剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Hey. So, got something?
是的 我做了些分♥析♥
Yeah, I did what I said I was going to do.
我把凶手的语言模式和
I compared the killer's messaging patterns
“家长阻止入侵者”协会会员进行比对
against our Parents Stop Predators group
我发现了相似配对
and I've isolated a near match within an error margin
误差小于5%
of five percent.
好的 那么是谁?
All right, so who?
根据我的分♥析♥ Brendan McCrary
According to my math, Brendan McCrary.
不 这不可能
No, no, that's not possible.
两起谋杀他都有不在场的证据
He's already alibied for two of the murders.
是的 但是Charlie说的是相似配对
Yeah, but Charlie's saying he found a near match.
知道主人和宠物
You know they say people and their pets start
长相一致吗? 这在家庭理论中
to look alike? Same thing happens
也是成立的
in family dynamics.
家庭成员思维和语法一致
One member of a family will start to think and speak alike.
家庭?
What, the family?
他妻子对你发了脾气
The wife did go off on you pretty good.
但我说的不是发脾气
Yeah, but going off isn't what I'm talking about,
因为太具爆发性了
'cause that's too explosive.
这种愤怒是精心计算的
This kind of rage is, is calculated carefully.
如果你认为不是妻子的话
All right, well, if you don't think it's the wife,
那就只剩下一个人了
there's only one survivor left.
好的 Matt 这是你的电脑记录
All right, Matt, this is from your laptop.
性施暴者名单
List of sexual predators,
聊天室名单
these are chat room conversations.
他说你从我电脑上下载的 对吗?
He says you downloaded it from my computer. Is that true?
你父亲名单上的四个人被杀害了
Four of the names from your father's list were murdered.
他没有杀人
Now, he didn't do it.
你就是唯一线索了
You're the only other source.
你想告诉我吗?
You going to tell me what I want to know?
Epps探员在问你问题 孩子
Agent Epps asked you a question, son.
我没有杀人
I didn't kill anyone.
谁干的?
Who did?
嘿 你想报复那些人
Hey, look, it makes sense
这我可以理解
that you'd want to get back at people like that--
你姐姐的遭遇
what happened with your sister.
这很正常 我也会这样
It's normal, it's natural. I would, too.
但你就变成了他们 对吗?
But that makes you just like them, right?
你想成为那样的人吗?
Is that what you really want to be?
不
No.
亲爱的
Sweetie...
我不知道他们会受害 真的
I didn't know they were going to get hurt, I swear.
告诉实情
Tell them what they need to know.
我在性侵害家庭聊天室
I met this person in a chat room
碰到了一个家伙
for families of victims of sexual predator
我不知道他的名字
I didn't know his name or anything about him.
我只知道他听我倾诉
All I know is that he listened.
亲爱的
Honey,
你有问题为什么不给我们说?
if you were having problems, why didn't you come to us?
你们又能做什么?
What were you going to do?
Matt -哦 说实话
Matt! Oh, seriously,
爸爸 你忙着抓施暴者
Dad, you're too busy with your Catch The Creep group.
你呢?
And you?
除了到Katie房♥间转转
You don't u en come out of your room half the day
你就一直呆在房♥间里
except to go into Katie's bedroom to look around.
你们认为我不知道
You don't think I see?
我爱Katie
I loved Katie.
失去她
Losing her
糟糕透了
sucked.
但我不仅失去了她
But I didn't just lose her.
我也失去了你们
I lost you, too.
你见的那个人 你们谈些什么?
This person you said you met, what'd you talk about?
大部分时间谈我爸爸的协会
My dad's group, mostly.
让那些人去治疗是多么失败
How useless they are getting these guys into counseling.
治疗是多么的
How counseling doesn't
毫无用处
do anything.
你告诉了他名字 对吗?
You gave him the names, right?
就是
It's...
我不想发生这一切
I didn't mean for any of this to happen.
对不起
I'm sorry.
嘿 Charles
LARRY: Hey, Charles.
我得告诉你
I thought you should know.
什么? -有来自NASA的消息了
Yeah? I heard from NASA.
我又重回任务了
Uh-huh? I'm back on the mission.
哦 真是太好了
Oh, that's... that is great.
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
好象是国安局的人
Well, apparently, someone at the NSA
做了些工作
did some arm twisting.
撇开说 他们是专家
Oh, well, they're the experts, off the record.
我要说的是
Well, on the record...
十分感谢
thank you very much.
我什么都没做啊
I didn't do anything...
除了让他们认识到错误
aside from making them see the error of their ways.
看作是对国♥家♥安♥全♥的贡献吧
Consider it my contribution to national security.
我认为把我送上太空
(laughs): What, you think having me off planet
有利于国♥家♥安♥全♥?
improves our security?
我可没说
I didn't say it.
我知道你不想我走
Well, I know you don't want me to go.
你所做的很了不起
And therein lies the nobility of what you did.
我是在还你的人情
What I did was repay a debt.
你还记得吧?
You don't remember this, do you?
我14岁在普林斯顿大学时
But, uh, when I was a 14-year-old kid at Princeton...
记得第一次见面你对我说的话?
when we first met, do you remember what you said to me?
我记得说了很多话
As I recall, I said many things.
你说
You said...
你想看到我飞入
that you wanted to see me safely launched
科学的天空
into the academic firmament.
现在轮到你了
Now it's your turn.
你要知道的是
Listen, just so you know,
青出于蓝
it's always harder on the mentor
而胜于蓝
than it is on the student.
我查到了和Matt McCrary
COLBY: I traced the username of the person
聊天的人的用户名
that Matt McCrary talked to in that chatroom.
没有线索了
It was a dead end.
这家伙在掩盖踪迹 对吗?
The guy keeps covering his tracks, right?
你呢?有发现吗?
How about you, you got anything?
我一直在看询问记录
I keep going over my interview notes.
Matt McCrary和凶手交谈时
Matt McCrary had a conversation with the killer
谈到治疗对于像这样的人
talking about how useless counseling is
而言是毫无用处的
for guys like these.
很像是我和Elaine Tillman的
Sounds an awful lot like
询问记录
my conversation with Elaine Tillman.
一号♥受害者的妻子?
The first victim's wife?
你认为她和这有关?
You think she had something to do with this?
她说他丈夫发誓
She told me her husband swore he would never
不再碰孩子了 -她在说谎?
touch their kids. What, she lying?
我们在网上没有发现承认录像
We never did find his video confession online,
并且我知道为什么了
and I think I know why.
因为她不需要承认
Because she didn't need a confession.
对的 因为她已经知道了
Right, 'cause she already knew.
好的 如果是这样的话
All right, so going with that theory,
我能理解她为什么杀她丈夫
I get why she kills her husband,
但为什么杀掉其他人呢?
but what about the rest of the guys?
Brendan McCrary寄给Tillmans的信
The notification letter Brendan McCrary sent to the Tillmans
肯定把她给激怒了
must've been the trigger that just pushed her
然后她在网上和Matt聊天
over the edge, and then she met Matt online.
她知道还有很多人
And she knew that there were all these other men out there
像他丈夫一样 -我们知道Scott Tillman
just like her husband. We know Scott Tillman
在高中教授电脑课
taught computer science in high school, so she
她可以向他学习
could've learned what she needed to know from him.
然后进行自己的计划
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表