剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Architect of his own demise.
我们检查了Elaine Tillman的电邮
hecked Elaine Tillman's e-mail.
过去3个月 她和很多
Over the past three months, she's contacted
地♥产♥销♥售♥处联♥系♥过
a half dozen real estate agencies.
她的确提到想和丈夫
She did say her and her husband were looking
一起买♥♥了更大的房♥子
to buy a bigger house.
她用假名和地♥产♥经纪人联♥系♥
She used a different name to contact
预约见面
the real estate agent, make the appointment.
她在哪儿?
All right, where is she?
两小时前 她把孩子
Two hours ago, she dropped the kids off
交给邻居 说她母亲生病了
with a neighbor, said her mom was sick,
带她去医院
had to take her to the hospital.
她在寻觅下一个受害者
Uh, no, she's lined up her next victim.
这里面有多少房♥屋?
All right, h many houses are in here?
大概100间 -至少100间
Almost 100. Yeah, at least.
好的 我们联♥系♥Charlie
All right, let's get it up to Charlie.
我标志了Elaine Tillman名单上
So I mapped all the locations of the houses
所有房♥屋的地址
on Elaine Tillman's list.
假设她继续使用
And assuming she's sticking
实时上传的话
to live uploads,
她需要更强的电子保真信♥号♥♥
she's gonna need a strong WIFI connection.
我可不想再乱闯民宅了
All right, I don't want to go to the wrong house again, so...
不会了 因为这次我们知道
Doesn't even mter because this time
她发射信♥号♥♥的源头了
we'll know where she's transmitting from.
这怎么讲?
Yeah, and how's that?
我进行地♥产♥分♥析♥时
When I did my real estate analysis,
我注意到电子保真信♥号♥♥连续性
I was looking at WIFI connectivity.
我让技术员将此地的
In fact, I had your techs cross check the database
宽带用户和无线路由器
of broadband users in these areas
进行对比分♥析♥
against owners of wireless routers.
似乎有很多房♥屋
That sounds like a lot of houses.
我们找得却不多
Not where we're looking.
因为她根据Jessica规定
Because, remember, she was choosing houses
来选择房♥屋
in Jessica's Law hot zones.
将这些热点地区和
Overlaying those hot zones
所知的房♥屋重叠
over our map of houses and factoring in
再加上电子保真信♥号♥♥因素
for WIFI connectivity, I've isolated five locations
我得出了5个可能的作案地点
where she'll likely strike next.
好的 我通知LAPD (LAPD:洛城警局)
All right, I'm gonna get LAPD into those areas.
一旦发现她的车就行动
As soon as we find her car, we're gonna move in.
Elaine Tillman的车在那儿
There's Elaine Tillman's car.
房♥屋在街角处
House is around the corner.
Floresta街2152号♥
2152 Floresta.
LAPD已经将其包围了?
And LAPD has the perimeter?
我们进屋吧
Let's take the house.
你想怎么样?
What do you want from me?!
一切东西
Everything!
FBI
FBI!
FBI
FBI!
FBI
FBI!
FBI
FBI!
再往前的话 他就死定了
One more step and he's dead!
Elaine 大家都很冷静
Elaine, nobody's doing anything.
我们好好谈谈
Nobody's gonna move until you and I talk.
谈什么?你知道我来这儿的原因
About what? You know why I'm here.
你知道我必须这样 -我知道是怎么回事
You know what I have to do. I know what happened.
我知道你丈夫伤害了你的女儿
I know your husband hurt your daughter.
他骗了我
He lied to me.
他保证不再碰Susan
He promised he'd never touch Susan!
你想想你的孩子
Ok, I want you to think about your kids.
你孩子不想你这样
Your children do not want you to do this.
这个人没碰过你的女儿
This man never touched your daughter.
那么其他家庭的女儿呢?
What about the other daughters?!
我得阻止他们
I have to stop them!
不
No!
这有什么区别呢?
What difference does it make?
我即使不杀他 你们也会开枪的
If I kill him or not, they're gonna shoot me anyway.
Elaine 没人会开枪的
Elaine, no one's gonna shoot you.
听着 我们有证据
Listen to me, we have proof. We have his words
他电脑上有记录
on his computer.
我们知道他来此的原因
We know why he came here.
他会接受惩罚的
He's not walking out of here a free man.
把刀放下
Put down that knife
他会进监狱的
and he's going to jail.
你所做的一切
And there's nothing you can do to him
并不会让他在那儿更难受
that isn't going to be worse in there.
别开枪
Just don't...
好的
Okay.
你没事吧?
You okay?
是的
Yeah.
我想她肯定会杀了我
I thought for sure she was gonna kill me.
谢谢 -给我闭嘴
Thank you. Shut up.
Larry 这是给你的
All right, Larry, here you go.
我还给你留有备用
I got you a few extras
如果你想成为外星人
in case you run into any, uh, I don't know, aliens
或者其他东西的话
or something.
我的太空同事感谢你
My colleagues in space salute you.
有位FBI代表在太空
It'll be reassuring to know that we have an FBI presence
让我们很欣慰
out there inrbit.
你怎么知道以前就没有呢?
How do you know we don't already?
是的
That's right.
虽然很混乱
Professor, it's often been confusing...
但又如此真实 保重 好吗?
it's always been real, man. Take care, okay?
再见
LARRY: See ya.
我第二 Fleinhardt
COLBY: I second that, Fleinhardt.
我们会看到你的
I'll be looking up for you, bud.
保重
Take care.
Larry 一切小心 好吗?
Larry, be careful up there, all right?
好的
Yeah.
保重 Don
See you around, Don.
我会想你的
I'll miss you.
Fleinhardt教授
Professor Fleinhardt.
如果你要打电♥话♥的话
Well, if you ever need to call...
我会留言给国安局的
I'll just put it on the NSA's tab.
我陪你出去
I'll walk you outside.
保重
Take care now.
再见
See ya.
我想下次见到你
(voice breaking): Well, I guess the next time see you,
你就穿着太空服了
you'll be in your space suit.
牛顿发现了地心引力
Isaac Newton had his apple.
但它让你进入了我的生命
But it took you
使我的世界焕然一新
falling into my life to make me see the world a new.
我自己也变了
Even I became new.
我们对自己的看法
And how we see ourselves
改变着对世界的看法
changes how we see the world.
从太空上也一样
Even from space.
千万小心
Just be careful.
我得走了 有人等着呢
Well, I've got to go. Someone's waitg.
那是Buzz Aldrin?
Is that Buzz Aldrin?
我想NASA认为我需要导航员
I think NASA figured I'd ed help finding my way.
再见 Larry
Bye, Larry.
我紧张死了
I have goose bumps.
我也是
(nervous giggling): Me, too.
他会戴上我们给的帽子吧
Hey, he'd better wear one of our hats on TV, right?
但穿着太空服怎么戴帽子呢?
But how's he gonna get the hat over the pressure suit, though?
Fleinhardt
Fleinhardt
穿着太空服
in a pressure suit.
我可不想看到
That's a visual I don't need.
啊 -可以想象
Aw... ! I can imagine!
你真是沉默寡言啊
You're awfully quiet.
并不是每天都能看到自己朋友
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表