剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
and he told me some woman came around to see you at work.
女的 但不是Robin
A woman, not robin.
他还说 很明显你们之间
And he said it was fairly obvious that something
有什么内情
was going on between the two of you.
所以呢?
So?
Donny 记得我们以前聊天时
Donny, remember we were talking about
你说过是多么的想和 Robin的关系变得更好
how you wanted things to work out between you and robin?
如果你不打算有所承诺
I mean, you can't have a relationship
那你是得不到真爱的
if you're not going to commit toT.
爸爸 我不想谈 可以吗?
Yeah, well, dad, I'm not doing this, okay?
我不是Charlie 我...
I'm not charlie and, I...
我是Eppes
epS.
Don-- Lyle Donahue 那个工程师
Don-- lyle donahue, engineer.
我们查到了他的信♥用♥卡♥记录
We've been sittinon his credit cards.
只有一张卡在用
He just used one.
日落大道的一家酒吧 在Gardner转角的地方
Bar up on sunset.Corner of gardner.
叫上Megan 我们要抓住他 不能等了
All right, you know what, take it get megan and hit it we can't wait.
好的
All right.
我已经尽力了
I'm doing the best I can.
怎么尽力? 和另外一个女孩约会?
How? By carrying on with another girl?
再见
See you later.
见过这个人吗?
Have you seen this guy?
没见过
I don't think so.
真有意思 二十分钟之前你刚刷过他的信♥用♥卡♥
That's funny,'cause you just ran his credit card less than 20 minutes ago.
叫什么? - 姓Donahue 叫Lyle Donahue
What's the name? - Donahue. Lyle donahue.
这个就是 Lyle Donahue
Here it is. Lyle donahue.
不是照片中的那个人
It's not the guy in the picture.
那边的那个孩子
Kid over there.
他和他朋友记帐的
He and his buddies are running a tab.
有个孩子逃跑了-- 往后门去了 - 知道了
Got a kid running-- heading for the back door. - All right.
你想往哪跑 啊?
Where do you think you're going,huh?
伙计 你从哪儿弄的这张信♥用♥卡♥?
Kid,where'd you get the credit card from?
哪一辆?
So which one is it?
那边的那一辆
It's that one there.
不是我♥干♥的 我看到的时候他就那样了
I didn't do it. He was that way when I found him.
是Donahue
It's nahue.
耳根上中枪
Single shot to the back of the ear.
对那个傻子来说太专业了 你不觉得吗?
A little too professional for this bozo,don't you think?
他拿到信♥用♥卡♥的时候Donahue肯定已经死了
Donahue must have been dead when he got the credit card.
这意味着除了萨尔瓦多人和Donahue之外 还有别人
We all realize that this means there are more players involved than just the salvadorians and donahue.
也许是他小定价计划中的其他投资者
Maybe some other investors in his little pricing scheme.
找到了Munoz 再找到Donahue
Found munoz,made the connection to donahue.
某人要确保我们找不到更高位置的人
Someone wanted to make sure we didn't take that chain any higher.
对 但这某人是谁? 这链会有多高?
Yeah,but who is that somebody, and how high is that chain going to go?
我们查错方向了
Hey, we've all been going in the wrong direction.
Charlie 放松 我们刚找到Donahue - 好吧
charlie, just relax. We just found donahu - All right
噢 你问过他了吗? 他告诉你了吗?
oh,did you talk to him? Did he,did he tell you?
没有 Charlie 他死了 被枪杀了
No,charlie. He's dead. Somebody shot him.
这阴谋远大于操纵价格 我肯定
This is much bigger than price fixing, I can tell you that.
不好意思 但这跟操纵价格一点关系都没有
I'm sorry,but this has nothing at all to do with price-fixing.
那你觉得跟什么有关系?
What do you think it has to do with?
不知道 但跟停电有关 跟停电有关
I don't know, but it's about the blackouts. It's about the blackouts.
一开始看起来不相关 是完全不同的
I mean,at first they seem unrelated and disparate,
但我用群论来研究了一下 他们有许多共同点
but when I looked at them in the context of set theory,they had a lot in common,
所以...听好了
so just... just pay attention
有三起变电站攻击事件
so there have been three substation attacks.
每一起都引起某片特定地区停电
Each of these caused a blackout in a particular region.
这是第一次停电的区域 Boyle Height变电站故障那次
This ishe area hit by the first blackout, the boyle heights substation failure.
这是第二次 害死了维修工人的那次
This is the second,caused by the outage that killed that maintenance worker.
这是第三次
And here's the third.
嗯 那这三次在一片区域重叠了?
Okay,so the three overlap in one area?
对 在统计重要性上来说是的
Right,to a statistically significant extent.
好 那为什么连着三晚上停三次停电呢?
All right,so why blackouts three nights in a row?
那肯定是Donahue的目标
Well,that must be donahue's objective.
要拿下这些街区
To take down these blocks.
那又怎样...? 掩护银行抢劫 关闭保安监视系统...
Okay,so what...? Uh...cover up a heist, knock out a security system...
那片有很多这样的东西
and there'a lot of stuff in that area.
