在轮到他了?
So based on what you're saying, it's his turn?
没错 让我看看
That's right,so let's see
他要攻击还是合作
if he aggresses or if he cooperates.
好吧 我们等着看吧
All right, I'll see what happens.
你怎么样了 一切都好吗
How're you doing? Everything all right?
议员的儿子在哪
DON: Where's the congressman's son?
我按照约定给你Benny Wong了
I gave you Benny Wong on good faith.
对 我让你离开隔离间了 现在轮到你了
Yeah,I took you out of the SHU, so it's your turn.
那我告诉你另一具尸体
So I lay you out another body,
我能见我的孩子了吗
do I get to see my kid?
这要看你的消息怎么样了
It depends how good your information is.
我可以告诉你Jimmy Morales在哪
I can give you Jimmy Morales.
不 我要那个孩子
No,I want the kid.
我不相信你 兄弟
I don't trust you,man.
这是底线 我不相信你
The bottom line, I don't trust you
因为你什么都不给我
'cause you ain't gave me nothing.
你得向我保证
Give me your word.
好吧 你看 Pony 是这样的
All right,look,Pony, here's the way it is.
你和我合作
You cooperate with me,
我就保证我会和你合作
I promise you, I will cooperate with you.
好
Okay.
你得知道 我不想对那孩子做什么
You got to know I ain't want to do that to that kid.
你知道 Berelli根本就没胆量杀他
You know,Berelli just didn't have the nerves to do it.
他只是吓唬那孩子
He was scaring the kid.
我就知道会搞砸的
I could just see it was going to be a mess.
是吗?
Yeah,so?
我带着那孩子走下山坡
PONY: I walked the kid down the hillside.
我给他讲月球上的人类的故事
I was talking to him about the Man in the Moon
当他抬头看的时候
and when he looked up,
我拧断了他的脖子
I snapped his neck.
他死得没有痛苦
Yeah... he never felt a thing.
那山坡在哪
Where's this hillside?
十年来我和我妻子都想到最糟的了
My wife and I have imagined the worst for ten years.
什么都不知道才是最糟的
Nothing is worse than not knowing.
嘿 伙计们
Hey,guys.
这不是孩子的尸体
This is not a child's body.
哦 天啊
Oh,God.
哦 Charlie
Oh! Charlie!
哦 妈呀
Oh,shoot!
对不起 烤坏了吗
I'm sorry, are they ruined? I don't know.
我不知道 烟熏到我眼睛了 - 你还好吗
The smoke got in my eyes. Are you all right?
也许我们还能挽救一些
Maybe we can save them.
不 那看起来像石头一样
No. It looks like the Petrified Forest,huh?
对 我把他们放上去后
Yeah. I put them on
我注意到车♥库♥有点问题
and then I got preoccupied with a problem in the garage.
Larry在哪 这么隆重的庆典
Where is Larry? So much for the celebration.
有他的消息了吗
Yeah,have you heard from him?
我看他还在向国家宇航局做汇报呢
I guess he's still being debriefed by NASA.
不明白为什么他不能打电♥话♥
I don't know why he can't call. DON: Hey.
嘿 怎么了
ALAN: Hi. Whoa,what's up?
Charlie本想弄烤肉的
Charlie was trying to barbecue,
那我们现在得订外卖♥♥了?
so,uh... we're going to have to order in now.
泰国菜? - 我去拿菜单
Thai food? I'll get the menus.
算了 - 把煤气关了
CHARLIE: Don't even bother. Grab the gas.
谢谢 烤排骨
Thanks. Barbecue ribs.
已经没了
Not anymore.
嘿 你确信一报还一报战术能行吗
Hey,are you sure about all this Tit for Tat stuff?
多年来很多团队想击败它
Teams have spent years trying to defeat it.
甚至通过作弊
Even by cheating, yet it still remains
但它还是双方达到最佳结果的首选
the best way to achieve optimal results for both parties.
知道吗 一些理论家认为
You know,some theorists
这解释了动物群体和人类群体
believe it gives insight to how groups of animals,how groups of humans,
如何生活在合作的社会中
have come to live in largely cooperative societies.
现在呢 那人告诉我们孩子在哪的消息是假的
How about this: the guy lied to us about where the kid was.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表