剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
顾客的信♥用♥卡♥也会越有油水
the fattest credit cards.
我们运用这些变量进行了再次筛减
And we used those variables to narrow it down even further.
所以你认为这其中一家餐厅
So you think one of these restaurants
就是他们的下一个目标?
is their next target?
是的 你们不能15家餐厅都管得住 所以这一家的可能性最大
this site has the highest probability.
趴下!
Lie down!
怎么回事?
What's happening?
趴下!
Lie down!
怎么回事?
What's Happening?
皮夹 钱包 手♥机♥
Wallets, purses, cell phones.
所有东西都拿出来!
Everything now!
马上!
Now!
把东西都放到袋子里
Everything goes in the bag.
一样也不许少
If you hold back,
不然就要开枪了
you'll get shot.
我有老婆有孩子的
,I have a family.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
咱们走 快点
Let's go. Quickly.
别开枪
Don't shoot.
别开枪!
Don't shoot!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
三支枪 从前门进去的
Three guns through the front door.
这些家伙这次甚至没用上
These guys didn't even bother with the couple
情侣埋伏那一招
in the back this time.
连续两枪
Double tap.
看上去像是一次处决
It looks like an execution.
上次为了脱身他们杀了两个警♥察♥
They killed two cops to get away last time.
搞不懂这人做了什么?
Wonder what this guy did?
也许是想给我们什么讯息
Could be trying to send us a message, you know.
第三世界国家 准军事团体 贩毒组织
Third World countries, paramilitaries and drug gangs,
他们都会处决平民
they'll execute civilians
来警告当局
just to warn the local authorities
如果他们不放手不管 还会有更多尸体出现
if they don't back off, they got to expect more bodies.
是啊 不过这一招在这儿可不管用
Yeah, well, it ain't going to work here.
他们没抢最可能的那一家
They didn't hit the most likely location.
Charlie 你预测出了日期
Charlie, you got the date
时间 只是他们要袭击的
and time right, man, you just missed the exact place
地点不太对 就是这样
where they were going to hit, that's all.
不 不 我一定漏掉了什么其它东西
No, no, I actually missed something else.
这个地方甚至没出现在我的危险矩阵上
Look, this place barely showed up on my threat matrix.
如果我出了这么大一个差错
If I'm off by this large a margin,
要想准确找出以后的袭击就更不可能了
there is no way I can pinpoint these attacks.
Charlie 放松点 好吗?
All right, Charlie, just relax, okay?
首先你得明白这不是你的错
First of all, it's not your fault, you know?
继续好好做你的事吧
Just keep working and do your thing.
我说 别再担心了
I mean, come here, don't worry about it.
国♥务♥院♥也拿瑙鲁没辙了
The State Department had no luck with Nauru.
他们的法庭驳回了
Their courts turned down
我们查看银行记录的要求
our application for bank records.
这小岛的全部经济都指望银行业呢
Island's whole economy is pinned on banking.
他们也是在保护他们的资产
These guys are just protecting their asset.
是啊 不过我们的日子可就难过了
Yeah, but they're making our life so difficult,
因为没有帐户信息
'cause with no account information,
我们什么也找不到
we have no identifiers.
没办法追踪到那些凶手
There's no way to trace back to the killers.
嗯 试试财政部
Well, try Treasury.
我们以前也关闭过一些海外账户的
I mean, we've shut down offshores before.
只要找到软肋 在洛杉矶对他施加一点压力
We just need a soft spot, someone in L.A. we can pressure.
你对心理医生很有意见?
You have a thing with the psychologist?
是的
Yeah.
我知道对你来说只是一次会面
I know this is just an appointment for you.
好吧 怎么了?
Okay. But?
但走进那扇门之前
But you never know what's going to happen
你都不会知道将会发生什么
till you walk in that door.
你觉得我需要开导?
Think I need help?
我想他们不会开导不需要的人
I don't think they've made the person yet who doesn't.
这真是浪费时间
This is a waste of time.
Millie
Millie.
嘿
Hey.
哦 Eppes教授
Oh. Professor Eppes.
有什么要我帮忙?
What can I do for you?
你的危险矩阵怎么样了?
Oh. How goes your threat matrixing?
不管用
It didn't work.
真的吗?
Really?
哦 我还以为那是个好办法呢
Oh, wow. I thought it was a good approach.
是啊 所以我
Yeah, I know; so did I...
你对MacMillan制药了解多少?
What do you know about MacMillan Pharmaceuticals?
MacMillan 哦 我知道
MacMillan-- Oh, well, I know that their
药物动力学模型可以挽救
pharmacokinetic modeling could save the lives
差不多一万六千人的生命
of the-- what-- 16,000 people
这些人每年因为过量服用
who overdose on simple,
非处方止痛药而危及生命
over-the-counter painkillers every year.
我知道这些
That's what I know.
嗯 那你知道这家制药公♥司♥
Well, did you know that drug companies
还剥削第三世界的国家吗
exploit Third World countries.
他们销♥售♥
They sell them
漫天要价和过期的药物
overpriced and expired medication...
这些公♥司♥不是魔鬼 但也不是天使
Look, these companies, they're not demons, they're not angels.
他们追求利润
They are profit-seeking concerns--
有一些还不错 有一些则没那么好
some better than others, some not so great.
只是对于我来说 资金的流向
It just seems to me that it should be as important
和从哪儿来一样重要
to know where the money's been as where it's going.
我也有调查研究的 Charlie 谢谢你
I've done my homework, Charlie, thank you.
就公♥司♥的运营情况 我会说他们是
As corporations go, I would characterize them
相对负责任的 如何?
as relatively responsible now, all right?
所以别担心了 -相对?
So don't worry. Relative?
是的
Yeah.
相对什么?
Relative to what?
瞧? 我不该不假思索
See? I should've known better
就把这个词说出来
than to try to get that word past a fellow math geek, huh?
是吗?
Touch?
请坐
Have a seat.
不用了 我有原件
No, I have the originals.
那么
So...
到底有什么问题?
Look, is there some kind of problem?
没有问题
There's not a problem.
FBI只是想让我们谈谈
FBI just wanted us to talk.
谈什么?
What about?
什么都行
Anything.
听着 我不恨我爸
Look, I don't hate my dad, all right?
我喜欢女人 我尊重她们
I like women, I respect them as people,
我也不会随便拔枪
I don't get off on pulling my gun.
你还想让我谈什么?
What else do you want to talk about?
你每次拔枪有什么感受?
How do you feel when you pull your gun?
饶了我吧
Give me a break.
你说起来的
You brought it up.
听着
Listen...
是的 我打死了Crystal Hoyle
Yes, I shot Crystal Hoyle,
一个肆意杀人狂 绑♥架♥了我的同事
a spree killer who kidnapped one of my agents
驾车朝路障直冲过来
and was driving straight at a roadblock
而车上装满了手榴弹
with a car full of grenades.
当时还有狙击手在场
There was a trained sniper on the scene.
特工 Edgerton
An Agent, uh... Edgerton.
你觉得为什么他不开枪?
Why do you think he didn't take the shot?
嗯 因为我先开枪了
Well, uh, 'cause I took the shot first.
因为你射的更准?
Because you're a better shot?
不 -哦 那我就不明白了
No. Oh, well, I don't get it.
那我来告诉你 好吗?
Let me tell you something, all right?
每一天 我做的决定
Every single day, I have to make decisions
都会影响很多人的生活
that effect a lot of people's lives.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表