剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
等等 我一会打给你
Wait,I gotta call you back.
他要交代的是Benny Wong
He's giving us Benny Wong.
中国帮的头儿
The Chinese gang leader.
找到些人骨的碎片
COLBY: Got human bone fragments.
头盖骨上有弹孔
Bullet hole in the cranium.
在Fuentes说的地方找到了尸体
Don,we found the body right where Fuentes said.
对着头开的枪
One shot to the skull.
看看这个
Look at that.
看起来像Wong的外套
Looks like Wong's jacket.
在胸口处有弹孔
Bullet hole right here in the chest.
我给了Benny头一枪 胸口一枪
I tapped Benny once in the head, once in the chest.
他有一件
He had on a...
黑红相间的皮外套
black and red leather coat.
硬汉子 Benny
Tough guy,Benny,
但他对衣服的品位太差了
Very,very bad taste in clothing,though.
嗯
Uh...
我还有四个案子可以说 但我现在有一个你们感兴趣的
I got four more for you all, but I got one that I know you're really gonna like.
因为是个大案
'Cause it's a big one.
Fuentes先生 什么大案
What's the big one,Mr. Fuentes?
你还记得那个议员的失踪的孩子吗
You remember that Congressman's kid that went missing?
Randal Amato的儿子?
Randal Amato's son?
对 我知道那个孩子在哪
Yeah. I know where that boy is.
你 你是说他还活着?
BRICKLE: Are you,are you telling me he's alive?
我是说
I'm telling you...
你该行动了 Eppes
it's your move,Eppes.
那是十年前的事了
It was ten years ago, Mafia,
黑社会想收买♥♥新任议员Randal Amato
they tried to buy off freshman Congressman Randal Amato--
但被拒绝了
he refused,they attempted to persuade him
于是绑走他五岁的儿子来要挟他
by taking his five-year-old son.
对 对 我记得 - 找不到谋杀的证据
Yeah,yeah,I remember that. They could never prove murder,
也找不到男孩的尸体
could never find the boy's body.
现在 我要和Phil Berelli一起查
Now,I,I would love to hang this on Phil Berelli
这本来就是他的案子
where it belongs.
他是个好枪手
The guy's a shot caller.
他怎么和这案子扯上关系的?
Why,how's he get his hands dirty with this?
十年前他是个很有前途的新人
Ten years ago he was an up and comer,
被窃听到他在吹牛
and he bragged on a wiretap
说要给Amato上一课
about teaching Amato a lesson.
是吗 Pony怎么和这个有关
Yeah,and how does Pony factor in?
这就是我要查的
That's what I need to find out.
我不知道 我得说
I don't know, I got to tell you,
我对这人印象不好
I got a bad feeling about this guy.
你好 受重力吸引的智人
LARRY Greetings,gravity-bound Homo sapiens.
我在围着你可爱的蓝色星球旋转
I am orbiting your lovely blue planet
直到地球年2007年中期
until the middle of Earth Year 2007.
你可以留言或给天堂打电♥话♥
You may leave a message here or simply call out to the heavens.
我会听到的
I will be listening.
嘿Larry 还是我
Hey,Larry,uh, so it's me again.
我看到你进入terra firma投资集团了
I saw you set foot on terra firma,buddy.
如果国家宇航局扣了你的房♥子 告诉我
So,if NASA's holding you hostage, just give me a shout,
我会给你准备所有你需要的
I'll come break you out--whatever you need.
给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
Just call me,okay?
给我电♥话♥ 好吗
Call me,all right?
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
我给你介绍Al Brickle
I want you to meet Al Brickle.
他是助理检察官 这是我弟弟Charlie
He's AUSA. This is my brother,Charlie.
哦 对 Alvin
Oh,yeah and it's, it's Alvin.
见到你很高兴 久仰大名啊
Good to meet you, your reputation proceeds you.
哦 好
Oh,well...
所以 我
So... So,I,I,uh...
我分♥析♥了监狱牢房♥的安全系统
I analyzed the Secure Housing Unit at the prison.
