剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
《数字追凶》 第三季 第17集
咖啡?
Coffee?
呃 好的...算了
Uh, yeah... or no?
好的 当然
Yeah, sure.
那就要无咖♥啡♥因♥的吧
Maybe decaf.
我现在应该在工作的
You know, I should be at work.
你是不是常常觉得你应该在工作?
You always feel like you should be working?
我的表显示 在会谈开始之前
Well, by my watch, we've got 10 minutes
我们还有十分钟的时间
before the session starts.
我以为我们是在谈话
I thought we were having a conversation.
如果你愿意等的话
If you want to wait.
不 不 只是 我开始觉得
No, no. It's just, you know, I start feeling like...
我是说 你是一个警♥察♥ 就像
I mean, you were a cop. It's like...
有些事情你不去阻止的话它就会发生
everything you're not there to stop will happen, right?
上一次我听到这个说法 他们付出了
Well, last time I heard, they gave out more than
不止一把枪一个警徽的代价
just one gun and badge.
把手♥机♥关掉
Turn off the cell phone.
不行 我不能关掉 -行的 你能关掉
No, I can't do that. Oh yes, you can.
绝对不行
No way.
你现在不在执勤
You are not on duty.
这是我的房♥间 规矩我来定
This is my room, my rules.
你现在对我不爽了
So now you're mad at me.
随便怎么说
Whatever.
好吧 也许有一点
Okay, yeah. Maybe a little.
因为你不喜欢人们告诉你该做什么
Because you don't like people telling you what to do.
你喜欢?
Well, do you?
你第一次来这的时候
When you came here the first time,
为打死Crystal Hoyle来找我签字的那一次
to get signed off for shooting Crystal Hoyle,
你那时候也对我不爽了
you got mad at me then, too.
我当时正在办一个案子
Well, I was in the middle of a case-- I mean,
我要赶快脱身 -最好的办法
I needed to get out. Fastest way to do that
就是面带微笑
would've been to put a smile on your face,
花点时间来取悦我 -怎么
spend a few minutes charming me. So, what,
我下意识的在说 "帮帮我 帮帮我"
I was subconsciously saying, "Help me, help me?"
我们谈个条件
Let's make a deal.
如果你能收起那一套华丽的
If you don't use any fancy
心理学上的长篇大论 我也可以
psychological mumbo jumbo, neither will I.
我同意
Fair enough.
你瞧 我是头儿
You know, look, I'm the boss.
五年来都是我说了算
I mean, I'm the man for five years now.
我已经习惯了下令开枪
I get used to calling the shots.
哦 你们这么快就赶来了
Oh, you guys got here fast.
接到电♥话♥时候我们离这只有15个街区
We were about 15 blocks away when we got the call.
什么情况?
What's going on?
有一个保镖死了 还有一个在医院
We've got one bodyguard dead, one in the hospital.
光天化日之下明目张胆的绑♥架♥
Broad daylight kidnapping.
被绑♥架♥的男孩 Jose Santiago 11岁
The boy is Jose Santiago, age 11.
每天早上沿这条路线送报纸
Delivers papers on this route every morning.
送报纸还要保镖?
He needs bodyguards to deliver the paper?
看他老爸是谁就知道了
Check out who his dad is.
是Che Lobo?
Is that Che Lobo?
独一无二
One and only.
独一无二的什么?
One and only what?
Che Lobo Santiago...
Che Lobo Santiago...
Stone Ladron唱片公♥司♥的创始人和CEO
CEO and founder of Stone Ladron Records.
拉丁hip-hop的中流砥柱
Major Latin hip-hop label.
是啊 也是三起洛杉矶警局
Yep, also the target of three separate
调查案件的目标 麻♥醉♥药♥
LAPD investigations-- Narcotics,
组织犯罪 和帮派活动
Organized Crime and Gang Unit.
帮派活动? -是的
Gang Unit? Yeah...
18街Mexicali是他发起的
he came up 18 Street Mexicali.
不难想象他的钱是从哪儿来的
Not hard to figure out where his money came from.
他还在为一些老伙计发工资
Still keeps some of the old crew on payroll.
这两个人都是支持帮派活动的
Both these guys are sporting gang tats.
