剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
我想 如果他们是按某一模式行动
I figured, you know, if they're part of the M.O.,
或许他们会在某个地方犯错的
maybe they screwed up somewhere--
他们会使用的相同的名字或者相同的电♥话♥号♥码
they used the same name, or the same phone number.
没错 然后呢? -他们没犯错
Right. And? And they didn't screw up.
什么也没发现
I have nothing.
外形方面有进展么?
Getting anywhere with the profiles?
三个男人和一个女孩
Three guys and one girl.
这变数可太大了
It really could be any number of dynamics, so
除非目击者能想起
unless a witness can remember something other than
除了大型枪♥支♥和西班牙口音之外的东西
big guns and Hispanic accents, um...
没错 -想想
Right. Think we know
他们为什么要拿走手♥机♥
why they're taking the cell phones.
这样受害者在信♥用♥卡♥被刷爆之前
Victims can't cancel their credit cards
就没法消卡了
before they're maxed out.
干一票可以抢到超过六万
They've been getting over 60 grand a hit.
他们怎么能那么快把卡刷爆?
How are they burning the cards so fast?
网上操作
They're doing it online.
受害人要付款的可都是大件
Uh, victims are being charged for big ticket items:
等离子电视 旅馆预定
plasma TVs, hotel reservations.
好吧 追踪那些商品怎么样?
Right. Well, what about tracing the goods?
这就是问题了
Well, that's the thing.
根本就没有商品 他们自己
There aren't any goods. They're setting up
在网上建立的皮包公♥司♥
these dummy Internet corporations,
一旦刷到钱
they're running the charges,
第二天就关门大吉
and then shutting them down the next day.
这是新千年的洗钱方法
That's money laundering in the new millennium.
是啊 我们的技术人员正和运营商联♥系♥
Yeah. So I got our techs on the service providers.
看看能不能知道些名字
See if we can get some names,
找出是谁建立了这些站点
find out who's building the sites,
以及这些钱的流向
and where the money's going.
等下 你还记得那个家伙?
Wait. You remember that guy?
嗯 他的名字是Ricky Jones?
Uh, what was the name, Ricky Jones?
他把比弗利山所有的珠宝店都劫了个遍
He was hitting all those Beverly Hills jewelry stores,
没拿黄金却把
and they were leaving the gold and taking the...
顾客的信♥用♥卡♥拿走了? -我知道你说的是什么
the customers' credit cards? I know what you're talking about.
我会找到他的
I'll reach out to him.
我还是相信
You know, I still believe
大多数罪犯并不会一开始就很周全
most criminals are not perfect at first.
他们会犯错误
You know, they make mistakes, they leave
他们会留下证据
evidence behind.
既然我们现在知道了他们的行动模式 或许可以回头
And now that we know the M.O.'s, maybe we should go back and look
查查初次抢劫的情况
at those first robberies again.
是啊
Yeah.
你们为什么不去 啊?
Why-Why don't you guys go, huh?
太好了
Sweet.
FBI会为午饭买♥♥单的
FBI's paying for lunch.
不
No.
不
No...
蠢蛋
Moron.
这绝对错误
That's absolutely incorrect.
这说不通
Makes no sense whatso...
哦!
Oh!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不是故意要吓你
I didn't mean to startle you.
在南极洲 我们通常
In Antarctica, we're used
做任何事情都非常安静
to doing everything very quietly.
就像是一个很大
It's like a-a big
的图书馆坐满了企鹅
library with penguins.
昨晚先走了我很抱歉
Sorry about leaving last night.
哦 不用抱歉
Oh, no. Don't be.
实际上学校进展的很顺利
Actually, the school made out very well.
你给我们拉了不少钱呢 -谢谢
You made us a lot of dough. Thank you.
哦 是吗?
Oh, yeah?
有趣的分♥析♥ 不是吗?
Interesting analysis, huh?
