剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
这家伙可以当一个出色的数学家了
This guy'd make an excellent mathematician.
还有一个组里的人你没有谈到
You know, there's one person on the team you don't talk about.
谁?
What?
你是说Liz Warner?
You're talking about Liz Warner?
和初级特工睡觉是另一个话题
Sleeping with a junior agent is a whole other conversation.
嘿 我们都是成年人 完成工作之后 所以
Hey, consenting adults, we're getting the job done, so...
我是在说你的弟弟
But I'm talking about your brother.
Charlie? 他并不是...
Charlie? I mean, he's not really...
不是?
No?
过去三年他和你一起办了多少案子?
How many cases has he worked with you over the past three years?
到目前为止 他把Colby从这儿叫到这儿 再到这儿 到这儿
So far, he's moved Colby from here to here to here to here
什么目的?
with what objective?
定点监视
Spotting surveillance.
那么要保险就假设他还计划了 更多的定点对吧?
Well, then, it's safe to assume that he has more points plotted out, right?
选择了更多的电♥话♥号♥码
More phone numbers selected.
所以他还会继续指使Colby 一而再 再而三
So he's just going to keep moving Colby, again and again,
直到他觉得可以安全取钱为止
until he feels safe to take that money.
是个迷宫
It's a maze.
他在建立一个迷宫
He's building a maze.
借过
我们看到你了
We've got you.
下一次 你来跑 我来开车
Next time, you're running, I'm driving.
是我
Yeah.
把包扔到喷泉里
Throw the bag in the fountain.
体力恢复了吗?
You got a second wind?
没有
No.
把包从水里拿出来
Get the bag out of the water.
你有两分钟时间跑到Union车站候车室
You've got two minutes to get to the Union Station waiting room.
怎么回事?
What the hell was that about?
好让GPS跟踪器短路
Just shorted out the GPS tracer.
把你的弟弟带进你的工作
How does it make you feel,
你是什么感觉?
bringing your brother into your work?
每天 我都试图阻止一些
Every day, I'm trying to stop some, you know,
可怕的事情发生 比如
horrible thing from happening, be it
凶杀 抢劫或者恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
a killing or a robbery or a terrorist, you know,
无论什么能更快的阻止 我都会使用
so whatever makes that happen faster, I-I got to use.
所以他是一个必要的不幸
So he's a necessary evil.
不 我没那么说
No, I didn't say that.
我没那么说!
I did not say that!
我在他的阴影下过了很久
I mean, I spent a lot of time in his shadow...
所以 有时很艰难
so, yeah, sometimes it's tough.
有时感觉实在不怎么好
Sometimes i-it doesn't feel great.
你告诉过他吗?
Well, have you told him that?
是的 但并不是用这样的语言
Yeah, I mean, you know, not in those words.
什么样的语言? -我不知道
What kind of words? I don't know.
只是 变得迷惑 混乱
It just... i-it gets confused or jumbled
因为我们会为一件事情争论
because we'll be arguing about one thing,
但我是说 我知道是和那有关
but, I mean, I know it's about that.
那是个逻辑迷宫
That's a logic maze.
有着自己制定的规则
One with its own set of rules,
但在这个案子 规则会变化
except in this case, the rules change
每一次当Colby到达一个预定地点的时候
every time Colby arrives at a checkpoint.
你知道Labyrinth游戏吗?
You know the game Labyrinth?
玩具? -对你来说是玩具 对我们
The toy? A toy to you; classic example
是状态图的一个经典例子
of a state diagram to us.
看 在Labyrinth中
See, in Labyrinth,
使用两个把手在一个迷宫里移♥动♥铁球
you use two knobs to move a steel ball through a maze.
这些把手就构成了X轴和Y轴
Those knobs constitute x- and y-axes
球沿着简单的弯曲路线运动
and the ball follows a simple, curving path.
球的速度增加了一个条件
Now, the speed of the ball adds a condition.
你排除了那个条件 球掉到洞里
You eliminate that condition and fall through the hole.
怎么 那些洞代表被抓住?
And what, the holes represent being captured?
没错
Exactly.
绑匪每一次摆脱监视
Every time this kidnapper gets rid of surveillance
或除掉一个电子追踪器
or eliminates an electronic tracer,
他就排除了一个障碍
he's navigating an obstacle.
如果我们运用一个状态图
You know, if we use a state diagram...
使用统一建模语言 没错
Using unified modeling language-- exactly.
什么没错?
Exactly what?
我们有可能解决这个迷宫
We may be able to solve this maze...
告诉你它在哪里结束
and tell you where it ends.
是我
Yeah.
是时候摘掉你的耳机了
Time to take out your earpiece.
告诉拱门那儿的黑家伙
Tell the black guy by the archway
我已经看烦他了
I'm sick of looking at him.
这些现在就可能结束
This can be over right now.
我被发现了
I've been made.
他让Colby把同伴都甩掉
He made Colby ditch his comm.
你不能后退
You can't drop back.
我没有其他人盯住他了
I don't have anyone else close enough.
他朝地铁去了
He's headed for the subway.
别跟着他!
Don't follow him!
Charlie 我不能让Colby没有掩护
Charlie, I cannot leave Colby uncovered.
Duque不在那下面
Duque isn't down there.
他会叫Colby坐地铁
He's telling Colby to take the train
回到Disney大厅
and go back to Disney Hall.
你怎么知道?
How do you know that?
因为我知道迷宫在哪里结束!
Because I know where the maze ends!
你怎么能肯定?
Yeah, but how can you be sure?
Megan 我不会拿Colby的命来赌的
Megan, I would never gamble with Colby's life.
你和Charlie都很出色
You and Charlie are good.
在很多方面
In a lot of ways,
我们比小时候还要亲密
we're closer than we ever were as kids.
我实际上是住在他的房♥子里
I mean, I practically live at his house.
你觉得他喜欢为你工作?
You think he likes working for you?
是的 我愿意这么认为
Yeah, I'd like to think so.
我们时不时会争得难分难解
I mean, look, we lock horns every now and again,
不过那就是人的本性
but that's the nature of the beast.
是啊
Yeah.
完成任务
Getting the job done.
是的
Right.
还是得友好点
Got to be kind of nice, though.
在你小时候
You were a kid,
大家都围着天才弟弟转
everything was about the genius brother.
现在天才弟弟为你工作 -不 不 不
Now the genius brother works for you. No, no, no...
在这场较量中有点迟了 -嘿
It's a little late in the game, Hey...
不过你最后还是掌握了主动
but you finally got control.
我可不是要对他显什么威风 好吗!
I'm not on a power trip with him, all right?!
我们把性命交到他手中
We put our lives in his hands,
他擅长做他的工作
he's good at what he does,
我非常尊敬他身上的这一点!
and I respect the hell out of him for it!
Charlie想出来的 其他情况怎么样?
Charlie. How the hell else?
刚好及时赶到
Got here just in time
发现一辆H2开进了停车♥库♥
to catch an H2 as it pulled into the parking garage.
Liz现在就在那儿
Liz is down there right now.
小心点
Be safe.
发现H2了
All right,e found the H2.
我们在靠近
We're moving in.
Duque在哪里?
Where's Duque?
他快到了
He's close.
你准备好了?
You ready to do this?
是的
Yeah.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
是空的 孩子还在他手上
It's empty. He's still got the kid.
继续走
Keep coming.
我怎么知道Jo Santiago还活着?
How do I know Jo Santiago is still alive?
好的 Jo 我们快到家了
All right, Jo, we're almost home, bud.
到舞台上来
On the stage.
就停在那儿
You can stop there.
把包拉开
Unzip the bag.
让我看看
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表