剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
最后找到的就是黄色卡车
Until he finds his little yellow truck.
我也可以同样处理卫星图片
And I can do the same thing with satellite images.
我可以设计一种算法 让计算机知道
I create an algorithm that tells the computer
我们找的是什么 不需要的是什么
what we're looking for and what we're not looking for
排除错误的变量
that weeds out false alarm variables
对市区的无序进行补偿
and compensates for urban clutter.
好的 你需要用到什么?
All right, good, so, what do you need?
我要使用你们的计算机
I'm gonna need access to your computers.
我来联♥系♥
I'll make the call.
嘿 还在寻找
Hey, still searching.
真久啊
Long time.
我已经对识别过滤设置了标准
Well, I've added criteria to the discrimination filter.
应该会有帮助的
I mean, that should help.
现在是在做什么?
What's it doing now?
正在接收一些图像
Yeah, we're getting some images now.
一开始时很多
There's likely to be a lot at first.
找到一辆黄色箱式卡车
Got a yellow box truck
停在San Pedro港口的一个仓库外面
outside a port warehouse in San Pedro.
你怎么知道这就是 我们要找的那一辆?
Yeah, how do you know it's the right one?
卫星图像拍到
The banked satellite images,
它是从Morris打捞公♥司♥回来的
followed its trail all the way back to Morris Salvage.
好的 走吧 开始行动
All right, let's go, let's hit it.
后门处有两个目标
MAN (over radio): Spotters have two sentries inside the rear door.
里面有两个人 东南角
They have two inside, Southeast corner.
走 开始行动
Go, let's go, hit it.
FBI!
FBI!
把枪丢下!
Drop it!
从车里出来!
Get out of the car!
趴下!趴在地下!
Get down! Down on the ground!
Colby 你没事吧?
Colby, you okay?
很好 Don
We're good, Don.
你没事吧?
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
箱子都在这里了
Crates are all here, full.
全部的导航系统
The guidance systems accounted for.
导弹呢?有什么线索吗?
How about missiles? Any sign of them?
我们发现了这张货运单
We found this shipping invoice inside.
一个集装箱明天会从马来西亚运来
A container ship coming in tomorrow from Malaysia.
柚木家具
"Teak furniture."
他们可用不上这个
I don't think these guys are waiting on a patio set?
得和海岸警卫队联♥系♥
Gotta call in the Coast Guard.
我们明天会和国土安♥全♥部♥一起
We'll be waiting for 'em tomorrow with Homeland security
等导弹到岸
when the missiles arrive.
好的 干得不错
All right, good job, guys.
你也是
You, too.
也许改天可以一块喝酒
Yeah, we'll go get some beers some time, huh.
不错
Several.
好的
All right.
干的漂亮
Nice work.
你也是啊
Yeah, you, too.
你看我们在一起是相安无事
We're all right together.
瞧
See.
这就是我一直说的
That's what I've been telling you, huh?
我不想受伤害
I don't wanna get hurt.
是的
Yeah.
那就按照你的节奏慢慢来怎么样?
Kinda goes with the territory though doesn't it?
你说起来很容易
Yeah, easy for you to say.
哦 怎么会?
Oh, yeah, why's that?
你名声在外啊 "不承诺"先生
I know your reputation, Mr. No Commitments.
只是还没有遇见对的人
I just haven't met the right girl yet.
好吧
Okay.
我们慢慢来好了
Let's take it slow.
只有你知我知
Keep it to ourselves.
是啊 我可是FBI
Yeah, look, I'm in the FBI.
对保守秘密我很在行
I know how to keep a secret.
很好
Good.
特工先生 明天见了
See you tomorrow, Agent.
可是你的秘密特工呢
That's special Agent to you, by the way.
嗯
Uh...
对不起
Sorry.
我理解
Understood.
慢慢想
Take your time.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的
Okay.
我就是那么想的
That's what I thought.
不 那是 算了
No, that, that was, uh, fine.
什么?
What?
你只要拿起一枚棋子
Will you just pick up a piece.
移♥动♥它就行了
And move it.
我知道
I will.
怎么了?
Hey, what's going on?
我们在下棋啊
We're playing chess?
看上去是这么回事吗?
Oh, is that what it is? Yeah.
我都不觉得是在下棋
'Cause I sure don't recognize that.
干吗这么急躁?
What are you so grumpy about?
我没有
I'm not.
你♥爸♥赖皮来着
Your father has a "tell".
怎么 就像打扑克那样?
What, as in poker?
嗯 - Alan下棋耍赖
Mm-hmm. Alan's has a chess tell.
嘿 你得听我 我赖皮?
Oh, would you listen to... I have a "tell?"
这女人破坏了这游戏的精髓
The woman has ruined the spirit of the game.
本来是考验策略
I mean, this is supposed to be about strategy,
还有预期
about anticipation.
这本该是一门艺术
This is supposed to be art.
你赢了他 对吗?
You beat him, didn't you?
是啊
I did.
真是不好意思
I'm so sorry.
第一盘棋
The first game.
但这不是他的错
But it wasn't his fault.
他不知道我可以猜到他的心思
He had no idea that I was reading him.
我只是想好好下棋 你的确是
No, I was just being nice. You were nice.
会打扑克吗 Millie?
You play poker, do you, Millie?
哦 是啊
Oh, yeah, yeah.
并不是只有奖学金
It wasn't just the fellowship
支持我读完大学的 (指打扑克赢钱)
that got me through grad school, G-man.
这是给我下战书吗?
I think I'm hearing a bit of a challenge there.
你们觉得怎么样?
What do you guys say?
扑克吗?
MILLIE: For what Poker?
对Eppes女士?
Kid... against the Eppes ladies?
唔
Ooh.
太好了
Oh, yes.
算我一个 再不想玩这个了
I'm in. Anything is better than playing this anymore.
还有我 - 我们来打吧
I'm in. All right. Let's do it.
等下 没有啤酒了
Oh, wait, there's, there's no beer.
女士有令 给她那瓶啤酒
You heard the lady, get her a beer.
好的 我们先来练习几把
All right, we're gonna do a little, uh, practice round.
等饮料上来 好的
'Til the beverages arrive. All right.
玩七张牌的Hi-Lo怎么样?
How about, uh, seven card, hi-lo,
盲叫 还有 不许抱怨
blind declare... and please, no whining.
你说了算
Bring it on, bring it on.
你们把所有的薯条和浇汁都吃了
You ate every chip and all the dip.
我没有
No, I didn't.
你们简直就是活宝三人组 (一个三人搞笑团体)
You guys are like The Three Stooges.
好了 别管薯条和浇汁了 快点打吧
All right, chip, dip, skip, let's go.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表