剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Liz 锁定目标了吗? - 是我 锁定中
Okay, who's got the target?It's me. I'm on him.I'm heading south on Figueroa.
现在David 我要你盯住下一辆车
Now, David, I want you to take your next right
你从后面掩护 跟住那条路线 好吗? - 收到
then you hopscotch up ahead,and you pick up the trail, all right? -Copy that
目标在停在七号♥目的地 目标下车步行
Subject's pulled over on Seventh-- he's getting out on foot.
Colby和David 你们二人一组
Colby David,you got to tag-team him.
我看到他了 他正拿着一个健身包向东走去
I got him.He's carrying a gym bag and headed east.
他正朝你的方向走去 David
Yeah, that puts him heading toward you, David.
他正穿过南面的建筑工地
He's crossed over to the south side of the street.
马上到七号♥目的地 随时能够与目标碰面
Almost at Seventh.I should have visual any second now.
该死的 真够险的
Damn, that was close.
David 他发现你的身份? - 不 我看没有
What? David, he make you? - No, I don't think so.
让他们保持一定距离 因为一旦他发现我们盯住他
Just tell them to stay back, because if Asan realizes that we're on to him
整个计算方法就要被改编
then the whole structure of this terror cell will change.
Charlie 他们知道该怎么做
Charlie, they know what they're doing.
我花了几天时间研究我们手头仅有的线索 所以拜托
I spent days on this working with what little we have, so please...
大家跟他保持距离 好吗? - 明白
Guys, keep your distance,- all right? - All right, gotcha.
他走入一个食品仓库 - 收到 我会从后面包抄
He just turned into one of the produce warehouses.- Copy that.I'll circle around back.
我看不到他 - Don 我们失去了他的踪影
I don't see him -Don, we've lost visual.
大家 这可是我们手上唯一关于 这些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥残党的线索
This guy's the only link, the only link we have to the rest of these terrorists.
Charlie 我知道 David 你看到他了吗?
Charlie,I know that. David,you got him?
刚好看到他
I just picked him up.
他在仓库北部的尽头 走向冷藏库 依旧身背那个健身包
He's at the north end,headed toward the cold storage. He still has the gym bag.Why don't you watch where the hell you're going!
嘿 走路的时候不看着点? - 我一路走过来 你突然闯了过来
Watch where I'm going? - You're go You walked right into me!
怎么 你是个笨蛋吗? 我推着一整落的蔬菜
What are you,an idiot? I'm pushing a truckload of vegetables.
看见我走过来能有多困难?
How hard is it to see me coming?
Don 我们可能有状况
Don,we might have a problem.
情况开始失控 - 停留在你们的位置 留在你们的位置
This is getting out of hand. - Hold your position.Just hold your position.
别动! 把那个扳手放下
Freeze!Drop that crowbar.
放下 快放下!
Put it down.Put it down!
不少现金 嗯? 你带这么多钱是去哪儿?
This is a lot of cash,huh? Where were you going with all this?
我们知道这些钱要用在 袭击洛杉矶的恐怖活动上
Look,we know it was gonna be used to pay for a terrorist attack here in L.A.
我们知道这些钱从哪儿来的 我们也知道
We know where the money came from we know
你是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥在本地活动的分支
you're a part of a terrorist cell that was operating locally.
你们就继续用"恐♥怖♥分♥子♥"那个词吧
You keep using that word,terrorist.
我是个战士 在一场美国人挑起的战争中奋战
I'm a soldier,fighting a war America initiated.
一场你们反对伊♥斯♥兰♥教的战争 - 拜托 伙计
Your war against Islam. - Come on,man.
你来自加州-浮尔顿 你的名字叫做Timothy
You're from Fullerton-- your name is Timothy.
Kaleed Asan...这才是我现在的名字
Kaleed Asan...is my name now.
我想知道关于袭击的事情 你会告诉我们关于袭击的事情吗?
I want to know about that attack. What are you gonna tell me about that attack?
这是上帝的意愿...
Only that it's God's will...
你们无法阻止
and you can't stop it.
从他嘴里问出什么了吗?
We get anything out of him?
Don 我没得选 我必须要制止他
Don,I had no choice.I had to take him.
是啊 我跟你说过留在原地 - 但是他要杀死那个人
Yeah,I told you to hold. - He was gonna kill that guy.
对 David 问题在于用那个生命 我们能换来多少千万的生命
Right,David,the question is,how many thousands of lives did we trade for that one.
