剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
你好?
Hello?
Megan 从交换台
Megan, a call for you
打来的电♥话♥
came in from the switchboard.
Reeves
Reeves.
她很漂亮 不是吗?
She's beautiful, isn't she?
是的
Yes, she is.
Crystal 是自首的时候了
Crystal, it's time to come in.
我想和Buck谈谈
I want to talk to Buck.
现在你得相信我
You need to trust me now.
我相信你会追踪电♥话♥的
I trust you to trace this phone call.
你让Buck和我说话
You have Buck call me
也许我会让你追踪到我
Crys?
Crys?
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, baby.
他们待你如何?
How are they treating you?
我搞砸了 Crys
I screwed up, Crys.
我知道你告诉我等一下 但是我
I know you told me to wait, but I couldn't just...
那不是你的错 Buck -你可要好好吸取教训
get to you, Buck. Shh, don't let it
从你的生命中
of life you learn from. Screwing up's the part
把我给忘记 -我告诉他们是我做的
I told them it was all me. BUCK:
我对一切负责
to everything. I'm going to plead guilty
你现在可以自首了
You can turn yourself in now.
他们会放了你的
They have to let you go.
你真是可爱的笨孩子
You sweet, silly boy.
你知道我多爱你吗?
You know how much I love you?
我也爱你
I love you, too, baby.
他们不能把我们给永远分开
They can't keep us apart from each other forever.
你会等我的
You'll wait for me,
对吗 Crys?
won't you, Crys?
嘿 我是Eppes
Hey, it's Eppes.
我们需要直升机和路障
We need a helicopter and a roadblock.
世界上我只爱过两个人
Only two people in the world
并且我对他们都不好
I ever loved, and I'm no good for either one of them.
你在说些什么?
What are you talking about?
Crys 你是我的全部
Crys, you're my whole life.
再见 Buck
Good-bye, Buck.
Crys?
Crys?
Crys?
Crys?
信♥号♥♥往南边了
Signal's moving south.
她往墨西哥去了
She's running for Mexico.
她抛弃了一切
She's got nothing left to lose.
她没那么嚣张了
Everything in front of her's fair game.
是Galton模板 对吧?
The Galton Board, huh?
扔下足量的球 你会得到曲线分部
You drop enough balls, you get a bell curve distribution.
说实话 Larry 我可以
Honestly Larry, I could do this
一天就干这个
all day long.
注意你阻挡时会发生的情况
Watching what happens when you begin to block the paths.
分部改变了
The distribution changes,
模式也改变了
the patterns alters... and the ball
并且球也没有了
no longer has a choice
落于何处的选择
of where to fall.
伙计们 准备好
All right, guys, heads up.
不必就这样结束
MEGAN : It doesn't have to end this way.
我想没有其他办法
I can't think of another way.
你能告诉我的女儿
Could you tell my daughter...
告诉她什么?
Tell her what?
什么也别说
Nothing.
就当我从不存在
It's like I never was.
Crystal
Crystal...
你应该躲开 Reeves探员
You might want to get out of the way, Agent Reeves.
她过来了
She's coming.
我准备射击了
She's gonna try to run us.
好的 伙计们
All right, guys.
清理现场吧
Let's clear it.
我一直在
LARRY: You know, I am forever looking outward
追寻我的奇迹
for my miracles.
Wild行星2号♥ 它的中心
Um, Comet Wild 2, you know, with its core
禁锢于行星火焰之中
forged in stellar flame.
超新星1713.7-3946的
The spectral properties
神秘特性
of supernova remnant 1713.7-3946...
还有麦哲伦星云的壮观
Just, the sheer magnificence of the Magellanic Clouds
我不知道 曾几何时
and, I don't know, every once in a while
我让这些东西阻碍了视线
I allow these, these outer wonders
没能发现每天生活中
to kind of blind me to the, the inner miracles
发生的 微妙的
that are occurring, transpiring, every day
各种内在奇迹
all around us.
我今天没有看见奇迹 Larry
I didn't see any miracles today, Larry.
不 不 但是
No, no, no, but, you see,
联♥系♥人类之间的
the tendrils that connect human beings
种种纽带
one to another,
它们是如此的
they're just so, so... unlikely.
天生的脆弱
so inherently, uh... fragile.
我想它们的存在
I-I think that it's
本身就是个奇迹
a miracle that they even exist at all.
什么?
What?
我该闭嘴了 不是吗?
I should shut up, shouldn't I?
不
No.
你应该吻我
You should kiss me now.
好的
Okay.
当然
Of course.
你必须打出小鸟球
You have to earn a birdie on this par four.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你抓住她了?
You get her?
很糟糕 对吗?
Bad, huh?
是的
Yep.
哦 高尔夫?
Oh, golf?
是的 我想应该
Yeah, I thought I'd
不从物理学上看这个比赛
remove the physical aspect of the game.
也许我可以
Maybe then I can, uh...
使它不成为你的障碍?
Game your way into a lower handicap?
是的
Yeah.
还以为你不想玩了
Thought you were done with this sport.
是的 我本想也是 但是
Yeah, I thought I was, too, and then I...
我和Amita有些麻烦
kinda got into trouble with Amita.
高尔夫可以解决问题?
And golf gets you out of it?
真是有一套 Charlie
Well, you're the man, Charlie.
知道吗?你不应该使用一号♥木杆(DRIVER)
You know what? You shouldn't use
在那你应该使用3号♥木杆
your driver, you should use the 3 wood there.
因为?
Because...?
因为那些绿色
Because of the green.
来吧 我教你
Here. I'll show you.
好吧 告诉我
All right, just show me. Just show me, then.
快给我 你为什么
Well, give me the thing. Why do you have to try...?
听上去可真是熟悉啊
This has the ring of a very familiar conversation.
你们在?
What are you guys...?
你为什么? -你是怎么回事?
Why do you have to...? What is your problem?
真是不礼貌 -你们真是让我尴尬
That's so rude. You're making a very awkward moment for me.
我得找我的
I have to ask my, uh, my landlord
房♥东帮忙
for a favor.
你能让他停下来吗?
Will you tell him to stop it?
你能让他停下来吗?
Will you tell him to quit it?
什么?
What?
我想在我的卧室里面
I would like to, uh, build a private staircase
装一个柜子
to my, uh, bedroom.
当然是我自己出钱
At my own expense, of course.
怎么了?我还以为你搬出去了
What? I thought you were moving out.
我改变主意了
Well, I chged my mind.
等等 不玩网球了?
Hold on, so no tennis?
你得去公共球场了
You'll have to play on the public courts,
就像其他人一样
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表