探员!
Agents!
死掉的保镖的电♥话♥
Dead bodyguard's phone.
Reeves
Reeves.
在绑♥架♥现场的一部手♥机♥现在响了
We've got a cell phone going off here at the scene of the kidnapping.
来电显示对方是一连串的1
Caller I.D. is a string of ones.
好的 别让它断了
Okay, keep the line.
我试着追踪它
I'm gonna have thehaechs try to ping it.
你好?
Hello?
我要和Che Lobo说话
Let me talk to Che Lobo.
你是谁? -我手上有它的儿子
Who is this? The man who has his boy.
320万
3.2 million...
不然Jo在一个小时内就会死
or Jo's dead in an hour.
那么你是头儿 跟我说说
So you're the boss-- why don't you tell me about
和你一起工作的人
the people who work for you.
你想知道什么?
What do you want to know?
你不在的时候
They handle things...
他们处理事情? -当然
when you're not around? Sure.
他们很棒
I mean... they're great.
听上去你不是很有把握 -不 我只是说
You don't sound too convinced. No, I'm just saying...
我对待他们得有所区别 所以
you know... I have to look at them differently, so...
我是说 我了解他们的实力和弱点
I mean, I know their strengths and their weaknesses.
你不在的时候谁负责?
Who's in charge when you're not there?
是Megan Reeves
That would be Megan-- Reeves.
她什么样?
What is she like?
她很聪明 行动敏捷
She's smart, fast on her feet...
强悍 没证实过
tough... not trying to prove it.
不 媒体还不会写些什么
No, the press will remain blacked out.
一旦结束
By the time this is over,
谣言就会满天飞了
the rumors should just be circulating.
Reeves
Reeves.
是的 我派了两个探员
Yes, sir. I have two agents
守在受害者的房♥子外面 有消息随时向你报告
outside the victim's house, and I'll keep you posted.
有人知道Don在哪里吗?
Hey, has anyone located Don?
不知道 他的手♥机♥接到语♥音♥信箱了
No, his phone just goes straight to voicemail.
这是绑♥架♥者电♥话♥的技术报告
Here's the tech room's report on the kidnappers' call.
让我猜猜 时间不够追踪?
And let me guess, there's no time to trap it?
他们找到了 但是打电♥话♥的人
No, they were able to get on it but it seems like the callers
用了一种叫Webline的服务
were using a service called Webline.
是一种电脑对电脑的服务?
Is that like a computer- to-computer service?
是的 叫做VoIP
Right. It's called VoIP.
这项技术有点类似于发送短消息 但是你还可以说话
And the technology is sort of like text messaging, but you talk.
有什么办法可以追踪这个电♥话♥吗?
Is there any way to trace this call?
技术人员说他们也许能找出
The techs say they might be able to figure out
这个电♥话♥经过的服务器
which servers the call went through.
那就是说没办法确定位置
That's still not gonna give us a location.
哼 -怎么了
Huh. What?
没什么
Nothing.
好吧
Okay.
还没见过像那样用归纳图灵机的
Just haven't seen an Inductive Turing Machine used like that before.
我想看看能不能解出这些的有限状态机
I'm trying to figure out the finite state machines for these.
认知浮现理论今天进展不太顺利?
Cognitive Emergence theory not going well today?
怎么那么说?
What makes you say that?
如果顺利的话你不会朝我身后看
You don't look over my shoulder when it is.
我没有朝你身后看
I wasn't looking over your shoulder.
我是在看着你的肩膀
I was looking at your shoulder.
电脑只是恰巧出现这种情况
The computer just happens to be in the way.
多么美丽的肩膀
It's a very nice shoulder...
Charles Eppes
Charles Eppes.
嘿 我是Megan 我要找Amita
Hey, it's Megan and I'm actually looking for Amita.
稍等
Uh, just hold on.
是Megan 找你的
It's Megan. For you.
好的
Okay...
你好 -嘿
Hello? Hey.
关于VoIP你知道多少?
What can you tell me about VoIP?
通过因特网协议传送声音
Voice over Internet Protocol.
有办法追踪这些电♥话♥吗?
Is there any way to trace these calls?
VoIP跟传统的电♥话♥服务不同
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表