剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
偏偏在要迟到的时候塞车...
Only when you are already late.
我不过给你露一手
That was just to show you that I could.
嘿 把它放下!
Hey, put that down! Back up right now!
我只需一按快捷拨号♥就能把这桥炸了
I'm a speed dial away from collapsing this bridge.
嘿...要怎样才能让你放弃这个念头?
Hey... what's it going to take for that not to happen?
嘿
Hey.
怎样了? 他要见我?
So what's up? He asked for me?
你和Charlie
You and Charlie.
他知道我今天会从桥上过
No coincidence I was driving across that bridge today.
嘿 Don
Hey, Don.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
不知道 不过会弄清楚的
I don't know,you got me. But we're going to find out.
这是特工Don Eppes
This is Agent Don Eppes.
你大学3年级棒球击球率是多少?
What was your junior year batting average?
3年级棒球击球率?
What was my junior year batting average?
那是你弟弟吧
That would be your brother.
我很想见他
I'd really like to meet him.
好 我们可以见面
All right, well, we can work that out.
你何不直接过来?
Why don't you just come on in?
Eeppes教授如果7分钟内没有出现..
Professor Eppes is out here in seven minutes...
我就再引爆一个炸♥弹♥
or the next bomb goes off.
什么?
What?
我们都掌握了什么情况?
What do we got?
由手♥机♥引爆的C4炸♥弹♥
We have C4 with cell phone detonators--
我在电视上见过这种装置
I saw the same setup in Tel Aviv.
炸♥药♥位置说明他很了解建筑结构学
His placement indicates a solid understanding of structural mechanics.
看到那些金属排柱了吗?
See those metal ribs? -Uh-huh.
他们支撑着桥拱
They support the arch--
如果他炸掉足够多的排柱 桥拱就会断裂
if he takes out enough of them,the arch is going to collapse,
整个桥都会倒塌
and it's gonna bring the entire bridge down with it.
信♥号♥♥干扰发射机的射程不够 但我们如果知道他手♥机♥的网络
And our jammer doesn't have the range, but if we knew what service he was on,
就可以关闭所有的信♥号♥♥发射塔
we'd be able to shut down a whole grid of towers.
唯一的办法就是仔细看看炸♥弹♥上手♥机♥
And the only way to figure that out And the only way to figure that out
David 想去玩玩攀爬吗?
David, you want to take a little climb?
好 反正在桥上第一次没死成
Yeah, bridge didn't kill me once today--
就再给它一次机会
might as well give it another shot.
小心点
Careful there, huh?
那么...
So...
你知道我一向很愿意帮你 对吧?
you know I'm always happy to help you, right?
和这人面对面对峙超出你的接受范围?
A face-to-face with this guy crossing the line?
坦白说 是
Frankly, yeah.
考虑得小心谨慎啊...很好
K Level thinking... good.
你得跟上我的问题
You might keep up.
弄清楚他要什么
Just try to find out what he wants.
问问他为什么要见我们两
Ask him why he asked for you and me.
抱歉 你让我们很迷惑
Sorry, sir, you have us at a loss.
我们见过吗? - 没有
Have I met you before?
不过我是你的狂热崇拜者 Eppes数学理论
No.But I'm an ardent admirer of your work--the Eppes Convergence.
"知己知彼 百战不贻"
"The more you read and learn,the less your adversary will know."
你说什么?
I'm sorry?
那是...孙子兵法
Ah, that's... that's The Art of War.
孙子写的
That's Sun Tzu.
很好
Very good.
你答对一道题 我就扔掉一个电♥话♥
Each time you answer a question correctly,I'll throw away a phone.
错一次 我就引爆一个炸♥弹♥
Each time you're wrong, I'll detonate a bomb.
你觉得你最多能错几道题?
How many questions do you suppose you can afford to get wrong?
在桥倒下之前?
Uh, before the bridge collapses?
6道
Six.
题会越来越难
They will get harder.
1972年 Merkle-Hellman的背包算法公布的时间
In 1972,when the Merkle-Hellman knapsack algorithm was published--
1978年
1978.
弗朗西斯-培根对这种算法提出了4个问题
Francis Bacon posited four obstructions to the scientific method.