这个系统是非常可靠的
It's a hyper-secure system,
但是
but... Prisoners have nothing to do
犯人无事可做只能坐着
except sit around and think
或是想如何越狱 对吧
about how to break it,right?
对 Brickle 你西装不错
Right. Nice suit there,Brickle.
长得不错
Nice face.
就好像是敌对的双方
It's like two opposing armies.
一方想让间谍跨过分界线进来
Where one army tries to get a spy past enemy lines.
薄弱点数量与弥补所需资源间的比例
Now,calculating the ratio of points of vulnerability
决定突破这系统的可能性
versus resources required to defend those points determines probabilities of penetration.
我的模型说明
Now,my model indicates
在这个隔离单间里
that in this SHU there are fewer
犯人只有百分之二的可能 可以进行违法交流
than two percent of prisoners that can sustain illicit communications.
是高度安全监狱相关数据的四分之一
Now,that's three times less than at your average high-security prison.
98% 很不错嘛
98%, that's pretty good.
也许Pony魔高一丈呢
Maybe Pony's on the up and up.
但有个变量我的模型控制不了
However,there is one variable that doesn't fit into my model.
守卫
Guards.
还有律师
And lawyers.
是人为因素
That's the human factor.
尽管守卫没有问题
Guards are squeaky clean,though.
监狱对隔离间守卫的监督比一般牢房♥严
Prison oversight on SHU guards is much harsher than normal.
Pony的律师有什么问题
What's the deal with Pony's lawyer?
没有 两年来他一直是自己辩护
No,he's been representing himself for the last two years.
怪不得他上了开往死刑的特快列车
Which is why he's riding the express train to execution.
也就是说
Well,that means
至少可以90%肯定
with over 90% assurance
他不能与外界传递消息
that he is not communicating with the outside world.
那要不要把他转到这来见他的女儿
COLBY: So we transport him here to meet his daughter... or not?
我不在乎他做过什么
I don't care what he did;
他是我的爸爸
he's my only father.
你最好在乎他做的
You'd better care what he did.
简单说吧
Let's just take it easy.
他就要死了
They're gonna kill him!
知道他杀了多少人吗
Do you know how many people he killed?
Lucy
Lucy!
靠!
Damn it.
我理解 你不想让女儿见他
I understand you don't want your daughter to see him.
她一心想去
It's all she thinks about.
每天新闻都在讲死刑的事
The execution's on the news every day--
要不要注射死亡 要不要医生在场
lethal injection or not, doctors present or not,
州长会不会制止
will the governor stop it or not?
他要求枪决 就像Gary Gilmore那样
He's requested a firing squad like Gary Gilmore.
太太 在加利福尼亚不允许枪决
We don't do that in California, ma'am.
Sinclair探员 我前夫越早死越好
Agent Sinclair,the sooner my ex-husband is gone,the better.
对不起 我不是这个意思 不是这样的
I'm sorry,I don't mean that, I'm not like that.
只是看着我的女儿经历这些
It's just watching my daughter go through this...
真不敢想象 - Fuentes太太
I can't even imagine, Mrs. Fuentes.
Moreno
Moreno.
和他离婚后 我恢复了婚前的名字
I went back to my maiden name when I divorced him.
Moreno女士
Ms. Moreno,
他和你或Lucy有过联♥系♥吗
has he been in touch with you or Lucy,at all?
通过信件
Through the mail...
电♥话♥ 或是朋友?
uh,telephone,maybe some
没有
old friends? No.
他不知道我们在哪
He doesn't know where we are.
你能把这个给他吗
Can you give this to him?
不行
No,
Lucy 拜托了
Lucy,please.
可以吗
Can you?
我觉得得由你妈妈决定
I really think that's up to your mom.
可以给他照片
Give him the photo,
但我不允许她和他在一个房♥间
but I won't allow her to be in the same room with him.
明白了
DAVID: Understood.
你不会后悔的
You won't regret this. Yeah.
走着瞧吧
Well,we'll see about that.
祝你好运 Pony
PRISONER: Good luck,Pony.
认识你真好
Nice knowing ya. All right.
你要被枪决了吗
PRISONER 2: You getting the Firing Squad?
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表