剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
娶过只有9岁的孩子
married girls as young as nine.
他就快没得选择了
COLBY: And he's running out of options, because
我们不断紧追他
we have his followers tied up and we're closing in on him.
如果他要找Kirtland家的女孩
If he has to get a Kirtland girl, that means
那就肯定还在附近
he's definitely still in the area.
我们去拜访那7个家庭
Let's wake up the seven families.
这不可能
AMITA: This can't be right.
你在破解Kirtland家谱吗?
Well, you're decoding the Kirtland line, right?
Charlie
Charlie.
怎么了?
What?
Emmanueline Kirtland
Emmanueline Kirtland.
是的 Josephine的母亲?
Yeah, Josephine's mother?
她还是Josephine的姐姐
She's also Josephine's sister.
他们父亲是一个人
They have the same father.
这是1932号♥ 请求支援
This is 1932 requesting unit backup for a felony stop.
收到1932号♥ 支援已出发
DISPATCHER: Roger that, 1932. Backup en route.
对不起 警官
Sorry, Officer.
怎么回事?我超速了吗? -请回到车上 先生
What's the problem? Was I going too fast? Get back in the vehicle, sir.
我妻子把我赶出来了
My wife kicked me out-- I shouldn't have been going
我不该超速的 -站着别动
so fast. Stop right there.
回到车上 -别这样 好吗?
Get back in the vehicle. Be a sport, all right?
把手放在车上
Put your hands on the truck.
我什么都没做
I wasn't doing anything.
别动
Don't move.
有什么问题吗?
Is there a problem?
嘿 回到车上
Hey, get back in the vehicle.
William 快向警官道歉
William, apologize to the police officer.
他越来越狂妄了
His megalomania is increasing.
也越来越危险了
He's becoming more dangerous.
但他会犯错误的 肯定会的
But he's gonna make mistakes, he's gonna make mistakes.
他从未杀害过非信徒吗? -没有 他很内向
He never attacked anyone outside the cult? No, he's definitely
但是告诉你
becoming disinhibited-- but let me tell you,
Abner一向如此
Abner's always been on this path.
你怎么认识他的?
How do you know him?
我和他一起长大
I grew up with him.
我13岁时嫁给了
I was married to an ASC elder
一个60岁的信徒
when I was 13 and the old man was in his 60s.
他死后我就跑掉了 我当时19岁
I got out when he died-- I was 19.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我为Emmanueline感到惋惜
Oh, I'm not. I'm sorry for Emmanueline.
这教派真是可恶
You know, the cult is bad enough.
他养女孩用来繁殖 就这样
They raise girls for breeding-- that's it.
她们一无所知
There's no skills, no education,
如果反抗就被诅咒
and the threat of eternal damnation if they rebel.
但是Emmanueline落到了这个变♥态♥手里
But Emmanueline, she's in the hands of a psychopath.
等一等 我来问你
Hold on a second, let me ask you this--
你认为他下步会干什么?
what do you think he's gonna do next?
冲破路障逃回加拿大
I mean, try to get through roadblocks into Canada or...
那太理性了 我想他会最后一搏了
Well, that would be rational, but I think he wants a showdown.
然后我们就该提心吊胆了 -为什么呢?
And that we have to be afraid of. Yeah? Why's that?
Abner也许来劫走Kirtland女孩
Abner came to get a Kirtland girl-- okay, maybe.
但你知道我怎么认为吗?
But you know what I think?
我想他害怕失去对Lewisburg的控制
I think that he's afraid of losing control of Lewisburg,
快要失去控制了 -他真的会回去吗?
being on the fringes. You think he'd really go back there?
他肯定知道我们控制了那儿
I mean, he's got to know we're all over the place.
我不知道
I don't know.
好的 很感谢
COLBY: All right, thanks a lot.
好的 伙计们 今早6点15分
Okay, guys, as of 6:15 a.m.,
Stone沿216号♥州际公路往北走了
Stone was headed north on State Road 216.