思想偶像: 洞穴
The Idols of the Mind:The cave...
戏院
The theatre...
种族
The tribe...
嗯...
The... um...
市场 该死的!
...the marketplace, damn it!
你没有给我时间!
You didn't give me enough time!
我不是在测试你的大脑 我在测试你的心
I'm not just testing your mind,I'm testing your heart.
我要把我的毕生心血都给你们
I'm going to give over my life's work to you people.
什么? 什么意思?
What work? What are we talking about here?
当棋盘发明者把发明卖♥♥给国王的时候
When the inventor of the chessboard sold his creation to a king,
他要求国王在第一个格子里放1粒米
he asked for a single grain of wheat for the first square,
第二个放2粒 第三个4粒 每次都乘倍
two for the second, four for the third,doubling the amount each time--
他到底要多少粒米?
How many grains of wheat was the inventor asking for?
是米粒和棋盘的问题 从第2个格子到第6♥4♥个 要减掉1个
It's the wheat and chessboard problem-- It's two to the 6♥4♥th, minus one.
这好像太简单了
It's... too easy a question.
他用的Veracell(网络运营商)
He's on VeraCell.
关闭第六大桥周围5英里内所有Veracell信♥号♥♥发射塔
I need every VeraCell tower on a grid within five miles of the Sixth Street bridge shut down now.
如果来得及的话我会多给你点时间 教授
I would give you more time if I had it, Professor.
每个人都应得多点时间
Everyone deserves more time.
好吧 我是说...
All right, I mean...
我不能完全肯定
I can't be totally sure about this.
没时间了 就这样吧
Well, it's all we got-- do it.
1千8百万的3次方...
18 quintillion...
44万6千的5次方...
446 quadrillion...
744万亿...
744 trillion...
730亿...
73 billion...
7亿9千万9百...
799 million...
55万1千...
551,000...
615
six hundred and fifteen.
不对
No.
这不对
That's not right.
是对的
Yes, it is.
啊 算了吧
Aw, come on.
你干吗不直接告诉我答案
Why don't you tell me what the answer is.
你需要的我都说了
I've given you everything you need.
Veracell信♥号♥♥塔关闭了
VeraCell cell grid is down.
信♥号♥♥塔关闭了
Towers are down.
来吧 行动!
Come on, let's go!
跪下!
Get down on your knees!
结束了! 跪在地上!
It's over! Get down on your knees!
跪下!
Get down!
如果你找到双面神名单 相信它!
If you find the Janus List, trust it!
跪下!
Get down!
数字缉凶 第三季 第24集
嘿
Hey.
你在喝什么? Soothie?(一种饮料)
What do you got there, a smoothie?
Pepto bismol(胃药) - 哦
Pepto Bismol. -Oh, yeah.
好弟弟你应该让自己歇歇
Oh, buddy, come on, you got to give yourself a break.
你已经尽力了 对吧?
Look, you did the best you could, all right?
米粒和棋盘的问题我是对的
I was right about the wheat and chessboard problem.
你们的罪犯3级烧伤
Your bomber's got third-degree burns,
肺和胃受枪伤
shotgun wounds to the lungs, stomach--
重症护理组说没有奇迹就只是时间问题了
ICU says it's a matter of when, not if.
你什么时候回来的?
When'd you get back?
今早
Just this morning.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
你知道Larry...?
You know about Larry, that he's...?
在修道院里
In a monastery.
我在门下发现一张写的非常工整的便条
I got a note underneath my door in really nice calligraphy.
任务怎么样了?
How'd your assignment go?
也许我不该问
Or maybe I'm not supposed to know.
已经通过指纹确认他叫Taylor Ashby
The prints I.D.'d your guy as Taylor Ashby.
他有美国和英国双重国籍
He has dual citizenship between us and the Brits,
在一家叫黑雨的公♥司♥工作
and he worked for a company called Blackrain.
像是一家国际情报公♥司♥
It's like a Halliburton of international intelligence.
关于什么?
Like, what kind of stuff?
中♥央♥情报局已经开始调查了
Our CIA asked their director for a first look at whatever they find.
他说了很多关于毕生心血的隐讳话语
You know, he said a lot of cryptic things about his life's work.
他在测试我们的第一反应
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表