剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
But there's t to be literally hundreds of routes out of the city.
我们得到一个初拟的名单
Okay,so we put together a preliminary list.
能把地图打开吗 David? - 速度真快
You mind putting up the map,david? - Wow,that was fast.
喔 是初拟的
Well,agai it's preliminary.
我们认为时间很紧迫 - 完全正确
We figure time is of the essence. - Yes,absolutely.
很好
Great,well...
这里用到的是代克斯托演算法 是一种贪婪算法
The math we're using here is called dijkstra's algorithm,which is a greedy algorithm.
贪婪是说它首先挑出最重要的那个节点
Grey simply meaning that it picks the highest values first.
当你要找钱时...
So it's like when you ma change...
你挑出数字最小的那个硬币
You pick the smallest number of coins.
这是一种本能算法 不用动脑想
It's an instinctive algorithm at we all use without even thinking about it.
例如取41美分 先拿0.25美分 再拿10美分 依此类推
So for 41 cents,you start with a quarter, then a dime and so on.
代克斯托演算法在所有点中找出路径最短的那条
Dijkstra's algorithm finds e quickest points between paths.
现在抛开硬币 想想纯价值
Now,instead of coins,think of pure values.
这种算法依次选择价值较高的路线
The gorithm chooses the routes with the higher values:
线路短 速度快 交通灯及拐弯少
shorter distance,greater speed, fewer traffic lights and turns.
在线地图 汽车导航系统
On line mapping sites d car navigation systems,
都用代克斯托演算法计算路径
they use dijkstra's algorithm to calculate directions.
我们知道它们有多管用
And we know how well they work.
我们在地图上标出了7条出城逃跑路线
So we've mapped out seven likely escape points for getting out of this city.
现在我需要更多信息 它们有许多变数
Now,of course,i'm going to need more data. There are a lot of variables.
像...
Yoknow,like...
通过限制高度 桥梁承重力 路宽 车流量
Overpass heights,bridge weight capacities, the road widths,trafficlow...
减少可能性 把支路流量和启发式程序结合起来
So to narrow down the possibilities, i'm going to combine branched flow
创造一种逃跑数学
with heuristic procedures and create sort of an,uh,escape math,if you will.
马上就好了
It should be coming up right now.
很好 把它们找出来
All right,good.Let's go check it out.
嘿 你好吗? 我是Charlie. - Sari Kinshasa.
Hey,how you doing?I'm charlie. - Sari kinshasa.
我是Alan - 你好
And i'm alan. - Hello.
你们是FBI特工? - 我是FBI咨♥询♥师
You're fbi agents? - I'm an fbi consultant.
我是FBI的爸爸
I'm an fbi dad.
好 你们走第一条路 好吧?
All right,you guys take the first route, all right?
Colby 我们走第二条...
And colby,we'll take the second...
Eppes特工 我知道你在调查一起卡车劫持案 赞比亚援助
Agent eppes,i derstand you're working a truck hijacking-- zambian relief.
对 你是谁? - 嗯 Michael Shannon
Yeah.Who are you? - Uh,michael shannon.
你在找的那5千万美元是我的
That $50 million you're looking for belongs to me.
你觉得怎么样? - Shannon先生是个贪婪的基金投资者
How do you figure that? - Mr.Shannon here is a vulture fund investor.
我不喜欢这个定义
I don't like that term.
Kinshasa女士可能不认同我 但这是合法的金融投资
Ms.Kinshasa may not agree with what i do, but it is a legitimate financial venture.
贫穷的国家还不了国际贷款时
When poor countries get behind on paying back international loans,
贪婪的投资商低价买♥♥进坏账
vulture fund investors buy the bad loans for pennies on the dollar.
去年我买♥♥了赞比亚超过6千万的债务
I bought over $60 million in zambian debt last year.
只用了3百万
For only three million.
美国政♥府♥宽免了赞比亚贷款 转而帮助我们的灾难援助
Then the U.S.Forgave the zambian loan to help in our relief efforts.
你却全额上诉 尽管赞比亚把3百万都还你
You sued for the full amount,even though zambia offered to pay you back your money.
为什么法♥院♥传票说我可以得到6千万的时候 我要满足于3百万?
Why should i settle for $3 million when i have a court order that says i have a right $60 million?
Eppes特工 等你找到那钱 还给我
Now,agent eppes,if and when you find that money,it's mine.
希望Charlie逃跑算法有用 我们得快点找到这帮家伙
Hope charlie's escape math works. We got to find these guys and fast.
对 在局里呆了4年 我也不敢相信有人会
Yeah.Four years in the bureau,and i still can't believe what some people are capable of.
偷这些穷♥人♥的钱和药?
Stealing money and medicine from starving people?
是啊 让人吃惊 - 太不真实了
Yeah.It boggles the mind. - Unre.