216 好的 我们分♥析♥167号♥区域
216. Okay, so let's look at sector 167.
嘿 你走访的家庭
Hey, did you get anything
有什么消息吗?
from the families you interviewed?
Stone都没去过他们家里
No proof that Stone's been to their homes,
但似乎他们有所隐瞒
but I feel like they know something.
比如他会去哪儿? -不 更像是
Like where he's going? No. More like...
他对他们未来的计划 我不知道
what he plans to do for their future-- but I don't know.
我可以用你们所知的细节
CHARLIE: Look, I can use any details
来创建更多的限定值
you have to create more bounds.
我找到了一个事实上的领袖
Well, I brought in the de facto leader.
Meeks和他在一起 -有发现就通知我
Meeks is with him now. Let me know what you find out.
嘿 有人告诉Josephine她母亲的事了吗?
Hey, has... has anyone talked to Josephine about her mother?
我现在去
I'm going now.
Charlie 我认为他得另偷一辆车
Charlie, I think he's gonna have to steal
他很可能去了城镇
another car, so he's probably headed toward a town.
好的 我们分♥析♥
All right, uh, let's leap over
第173号♥区域
to Sector 173, please.
嘿 伙计们 早餐来了
Hey, guys. I brought you some breakfast.
谢谢
Thanks.
你找到我母亲了吗?
Did you find my mom?
嗯 还没有
Um, not yet.
你们怎么样?
How are you guys doing in here?
她没事吧?
Is she okay?
我们派了人
Uh, I have people...
在全州境内搜索
looking for her all over the state.
我
I, uh...
怎么了?
What?
怎么了?她没事吧?
What happened? Is she okay?
我不知道
I-I don't know
你母亲的新情况
anything new about your mom.
但我需要和你谈些其他事
I... I need to talk to you about something else, though.
我们认为
We think that, um...
认为什么?
That what?
快告诉我
Just tell me.
我们认为你母亲是你同父异母的姐姐
We think that your mom is also your half sister.
你不知道这些
You didn't know that,
对吗?
did you?
Jo 这不是我们的错
LEE: Jo, this is not our fault.
我们不能选择父母
We didn't pick our parents.
他们是怪人 而我们不是
They're weird-- we are not like them.
我父亲也就是她父亲?
My dad is her dad, too?
对不起
I'm sorry.
自从我们到了Bakersfield
Since we've been in Bakersfield,
我就上公立学校
I've been going to public school,
成为正常人
and, um... Being normal.
我母亲不识字
JOSEPHINE: My mom can barely read.
她就像个孩子
She's more of a child than me.
通过这些你能预计
Well, does this tell you anything
他会把她
about where he might
带到哪儿?
have taken her?
新的城市
The new city.
新城市在哪儿?
Where is this "new city"?
只有他自己知道
Nobody knows but him.
他怎么和你联♥系♥? -他从不
How does he communicate with you? He doesn't.
你们不联♥系♥ 他怎么成为你的领袖
How can he be your leader if he doesn't talk to you?
他被你们腐♥败♥
He's being falsely accused
邪恶的政♥府♥陷害
by your corrupt, ungodly government.
你的先知刚杀了个警♥察♥
Your prophet just shot and killed a police officer.
消灭那个注定要消灭你的敌人
It's not a sin to destroy the enemy
这可不是罪孽噢
that's set on destroying you.
我们必须维护自己的家庭和信仰
We have a duty to defend our families and our beliefs.
什么信仰?
Which is what?
强♥奸♥幼♥女♥就能上天堂?
Raping little girls gets you to heaven?
你又有多少妻子呢?
How many wives
Jackson先生?
do you have, Mr. Jackson?
其中多少个是你第一次
How many of them were underage
强♥奸♥她们时还未成年的呢?
the first time you had sex with them?
我们找到了那辆SUV
DON: All right, so,
它被抛弃在一个废车场
we found the SUV. It was abandoned at a used car lot.
有三辆车被偷了
Three cars were stolen.
对他们发出了通缉 但只找到了MP3
Got APBs on them, but what we found was an MP3 player.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表