剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
你说过你会找出打捞船的路线的
You told me you were gonna figure out where that barge was.
我知道 我会尽快解决的
I understand. I'll get on it as soon as I can.
"尽快"是什么意思?
What do you mean "as soon as you can"?
抱歉
Sorry.
"抱歉"可不够意思
Well, that's not good enough. "Sorry".
到底怎么了?
Wh-what's going on?
我可搞不懂
I n't know. You tell me.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
我处在一个尴尬的境地
I'm in a no-win situation.
他要我做的事情我现在做不到
You know, he wants me to do something, I can't right now.
为什么不行?
Why not?
因为我还要做别的事情
Because I'm doing something else.
而且是我不能说的事情
All right? Something I can't talk about.
好吧 放松点
All right, relax.
我不会问的
I'm not gonna ask.
做哪件事情是你自己的决定
It's your choice what to work on.
这是什么意思?
What's that suppose to mean?
没有什么别的意思
Well, it doesn't mean anything more than what it means.
这真是
You know what? It's...
再说什么也没意义了 还是算了
it's moot now anyway, so just forget it.
我只是 做得差不多了
I-I just... I'm pretty much done with what I'm doing.
有点饿
I'm just hungry.
我还是不走了
You know what, I'll stay.
还是把他要我做的做完好了
I'll stay and just do what he wants me to do.
Liz
Liz.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了?
What's going on?
上一次我们一起
Last time, with us,
我只是暂时停留
I was just passing through.
现在我在这里落脚了
Now I'm assigned here...
但是
and...
但是什么?
What? And what?
得了
Come on.
现在更复杂了
It's complicated now.
是吗?怎么会?
Yeah? Why's that?
别人会发现的
People will find out.
那又怎么样? - 那又怎么样?
So what? So what?
是啊 - 这是在局里
Yeah. This is the bureau.
这很要紧 - 呃
It matters. Ah...
很多探员都在一起
A lot of agents are together.
你的公诉人女友适应这些吗?
Where does your prosecutor girlfriend fit into all this?
她没有
She doesn't.
我搞定了
Here. I'm done.
这就是你要的
Here's everything you need.
实际上 有点晚了
Uh, actually, pal, it's a little late.
你现在不要了?
You don't want it now?
不是 我当然要
No, no, sorry, I want it.
Charlie 我当然要
Look, Charlie,I want it;
只是我们得到早上才能找船出海 仅此而已
it's just we can't get a boat out there till morning, that's all.
你已经标出了打捞船的路线了么?
You were able to map out the barge's path?
差不多吧 我画了一个格子图
Sort of. I laid out a large grid.
我是说 还要再确认一下
I mean, they'll have to check it,
但有不少于83%的机会
but there's a better than an 83% chance
船的路线是包括在内的
that it covers the Morris barge's operations.
就像我画的那样
It's just as I figured.
他们就没有离开过浅海区域
They never left the shallow water.
第一组完成四号♥格子区域的搜寻
Search Team One completing the sweep of Grid Four.
好的 GPS坐标把我们指向 Abalone湾的边缘
All right, well, GPS coordinates put us right on the edge of Abalone Cove.
Charlie 我们现在要往港口一边去了
Charlie, we're going to be coming around
开始另一轮的搜寻
to the port side now and beginning another pass.
好的 收到
Okay, uh, copy that.
Charlie 你昨晚说有不小于83%的机会
Charlie, you said last night there was an 83% chance
Morris船的行程
that the Morris barge was actually working
是在区域内的 - 没错
within your search grid, right? That's right.
那也就是还有17%的机会不在
Okay, well, there's still a 17% chance they weren't.
Liz 我可没想到你是那种悲观的人啊
Wow, Liz, I didn't realize you were such a glass-half-empty type.
实际上 83%已经是很高的概率了
You know, 83% is still a very high probability.
唔
Whoa.
回来一点
Go back.
那是什么?
What was that?
嘿 你们看到了吗?
Hey, did you guys see that?
是的 Charlie
Yeah, Charlie.
声纳正在进行探测
Sonar mapping's picking it up, too.
让我把镜头往回转一点
Let me steer the camera back around.
往这边来一点 就快到了
Uh, I think it was back this way a little bit. He'll get it.
那是个尸体
It's a body.
确认 一具尸体
Confirm, a body.
声纳探测看到两具
Sonar mapping's seeing two of them.
Morris兄弟
Chris and Robert Morris.
我从来没怀疑过你 Charlie
I never doubted you, Charlie.
等一下
Wait a minute.
声纳还探到了其他东西
Sonar's reading something else down there.
是不是另一具尸体
Is that another body?
不是 要大的多
Negative, this is much bigger.
看上去像一艘船
Looks like a vessel.
能看一下它的图像吗?
Can you get a vio on it?
是Cheetah号♥
It's the Cheetah.
不可能 我做了所有的计算
No, it can't be. I've done all the calculations.
它不应该出现在这里
It shouldn't be anywhere near here.
不应该 可是的确出现了
It shouldn't be,But it is.
这根本不可能
CHARLIE: None of this makes sense.
我们得到的数据信息
All the available pieces of data we have
表明赛艇沉没的地方
indicate that this yacht went down
至少在海岸外40英里
40 miles out to sea.
那你怎么解释 它出现在了离海岸这么近的地方?
So how do you explain it showing up so close to shore?
目前还不清楚
We have no idea.
Morris兄弟非常清楚 该到哪里去找这艘船
The Morris brothers-- they knew exactly where to look.
对这个怎么解释?
What do you make of this?
Morris海洋打捞
Morris Marine Salvage.
浮力袋
Lift bags.
通常是用来把沉船顶起来的
They're used to raise a sunken ship
直到海面
up to the surface.
他们差点就把它打捞起来了
They'd already brought her up.
为什么会在200万的奖品快到手时
Why would somebody bring up a $2 million prize
却又把它扔了回去?
and then throw it back?
谁是负责人?
Where's the agent in Charge?
Eppes教授
Professor Eppes,
看来你对自己的头脑很有信心
I suppose you think you're pretty clever.
对不起 我不明白你在说什么
I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you mean.
你故意给我们指了错误的方向
You intentionally sent us in the wrong direction
然后就可以帮你哥哥找到沉船了
so you could help your brother find this yacht.
不 不 不 虽然看上去是这样 但相信我
No, no, no, I know it looks like that, but believe me...
这下你可保不住你的安全通关证了
You'll be lucky if you don't lose your security clearance.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hey.
Cordero探员 Graves探员 我什么也没做错
Agent Cordero, Agent Graves, I did nothing wrong.
这发生什么事了? - 你是Eppes?
What's going on here? You Eppes?
是我 你比你弟弟看上去还要糟糕
Yeah. You look worse than your brother in all this.
你们是从哪里来的? - 国♥家♥安♥全♥局
And where are you guys from? NSA.
你可晓得由于你给我们指了错误的方向
Do you have any idea how many taxpayer dollars you wasted
会浪费多少纳税人的钱?
sending us in the wrong direction?
得了得了 他不是故意的
Back off already. He doesn't know.
你们要他说几遍才行?
I mean, how many times do you want him to say it?
我们不是要找那艘沉船
We weren't looking for the yacht.
只是在追溯那艘打捞船的时候
We, we were tracing the path of a salvage barge...
就碰巧发现了? 运气还真是好
And you just happened to find her. What luck.
我得走了
I'm gonna go now.
你不能走 - 你走吧
No, you're not. Yes, you are.
你走好了 没关系
Go ahead, it's fine.
这边
Look, guys.
虽然我们以为我们办的是两件案子
Clearly, we thought we were working on different cases.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表