剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Yeah. So it turns out,
有12个变电站的故障 会直接或间接造成市区停电
there are 12 substations whose failure would have directly or indirectly caused a downtown blackout.
三次攻击的重叠区域 告诉我们初始的目标区域
Overlaying the boundaries of the three attacks gave us an initial target area.
但是Charlie 那片区域太大了 目标不够明确
Yeah,but,charlie, that area was too big.It's too vague.
我知道 绘制这三片停电区域只是第一步
I know. Maing the three blackouts was just the first step.
关键是调查Donahue没攻击的变电站
The al key was examining the substations that donahue didn't attack.
他拒绝以其它九个为目标
He rejected the nine others as targets
是因为他们所导致的停电区域 不包括这片区域
because the blackouts they would have caused didn't include this area.
你是说这里是他想要停电的地方
You're saying this is the area he wanted to black out
因为离这儿只有几街区远
because that's only a couple blocks from here.
是J. Edward Rice大楼
It's the J. Edward rice building.
Rice大楼
The rice building.
对 Rice大楼 怎么了?
Yeah,right. Rice. What?
那是市区的联邦拘留中心
That's the downtown federal detention center.
Donahue在策划越狱
Donahue'choreographing a prison break.
我真不知道 我们还能再采取什么措施来预防停电
I don't really know how we can take any more precautions againsa breakout
如果你不告诉我是哪个犯人
if you can't tell me which prisoner you're talking about.
我们还在找 我们一知道就会告诉你的
we're working on that.As soon as we get the name,we'll get it to you,okay?
那我们之前谈论的停电事件呢?
What about the power failure scenario we were discussing earlier?
无法否认的是
Well,there's no denying it.
这里的一切都要靠电力
Everything here ru on electricity.
房♥间门是电动的
Cells opennd close electronically.
锁都是自动的
Locks are automated.
我们非常倚重监视摄像头
We rely heavily on surveillance camer.
嗯 如果电被完全切断会怎样?
Yeah,and what happens if the power gets cut totally?
我们就死定了
We're screwed.
45个守卫 2200个犯人
45uards. 2,200 prisoners.
但这就是为什么拘留中心有一套后备系统
But that's exactly why the detention center has a backup system.
我们有四个三十兆瓦的发电机
We have four 30- megawatt generators.
柴油发电
Diesel-powered.
我们一断电 它们就自动开始工作
Any time we fall off the power grid, they automatically kick in.
嗯 它们在什么地方?
Right. And where are they at?
地下第二层 绝对安全 不准犯人进入
Sub-basement,totally secure and no inmate access.
前三天晚上停电的时候有事故吗?
For the last three nights during the blackouts were there any incidents?
有人试图靠近发电机 要关闭它们么?
Anyone trying to get to the generators maybe trying to disable them?
没有 一直供电 完全没问题
No. Powered us through, no problems at all.
你看 如果- 如果停电是有人想闯进来
Lookif-if,if these blackouts are someone trying to get to us,
他们的准备太不充分了
they haven't done their homework.
我们决不会受任何影响
We're the last place to feel any effect.
你完全沉浸在沉思中了
You look awfully contemplative.
在思考宇宙的奥秘吗?
Is it ndering some myste of the universe?
哪有 我在想联邦拘留中心的问题
Hardly. I'm pondering the federal detention center.
哦 Charles说过你怀疑会有越狱发生
Oh. Charles said you suspect some possible jailbreak.
嗯 但是里面有2000多犯人 我找不到任何人跟Donahue有关系
Yeah,but there's 2,000 prisoners and I can't connect any of them to donahue.
我不知道他在替谁工作
I don't know who he was working for.
你怎么知道Donahue是在为别人工作?
How do you know donahue was working for someone else?
肯定有其他人 杀了他的人
Well,there has to be someone else. Someone murdered him.
我不是怀疑有没有其他人卷入
I'm not questioning whether someone else was involved.
我想那基本上是肯定的事
I think that much is a matter of near certainty.
好 现在你把我搞胡涂了
Okay,now you're just confusing me.
我的意思是...
Well,what I mean to say is...
看 你一直都在使用一种自下而上的分♥析♥
you see,all along you've been applying a kind of bottom-up analysis.
是从那个不幸被电击的先生开始
It all started with the unfortunate gentleman who was electrocuted.
Alejandro Munoz
Alejandro munoz.
对 然后一直往上到Donahue
That's right,and then you worked your way up to donahue
现在你想找到Donahue上面的人
and now you're working up to someone above donahue.
这就是标准的做法 去抓更大的那条鱼
That's standard procedurE.We're always looking for the bigger fish.
嗯 但你怎么知道你是在有鱼的的地方钓呢?
Yeah,but how you know you're even fishing in the right direction?
在1959年
You see,in 1959,
Richard Feynman作了次非常著名的演讲
richard feynman gave a very famous lecture.
叫做 "底下的空间还大的很"
It was called,"there's plenty oroom at the bottom,"
它改变了整整一代科学家的思维方式
and it altered the thinking of a wholgeneration of scientists
因为它让他们的注意力转向了越来越小 而不是越来越大的方向
because it changed their focus to thinking smaller and smaller instead of larger.
