剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
她为什么会那样做? -她不会
Why the hell would she do that? She wouldn't.
答案的精妙在于其不重要
The beauty of the solution is it doesn't matter.
运用慢船最近的
Using the last known location
一次地址作为起点
of the missing boat as an origin point,
我们旋转而行
we spiral out,
并且可以和慢船在完成转向之前
and intersect with the slower boat
对它进行拦截
before completing a full turn.
Crystal在这里带走了Megan
Crystal took Megan from here.
大约在早上4:45
At approximately 4:45 a.m.
之后她联♥系♥了你
She then contacted you,
在这里扔掉了Megan的电♥话♥
and discarded Megan's phone here,
时间是6:50
at 6:50 a.m.
随此之后 她和Megan
Shortly afterward, she and Megan
又回来了
headed back...
在这里
here.
在这里找到了Megan的车
Where we found Megan's car.
Charlie 但这不是茫茫海洋
Charlie, this isn't the open ocean, though.
它只是个城市
This is a city.
是的 我们得考虑地形的多样性
Right, right. No, we have to consider variegated terrain.
并且还要考虑
And a considerable
时间间隔
time gap.
弥补时间的间隔
Compensate for
重叠搜索弧线
the time lag, add overlapping
使面♥积♥最大化
search spirals to maximize the area covered.
有人听懂了吗?
Anyone else following this?
点头就是了 然后等着听结论
Just nod your head and wait for the punch line.
结论
Punch line... is
就像是
something like...
这样
...this.
eppes探员 你现在何处?
eppes agent.where is your location?
我们正在
All right, we're turning out to
赶往Whitmore
Whitmore.
我们可能不知不觉开过了
We could cross their paths and not even know it.
总比坐在办公室里
Beats the hell out of sitting around the office
等着Hoyle的下一步行动好
waiting for Hoyle to make the next move.
在Beaudry处往左
Make this left on Beaudry.
Beaudry处往左
Left on Beaudry.
我们不是要去机场吗?
Shouldn't we be headed to the airport?
你认为我是白♥痴♥ 不是吗?
You think I'm a fool, don't you?
你可没有抛弃深爱你的人
You don't just abandon somebody that loves you.
这是你第二次说抛弃了
That's the second time you used the word "abandon."
你是在说Buck还是你女儿?
You talking about Buck or your daughter?
Billy从我怀中把她带走
Billy just took her right out of my arms.
听着
Okay, listen to me.
你当时只有15岁
You were 15 years old.
这是解释 但不是借口
That's an explanation, it's not an excuse.
我当时不能保护她
I was too weak to protect her then.
我现在不会了
I'm not weak anymore.
Crystal 她不是孩子了
Crystal, she's not a baby.
你说的是个
You're talking about a teenage girl
即便走进门
who you wouldn't recognize
你也认不出的孩子 -不
if she walked in that door. No.
母女之间是有感觉的 -知道吗
There's a bond between a mother and a child... You know what,
你是在幻想
that is a fantasy.
你知道事实是什么样的吗?
You know what reality is?
你想从两个花费了
You are thinking of ripping
毕生精力来照顾她的人
her out of the arms of two people
手中把她给抢过来
who've devoted their entire lives to taking care of her.
并且你又能给她什么样的生活呢?
And what kind of a life do you have to offer?
你要带上她和你一起
You going to take her on
去抢杂货铺吗?
the road with you robbing liquor stores?
闭嘴 -她都可以当
Shut up! She is old
Buck的姐姐了
enough to be Buck's sister.
她和你当时离开家时
She's the same age you were when you
一样年纪 你是为了这个吗?
left home, is that why you're going to do this?
你想让你的孩子
You're going to make your child live through all the same
承受你犯的错误?
mistakes you made?
我本以为
I thought
你不想死
you were trying to stay alive.
我只是想你三思
I just... I want you to think this through.
枪击报道 在Third&Bixel Twilight汽车旅馆
DISPATCHER: Report of gunshots, Twilight Motel, Third and Bixel.
离这里只有两个街区
That's two blocks from here.
是的 是Charlie地图上的
Yeah, that's the next stop
下一个目标
on Charlie's map.
嘿 15号♥房♥
Hey. Room 15.
快躲开
Move.
有枪击 在Twilight汽车旅馆
Shots fired, Twilight Motel.
开枪我们就一起死
Shoot me and we all go.
好的
Okay.
慢点 Crystal
Slow down, Crystal.
冷静点
Just calm down.
手雷
Grenade.
他们在上面
They're up there!
2楼
Second floor!
15号♥房♥
Room 15!
嘿 她受伤了
Oh, hey, she's cut, guys!
嘿 Megan Megan?
Hey, Megan, Megan?
能听见吗?
Can you hear me?
受伤很重 像是动脉
She's cut bad; it looks like an artery.
Megan? -她跑掉了
Megan? She's in and out of it.
Megan 能听见吗?
Megan, can you hear me?
坚持住 我看下他的车在不在
Hold on, let me see if his car is here.
银色的Pontiac
Silver Pontiac.
我得去追那辆车 -不 不
I need to take the vehicle. No, no, no, n-no.
我们得送她去医院 她失血过多
We've got to get her to a hospital, she's bleeding out here.
时间不多了
There is not much time.
坚持住
Stay with us, okay?
我去开车
I'll get the door to the car.
LAPD马上就到
LAPD'll be here in two minutes.
她在逃走
She's getting away.
她可坚持不住了
She doesn't have two minutes!
快点 快点
Let's go, let's go.
坚持住 伙计
We got you, sweetie.
坚持住 Megan
Stay with us, Megan.
Pierce Brenner让Crystal Hoyle怀孕了
Pierce Brenner got Crystal Hoyle pregnant,
然后找了个坏律师来掩盖 -是的 是的
and then found a lawyer sleazy enough to do the dirty work. Right, yeah, yeah.
我们找到他了 Adam Benton
We're on it-- Adam Benton.
他给了他5万美元
Yeah, he paid him 50 Gs.
并且他巧妙地留下了有关15岁
And he was too smart to leave a straight trail
怀孕女孩的线索
to a 15-year-old pregnant girl,
因此他用肮脏手法
so he farmed out some of his dirty work
掩盖了他的当事人
to one of his regular clients.
Billy Rivers
Billy Rivers.
他知道那孩子在哪儿
Who knows where that kid ended up?
原来这件事
Turns out this whole thing wasn't just
不仅仅是复仇
about payback after all.
不 我认为杀掉Brenner只是Crystal
No, I think killing Brenner was Crystal's way of symbolically
让Buck成为继父的手法
making room for Buck as the surrogate father,
一旦他们的关系暴露
and once that affair was uncovered,
这源于童年的伤害
which was totally rooted in all the childhood traumas,
就像打开了闸门
it was like the floodgates opened
现在她追寻16岁孩子
and now she's chasing a 16-year-old fantasy
来幻想家庭和爱情
of love and family.
Rivers受着律师的保护
Well, Rivers is thoroughly lawyered up
想要查出一个黑市交易的15岁孩子的
and we're going to have a hell of a time
下落的话那可要大费周章
trying to dig up a 15-year-old black market baby.
我们还没有证据逮捕他的律师Benton
We sure don't have enough to take on his attorney Benton.
法官不会给我们逮捕令的
Judge'll never give us a warrant on this little.
好的 那我们继续查
Right, well, we keep digging.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys,
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表