有银行 证券行 博物馆
There's banks and brokerage houses,museums,
但没看到一篇非法闯入的报告
but I haven't se any reports of break-ins.
Charlie 问题是 这基本上是整个市区
Charlie,the thing is,we're pretty much looking at most of downtown here.
能不能更明确点?
Is there any way to be more specific?
以现有的数据 这是最好的结果了
This is the best I could do with what I had.
那还不是全部的数据
That's not all you have.
我们刚在Donahue的车里找到了这个本子
We just found this pad in donahue's car.
上面全是计算
It's filled with calculations.
这是Dantzig-Wolf分解 网络阻断策略...
These are dantzig-wolf decompositions, network interdiction strategies...
挺高端的东西
it's pretty high-end stuff.
你能用这些来推算出他想让哪里停电吗?
Can you use any it to figure out where he was gonna try to black out?
能 我要好好研究一下
Ye,yeah. I'm gonna need to taka look at these.
同时 我去查查Donahue在跟谁交往 那可能就是凶手
In the meantime,I'll see who else donahue was in bed with.Maybe that's who murdered him.
等等 等等 听我说
Hey. Wait,wait. Listen.
你 你告诉爸爸的...
This,this little conversation you had with dad.
对不起 我只是...
sorry. I just...
不 你是对的
no,you're right.
你是对的-- 我没权利告诉他你跟Warner探员的事
You're right--I had no right to tell him about you and agent warner.
对 就是
Yeah. Exactly.
我不明白 看起来你跟Robin进展很迅速 而且...
I don't know. You seem to be getting along real nicely with robin,you know,and...
你看起来心情好多了
you seem a lot happier.
Charlie 你不知道具体情况 明白吗?
Well,charlie,you don't know what you're talking about,okay?
我是指 你的好意我心领了 但是...
So,I mean,I appreciate the thought,but...
好吗?
all right?
对不起 - 谢谢
Sorry. - Thanks.
去吧 研究研究 告诉我发现了什么
Go ahead,take a look.Let me know what you come up with.
三个被攻击的变电站没一个直接影响市区
None of the three substations attacked directly affect the downtown area.
他们太远了 比如Boyle Heights Mission Hills 还有Silver Lake
You know,they're too far out,li boyle heights and mission hills and silver lake.
断电是因为区域限电
No,the blackouts were due to the broad-line reductions.
操作员切断了那片区域的供电
The operators just shut the area down.
对 那Donahue的计算是为了 预测操作员对他攻击的反应?
Right.So donahue did these calculations in order to predict the human operator's reaction to his attacks?
这太...太厉害了
I mean,that's... that's so impressive.
厉害 对 但不能帮我们发现既定目标 对吧?
Impressive,yes,but it gets us no closer to discoverings intended target,does it?
不能 我计算了每种想得到的组合
No.I know.I've performed every particular permutation I could possibly perceive.
我一遍又一遍检查这三次攻击
I've gone over and over these three attacks
范围缩小不了
I can't narrow it down.
那其它影响市区的变电站呢?
What about the other substions that affect downtown?
他们怎么了? 他没选那些
What about them? He didn't choose the others.
对 我就是这个意思 为什么不选呢?
Yeah. That's precisely my point. Why not?
大概因为它们不会造成目标区域的断电
Presumably because they would not result in a blackout that included his target.
排除法?
An exclusionary approach?
算算其它的变电站 看看那部分市区被排除了
Run calculations on the other substations, see what area of downtown is omitted.
而且 这比你现在的方法好多了
Plus,it is a more powerful approach than the one you're using.
我说 过会再找你 好吗? 我♥干♥完了活再给你打电♥话♥
You know what,I'll catch you later, all right? I'll catch up with done.
男士们 你们好啊
At do you say,gents? How you doing?
怎么了? 你连着两天都到市区来 啊? 我真有福啊
What? Downtown two days in a row,huh? Lucky me.
算了吧 Epps 你的机会没抓住
Forget it,epps.You already blew your one chance with me.
不会吧 我还以为我有预定呢
No way. I thought i was given a rain check.
你记得我们的 操纵赛马的毒贩子朋友?
You remember our,um,drug dealer friend operating out of the racetrack?
对 Tabakian吗?
Yeah. Tabakian?
他决定合作 帮我们抓住给他提供货源的萨尔瓦多毒枭
He's decided to cooperate and help us go after the salvadorian cartel that was supplying them.
是吗? 真是比划算账 是吧?
Oh,yeah? Well,that's a good get for you,huh?
关键是 我和Tabakian要挤在同一间安全屋...
bottom line,tabakian and i are gonna be shacking up in a safe house...
在圣迭戈
in san diego.
同时他会对检察官交待一切 所以...
While he spills everything to the us attorney. So...
什么时侯启程?
you know when you take off?
今天
Today.
我得走了 还有些事情要处理 但...
I gotta run. We're gonna procs him,but,uh...
我回来的时候会给你打电♥话♥的
I'll call you when I get back.
嗯 我会确保不会再延期了
Ye. I'll make sure it doesn't rain.
我弟弟会用数学来控制 他是个天才
You know,my brother can do things with math. He's a genius.
成了
Got it.
你缩小了范围了?
You narrowed down the area?
嗯 实际上
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表