所以你认为真有袭击这回事? - 哦 是的
So you think the attack is real? - Oh,yeah.
让我跟他谈谈 - 我看你从他身上问不出什么
Let me talk to him. - I doubt you're gonna learn anything from him.
那我就不知道 Charlie 但是现在我觉得自己很有说服别人的能力 好吗?
I don't know about that,Charlie-- I'm feeling pretty persuasive right now,okay?
不 他所知道的并不足够帮助我们
No.He doesn't even know enough to help us.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥分支的构造就是我们所称的 "分布式自治网络"
The structure of a terror cell is what we call a distributed autonomous network.
由一定数量的独♥立♥个体团体工作
It's made up of a number of independent parts working collectively
但是他们没有直接的交流 想想棒球赛场上的巨型标志
but there's no lateral communication. Think of those huge signs at a baseball game
每个特定区域的人被要求举起牌子过头顶
where everyone in a particular section is asked to raise a card above their head.
标志的设计人利用蓝图来将牌子 分配到个人的位子上
Now,the designer of the sign uses a blueprint to place the cards under the individual seats.
球迷们不需要知道到底要传达什么信息
The fans don't need to know what the message is.
他们只需要知道具体工作是什么 在这件事上 就是举起牌子
They just need to know what their particular job is in this case,raising the card.
所以一旦讯息被形成 任务也就完成了
So once the message is formed, the mission is complete.
这和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥分支的构造相同
And it's the same thing with the structure of a terror cell.
每一份子只需要知道自己的分内工作 不需要知道其他的事情
Individual players only need to know their parts,nothing else.
那好 Charlie多运用些数学的理论...将更多的网络图表运用于其中...
All right,Charlie,what about using more math- you know,filling in more of the network diagram?
你知道吗? 说实话 我应不知道这套是否是正确的
You know what?Frankly, I don't even know if this much is correct anymore.
一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥分支的架构本身就有可动性的 现在他们知道被我们盯上了
A terror cell structure is dynamic,and now that they know that we're on to them
他们整个组织的架构很有可能改变
the structure of their entire organization is likely to change.
好极了
That's great.
数字缉凶 第三季 第22集 -=压力之下=-
好了 大家听好
Okay,Listen up.
我们需要争分夺秒
We're racing the clock here.
在此跟来自协助机构的人士声明 我是副总管Wright
For those of you from visiting agencies, I'm Assistant Director Wright.
Eppes探员从事件开端就接手这个案子 所以我将此案交给他全权处理
Agent Eppes has been handling this since it broke, so I'm just gonna hand off directly to him.
探员 请 - 10天前 CIA的情报员在也门发现一部手提电脑
Agent. - Ten days ago,CIA operatives in Yemen found a laptop.
内存关于在洛杉矶进行恐怖袭击 的运筹资金的信息
It had information about the funding of a terrorist attack here,in L.A.
Charlie 也就是Charlie Eppes教授 推出一套运算法则
Now,Charlie,Professor Charles Eppes, came up with an algorithm
通过那个运算法则我们找到了这个 准备去拿资金的人
that identified this man as the guy who's going to get that funding.
现在 他还提供了另外两个 可能性共犯的身份
Now,he also identified two other possible conspirators.
我们认为 他们是在洛杉矶本土分支运作 中的底层工作者
Now,we think they're low-level, part of a homegrown cell operating here in L.A.
他们在美国出生 但是绝对经过 阿富汗训练营的培训
American-born,but definitely did time in those Afghani training camps.
希望Charlie能够有所进展 我们将按计划继续进行
Hopefully,Charlie will keep making progress on his angle and we just got to get going on ours.
好了 这次威胁是真的 国♥家♥安♥全♥局已经提升了反恐警报等级
Okay,the threat is real. The NSA is reporting an increase in terrorist chatter.
我们截下他们的资金 将恐♥怖♥分♥子♥当场捉拿在案
We've intercepted funding and apprehended an active participant in the plot
我们要竭尽全力尽我们所能 找出我们所要缉拿的对象
so we need to do anything and everything within our power to figure out what we're up against
并且阻止他们
and stop it.
我是武装部队的Adam上尉 - 你好吗? 你认识Charlie吗?
Captain Adams,Army CID. - How you doing?Do you know Charlie?
我手上可能有你的嫌犯的资料
I may have some information about your suspect.
谁--Asan? - 是的
What-- Asan? - Yeah.
你们已经意识到他在军队服役过吗?
You're aware of his time spent in the Army?