你已经从Munoz找到了Donahue
Now,see,you've gone from munoz to donahue,
现在你在找更往上的人
and now you're loong even farther up the chain.
或许你应该试试另外一个方向
Perhaps you need to go in the opposite direction.
你是说攻击变电站的计划是从Munoz开始的
You're suggesting that the plan to blow up the substation just started with munoz.
我觉得值得一试
I think it's worthy of consideration.
天才啊
You're a genius.
我可是尖子生
Head of the class.
停电根本不会影响到监狱
Look,the prison is immuneo blackouts.
大家好 - "不会影响"是什么意思?
Hey,guys. - How do you mean,"immune"?
唔 他们有后备系统
Well,they have a backup system.
最近的停电连他们的痒都没有搔到
The recent blackouts didn't even ruffle their feathers.
有其他的目标也是有可能的
There's the possibility of other targets in the area.
有 但是监狱的事我是对的
Yeah,but I'm not wrong about the prison.
连着三个晚上 后备发电机顶进来
Three nights in a row,the backup generators kicked in
没有- 没有任何影响
and-and there was no impact.
听着 在封闭系统里不可能有事件发生 而不对系统产生后继影响
Listen,you cannot have an event in a closed system without subsequent impact on that system.
嗯 - 那是不可能的
All right. - Impossibility.
别跟我讲伊萨克·牛顿的东西
Don't go all isaac newton on me.
我们再看看地图 好吗?
We'll go take another look at the map,all right?
是伊萨克·牛顿爵士
Sir isaac newton.
我们刚找到监狱和停电之间的关系
We just found the link between the prison and thblackouts.
再说一边我错了 跟Donahue相关吗?
Tell me again hoI'm wrong. Hey,a link to donahue?
不 跟Alejandro Munoz有关
No,it's alejandro munoz.
原来Munoz是萨尔瓦多人
Turns out munoz salvadorian.
跟一个大毒枭有密切的亲属关系
Has close family ties to a major drug cartel.
就是给Tabakian的Southlanddown赛马行动 提供毒品的那个
The same ctel that was supplying the drugs to tabakian's operation at the southland downs racetrack.
Tabakian?
Tabakian.
他现在被关押在联邦拘留中心
and he's currently being held at the federal detention center.
他们就准备在那儿逃出来
It's gotta be w they're trying to break out.
Tbakian跟检察官达成了协议 同意作证检举萨尔瓦多人
Tabakian had a deal with the us atrney to testify against the salvadorians.
那也许停电是要掩护暗♥杀♥
Well,then,maybe the blackouts were an attempt to cover a hit,
让一个犯人靠得足够近来谋杀他之类的
try and get an inmate close enough to him to shank him or something.
不不 他被单独关押
Nono. The guy's in solitary.
他们不会让任何人靠近他的
I mean,they're not gonna let anyone near him.
另外 停电不会对监狱的运转有任何影响
And besides,the blackouts didn't have any effect on the prison operations.
我不明白他们怎么会成为计划的一部分
I don't understand how they're part of the plan.
停电肯定要有点影响的
Well,the blackouts had to have had some impact.
我们到那里去了 不会有影响
We were there. They didn'T.
你说发电机连着工作了三个晚上了
You said the prison ran their generators three nights in a row.
发电机靠怎么发电?
How are the generators fueled?
柴油 Charlie
On diesel,charlie.
那是个挺大的设备
That's a pretty large facility.
他们肯定烧了不少油了
They'd have to have burned through a lot of fuel.
那如果这就是计划呢?
Okay,so what if that was the plan?
前三次把油罐清空
The first three just run the fuel tanks dry,
第四次他们就没电了
and the fourth night they're in the dark.
嗯 但他们不会让油罐空着的
Yeah,but they're not gonna just let the tanks go dry.
他们会打电♥话♥ 要求一次紧急加油的
I mean,they just call up and get an emergency order of fuel.
是货车
It's the truck.
是货车 是计划外的运油
It's the truck. It's an unscheduled delivery.
把车送进去 他们就有办法把Tabakian弄出来了
Oh,they get that truck in there,they will have a way to break tabakian out.
对 但等等 Don刚说了他要作证检举他们
Yeah,but wait a minute.Don just said that he's testifying against them.
他们为什么要花力气闯进去把他救出来?
Why are they gonna spend the time coming in to break him out?
杀了他要简单得多
Be a lot easier to just kill him.
他们是去杀他的
They're going after him.
不是越狱 是他们要闯进去
This isn't a break out. These guys a trying to break in.
嗨 你好吗?
hi. How you doing?
Liz Warner FBI的
Liz warner,fbi.
我在处理一个犯人 Ivan Tabakian的事情
I'm processing out a prisoner, ivan tabakian.
监狱里不能带武器 Warner探员
No weapons allowed inside the prison,agent warner.
你得把枪留在这儿
You're gonna have to check that here.
谢谢
Thank you.
Liz的电♥话♥打不通
I can't get liz.
大概监狱里面没信♥号♥♥
Probably no cell service inside.
监狱总机也打不通
I'm still not getting anything from the prison switchboards.
运油车
Fuel tru.
有人受伤
I got a man down.
死了吗?
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表