是啊 两年前我用来
Yeah. Used it a couple years ago
预测银行抢劫案的 但是对于这个案子
to predict bank robberies, but it's not quite
似乎不像我希望的
lending itself to the current problem
那么适用
as easily as I'd hoped.
别把我说的
You know-- and don't take this
当成是批评 不过
as a criticism, but...
是批评吗? -是的
Is it criticism? Yes.
好吧 -两个月前
Okay then. A couple months ago,
我读到了一个方法 用来区分机构目标
I read about the system used to differentiate
比如银行之类
between institutional targets-- you know,
和民用目标 比如
like banks and stuff-- and civilian targets-- like a...
比如餐馆? -是的
Like restaurants? Yeah.
等等 你是
Wait. Are-are you...
你是在说国土安♥全♥部♥的危险矩阵吗?
Are you talking about Homeland Security's threat matrix?
是的
Yeah.
我想这可能对于我们的案子更适用
I think it might serve your purposes a bit better.
是的 一年前有一篇文章发表
Yeah, there was an article about a year ago.
嗯 就是这一篇
Mm-hmm. It was this one.
你怎么知道的?
How did you know?
我不知道
I don't know.
我怎么知道? 你看
How'd I know? Let's see.
你跑去帮助FBI 嗯
You run off to help the FBI, and, uh,
我看到一篇说到两名警♥察♥被杀的文章
I read an article about two police officers being killed.
然后我的数学知识
My advanced math degree allows me
让我把这两者联♥系♥起来
to put two plus two together.
Millie教授 谢谢你
Professor... Millie, thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
哦 你走了之后
Oh, and after you left,
我和MacMillan制药的两个说客谈了
I spoke to a couple lobbyists from MacMillan Pharmaceuticals.
显然 他们需要一个理由
Apparently, they're looking for a reason
好把他们多余的闲钱
to dump their excess riches
放到我们微不足道的保险箱里
into our humble coffers.
一个理由
A reason... Mm-hmm.
比如? -哦 我不知道
Such as...? Oh, I don't know.
也许需要最了不起的头脑助他们一臂之力
Maybe having one of the world's greatest minds as point man
他们有个新的药物动力学模型研究计划
on their new pharmacokinetic modeling project.
说我?我的头脑?
Talking about me? My mind?
有时得把他们侃得晕头转向不是
Now, you know, they just require a little dazzling.
不需要穿晚礼服
No tuxedo required.
好吧 我同意 我会参与的
Okay. Just set it up, and I'll-I'll be there.
好的 说定了
Great. Done.
Sinclair 你得知道 每一次把我抓出来
You know, Sinclair, every time you pull me out
重新审问都会让我的可信度下降
to pick my brain, my credibility drops.
哦 没错 你还有可信度
Well, yeah, you have cred,
你在假释委员会面前也会有很好的说辞
and you have good word with the parole board.
伙计 你得做个选择
You have a choice, man.
你看上去不是本地人
Well, you're not looking local.
我不认识那些埋伏警♥察♥的家伙
I don't know of any crews that ambush cops.
你觉得那是一次埋伏?
You think it was an ambush?
哦 当然
Oh, hell, yeah.
这类的工作会吸引
This type of work attracts
两类人——
two kinds-- the ones
一类追逐钱财
that are about money,
另一类崇尚暴♥力♥
and the ones that are about violence.
如果是追逐钱财 你会打伤某人
If it's about money, you might hit somebody,
让他见见血
show him his own blood,
但如果你不扣动扳机 要脱身
but you don't pull the trigger. All that gets
就得在更少的时间里
is more panic and less time
搞定更多的恐慌
to get clear.
好吧 你认为这些家伙
Okay, so you think these guys--
他们是崇尚暴♥力♥的
this-this crew-- they're about violence.
我也不这么认为
I don't think so, no.
他们还不够疯狂
They're not wild enough.
Ricky 伙计 帮帮忙
Ricky, dude, help me out, man.
假设你有活要干
You're doing business.
偏偏处处都碰见警♥察♥
Suddenly there's cops everywhere you want to be.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表