剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Get down!
趴到地上!
Down on the ground!
把枪放到地上!
Put the gun on the floor!
扔下枪!
Drop the gun!
扔下枪!
Drop the gun!
双手背在身后
Hands behind your back.
Dawkins先生 我们刚逮捕了三名 意图刺杀Jane Aliano的人
Mr. Dawkins,we just arrested three men trying to assassinate jane aliano.
都是你公♥司♥tru-poll的保安
They're tru-poll security on your company payroll.
我们也破解了你们的代码
Yeah,we also cracked your coding.
你和J.Everett Tuttle合谋
You conspired with J.Everett tuttle
干扰选票机 控制选举
to tamper with the voting machines and fix the election.
还杀了6个人
As well as killing six people.
你要么和FBI合作
You will cooperate with the investigation
要么等着死刑
or you're going to face e death penalty.
可能你还不大明白你做了什么坏事
Maybe you don't quite understand what you're up against here.
不...
No...
我明白
I do know.
我知道的一清二楚
I know exactly what I'm up against.
我完全合作
I intend to fully cooperate.
你会供出Tuttle?
You'll give us tuttle?
不
No.
Tuttle没有参与
Tuttle wasn't part of this.
这是我的计划
This was my plan.
我的手下
My people.
我的机器
My machines.
Tuttle和这件事毫无关系
Tuttle had absolutely nothing to do with any of it.
他不会改口供
He won't change his story.
对 他的手下说的和他如出一辙
Yeah,his goons all back him.
直接受他指挥 从未听说Tuttle其人
They took orders directly from him, never even heard of tuttle.
是啊 但我说是Tuttle抓住了他的小辫子
Yeah,but I say tuttle's got something on him.
无论是什么 都比多项谋杀指控更可怕
Whatever it is, it's scarier than multiple murder charges.
他很聪明
He's smart.
精于此道
Played it perfect.
如果Tuttle杀了Jane Aliano 就无法立案...
If tuttle kills jane aliano, we got no case...
或这家伙当替罪羊
or this guy takes the fall.
Eppes特工
agent eppes.
你知道我可能退休了 但依然需要赴约
You know I may be retired, but I still have appointments to keep.
选举欺诈 阴谋和谋杀
Election fraud,conspiracy and murder.
你受限于资金有限 人手不足
you're constrained by limited funds and inadequate manpower,
还有个供认不讳的嫌疑犯
and you've got a suspect who's made a full confession.
他在撒谎 我要证实他的谎言
He's lying and I'm gonna pre it.
你想拿局里的资源 去跟踪已经解决的案子?
You're going to spend bureau resources pursuing a case that's already been solved?
你的上司会称这个是选择性诉讼
And your superiors are going to call that lective prosecution.
你知道的
You know that.
特别是议员开始打电♥话♥抱怨你
And especially when the congressmen start calling and complaining about you,
他们的确会这么干的
which they will.
你单枪匹马
You're just one man.
就像你一样
Just like you,pal.
Don - 嗨
don. - Hey.
《时代周刊》有报道
The times has the story.
E Brasher的竞选 tru-poll Tuttle 所有一切
E brasher campaign, tru-poll,tuttle,all of it.
州长希望调查 要求特别的大宗伤害罪
The governor wants an investigation; there's demand for a special grand jury.
他们怎么知道的?
How'd they even get it?
我也想知道
That's what im wondering.
嗨 不是我说的
Well,it wasn't me.
没结的案子我不会跟媒体说的
I can't talk to the press about an open investigation,
没有证据的时候 我也不会
and I wouldn't, I mean,not without proof.
那么是谁...
Well,who...
你觉得谁会向媒体透露信息?
who do you think gave the story to the press?
呃...
Uh...
他们可能看到一篇 打算要在社会政♥治♥学杂♥志♥上刊登的
they might have seen an advance copy of an article
论文的提前复印件
set to run in the journal of political science.
说真的 Charlie 是你干的?
Really,charlie,you did this?
我只是投了一篇文章 详细描述了近来的研究
What I did was I submitted an article detailing my recent research.
Charlie 你惹大♥麻♥烦了
Charlie,you can get into a lot of trouble.
有可能 但是也不可能 因为
Yeah,it's possible but it's unlikely because,
听着 我-我用的都是公开记录上的信息
look,I-I used information that's in the public record.
利用组织理论 我将Tuttle的公♥司♥ 和Brasher的竞选和tru-poll联♥系♥起来
And the organizational tory I performed linking tuttle's firm to brasher's campaign to tru-poll,
数学上 这是牢不可破的证据
th-that's all mathematically solid.
杂♥志♥泄露了出去?
The journal leaked it?
他们给媒体发了个总结
Yeah. They sent out a summary to the general press.
很难组织科学家刊登他的研究
It's extremely difficult to prevent a scientist from publishing his research.
在这个国家可有绝对的学术自♥由♥
Academic freedom is big in this country.
对 明显如此
Yeah,apparently so.
所以Tuttle浪费了时间
Yeah,so tuttle wasted his time.
也浪费了所有进行阴谋的钱
He wasted all that money trying to devise his little scheme.
都没用了... ...
It was all useless... ...
应为现在选票官知道要找什么了
because now the voting officials will know what to look for.
做的好 Chuck
You did good,chuck.
但Tuttle依然逍遥法外
But tuttle's still not in jL.
嗨 我跟他还没完呢 别担心
Hey,I'm not done with him yet, don't you worry.
怎么了?
what's up?
你好 Don Eppes先生
Hello,don,mr. Eppes.
嗨 - Oswald
Hi. - Oswald.
嗨 看到新闻了吗?
Hey,did you see the news?
看了 太疯狂了
Yeah,it's pretty wild.
CNN都播了
It's onnn and stuff.
告诉你 伙计
I got to tell you,man,
一点都不像我以前的感觉
this is like nothing I've ever felt before.
我...这很重大 明白吗?
I,it's really big,you know?
是啊 的确如此 这是项重要的工作
Yeah,it was,it was, it wa it was important work.
这是你的计划吗 向我展示数学在和邪恶作战时的力量?
Was,was that your plan,to show me the powers of math in fighting evil?
因为这...这起作用了
Because it,it worked.
你说服我了
You got me.
我要申请Calsci
I'm applying to calsci.
伙计 那真是...太棒了
Dude,that's,that's awesome.
你没错 另一个
You're right,another one.
我们一直能用另一个的
Well,we can always use one more.
你开什么玩笑?他们是主角
Are you kidding?They're taking over here.
没错
You're right.
Reeves
reeves.
是的 先生
Yes,sir.
我...
I...
我仔细考虑过了
I have given it a lot of thought actually,
我觉得我无法胜任
and I don't think I can do it.
我明白 但是...
I understand,but...
那么在这件事上我并没有选择?
so I don't actually have a choice in the matter?
是 先生
Yes,sir.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表