是的 他就是在那里成为伊♥斯♥兰♥教的信徒 对吗?
Yeah,that's where he converted to Islam,right?
还有另外一个战士Michael Rains 训练之后他便改名为Ali al Dossari
There was another soldier there Michael Rains. He's since taken the name Ali al Dossari.
呃 这个名字我没听说过 - 他们都是同一部队的
Uh,that's not a name I came across. - Well,they were in the same unit.
实际上是Al Dossari劝说Asan服教的
In fact,it was al Dossari who convinced Asan to convert.
他们差不多是同时接受上层派遣
They were given general discharges around the same time.
哇哦 这个人可能是我一直在找的二级人物
This guy may be the level two connection I'm looking for.
你有他的住址吗? - 没有 我只有他被派遣之前的信息
You get an address? - No,my information ends at the time he was discharged.
那好 但是队长 你手上的任何信息都可能 对我的工作有帮助
Okay,but,Captain,any background you may have will help you with my work
那好...我有一份文件副本 - 太好了 谢谢
So...I've got a duplicate file. - That's terrific,thank you.
顺便说一句 教授 你这种新奇的手法--
By the way,Professor,novel approach--
你试图用数学手法勾画出这个组织的架构
You trying to map out the group's structure mathematically.
我不会用"新奇"来形容
I wouldn't call it novel.
"分布式自治网络"在实战中广为应用
Distributed Autonomous Networks re a well-accepted field of study.
如果你这样说 我已经身经反恐十年
If you say so. I've been in antiterrorism for ten years.
我还没有发现能够代替 基本收集资料的方法
I haven't found a substitute for basic information gathering.
呃 信息的用途在于人为
Well,information's only as good as what you can do with it.
那好 找到一个Al Dossari的地址
Okay,got an address on al Dossari.
有什么不该马上拿下这个人的理由吗?
Any reason we shouldn't go right at this guy?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的分支结构已经被破坏 他们知道我们在追查
Cell structure's already disrupted. They know we're on to them.
那好 嘿 大家 我们要把这个家伙带进来审问
All right-- hey,guys! We're gonna bring this guy in.
你可以在路上跟他们详细介绍吗? - 当然可以
You want to fill them in on the way? - Absolutly.
Ali al Dossari 我们是FBI
Ali al Dossari.FBI.
看起来没人 - 是的 他不在这里
It looks clear. - Yeah,he's not here.
看看这个 他在伪造海军证件
Take a look at this. He was forging Marine I.D's.
或许他们想潜入军方基地 那里可能是他们的下个目标
Maybe they're going to try to sneak on to a military base.Could be the next target.
是的 或许他们盯上了那里的军需品
Yeah,or maybe he was after munitions.
军队储有成吨♥的爆♥炸♥性物品
Tons of explosives available on a base if you can get to it.
"军官后勤用品"-- 一家军需后勤用品商店
Sergeant Surplus-- a military surplus store.
我会向地方基地发出警报 让他们加倍保安
I'll alert the local bases,have them double up on security.
如果还不算太迟的话 因为这些家伙已经早我们一步
If we're not already too late. These guys are way ahead of us.
哦 你在这里 Charlie
Oh,there you are,Charlie.
这些是什么?
What's all this now?
我在利用加权最高点之间的联♥系♥来...
I'm,uh,using connections between weighted vertices to,uh...
找到将这个人和时间 数据 地点以及
To find a way to link this man to the times, dates,places and people
我们确认和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥分支有关的人物联♥系♥起来 - 我明白了
That we've already associated with the terror cell. - I see.
有什么进展吗? - 实际上 有点进展
Having any luck? - I am,actually.
如果我是对的话 他应该...
If I'm correct...he belongs...
在这里
Right...here.
算是个突破口吗?
Is that sort of a breakthrough?
是啊 唯一让人失望的是 这个人不是我发现的
Yeah,the only dnside is I didn't find him on my own.
你什么时候起开始不愿跟人对分享战果
Since when has sharing credit been a problem for you.
我要和一个对我的工作毫不尊重 的武装部队上尉分享我的成果
Since I'm sharing it with an army captain that was more than a little patronizing about my work.
挺吓人 不是吗?
Pretty scary,isn't it?
我是说 洛杉矶可能有恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的袭击
I mean the fact that there might be a terrorist attack in Los Angeles.
恐怖袭击不管发生在哪里都很吓人
Well,a terrorist attack just about anywhere is scary.
不 你知道我的意思 这个城市人口众多
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表