在洛杉矶适应吗? - 挺好
How are you adjusting to L.A. - It's all right.
有人说这就是有棕榈树的新泽西
Someone once told me it's like new jersey with palm trees.
事实上 说的挺对
To be honest,it's not that far off.
对 帮你了解当地
Yeah,it helps to know a local.
有人带你到好饭店 告诉你怎么避免高峰时段
Uh,somebody to show you the good restaurants, how to avoid rush hour traffic.
嗯 Don总想带我去Venice而不去10(饭店名称)
Yeah,Don's always trying to get me toake venice instead of the 10.
看来Don找到兴趣所在了
Notice don's taking an interest.
大概想帮我快点熟悉这里
Yeah,i meani guess he's helping me get my footing out here.
就像我和Colby刚来时一样
Kind of like how he helped colby and me when,uh,we first showed up.
你说什么?
What are you saying?
你在说什么? - 没什么
Whatre you saying? - Nothing.
很好 不错
All right.Cool.
我们把钱拿回来真的要给那投资商?
So,we get that money back,we really have to give it to the vture fund guy?
对 我们管不了
Yeah,well,you know,it's kind of out of our hands.
好吧 我说过保安公♥司♥是清白的
All right,you know, i say the security company's clean.
我们得好好看看这个赞比亚计划
We just got to take a good hard look at this project zambia staff.
算了吧 你怎么能不相信帮助孤儿的人?
Come on,man.How can you not trust people who are working to help orphans?
就和你不相信任何人一样
Well,same way you don't trust anybody.
你认为Sari Kinshasa 真的了解自己的工作伙伴吗?
Ah,so you think sari kinshasa justoesn't know her people as well as she thinks she does?
谁又能真正了解一起共事的人呢?
Well,how well does anyone know who they're working with?
我的意思是说 你与人共事 就得信他们
The way i see it,you got a team, you got to trust 'em.
这就是团队
That's just the way it works.
嘿 我找到点东西了 - 收到
You know what?I got something. -Copy that.
嘿 我找到他们了 - 收到 你在哪里
Hey,i got 'em. -Copy that, Liz. Where are you?
宝贝 我找到你了
We got you...Babe.
你到底是谁?
Who the hell are you?
联邦探员啊 - 你怎么找到我们的?
A fed,huh? - How'd you find us?
FBI 放下武器
Fbi!Drop your weapons!
Vince 快跑
Vince,move!
放下武器
Drop your weapons!
把枪放下 - FBI
Put the gun down -FBI
FBI 把枪丢掉
Drop the weapons down.FBI
趴在地上
On the damn ground!
Heist 的人开着车跑了
Heist crew got away with the truck.
我们有五分钟的空中支援
We had air support up in five minutes.
卡车跑了 要不是这两个家伙我们早抓住他们了
Truck vanish,and we would have caught it if it ren't for these two.
我直说吧 你们今天阻碍了FBI的调查工作
Let me make something very clear. You interfered with an fbi investigation.
我朝一个持枪罪犯开枪 阻碍你了吗?
I shot at an armed felon. How's that interfering?
这两人口径一致
Same story as the other one.
都说Michael Shannon雇他们把钱要回来
They say michael shannon employed them to get the money back.
把它们都抓回来
All right.Let's get the guy in here,all right?
嗨 Shannon - Eppes 探员
Hey,shannon. - Agent eppes.
你雇了人跟踪我的手下?
You're hiring goons tailing my agents?
我有保护我财产的权利
I have a perfect right to recover my property.
我的手下没有做错什么 把他们放了
My employees have done nothing wrong. I would like them released.
是啊 他们帮助嫌疑犯逃跑 - 你没有证据
Yeah,well,they helped the suspects escape. - You have no proof of that.
也许他们还认为是你们阻碍他们工作呢
Maybe they found the truck the same way you guys did.
我很怀疑
I very much doubt that.
你把他们带走 如果我再见到你 你就准备去监狱吧
You get 'em out of here. I see 'em again,you're all going to jail.
好消息是我们至少知道卡车现在还在洛杉矶
Uh,well,the good news is at least we know that the truck is stil in the L.A.Area.
还逃脱了洛杉矶警局的封锁
And it was slipped past the dragnet that lapd set up.
现在有了卡车位置的最新报告 而且 还有别人在跟踪他们
But now we he a more recent location. We also know that somebody else is going after.
他们告诉我你看到了Dan和Gwen
They told me you saw dan and gwen.
他们还活着吗? - 对 是的
They are alive? - Yes,uh,that's...That's correct.
但是Michael Shannon雇了些人 介入此事
Though mercenaries hired by michael shannon-- they stepped in,and interfered.
是的 我听说了 现在怎样?
Yes,i heard.So,now what?
这是你们怎么发现他们的吗?
This is how you found them the first time?
是的 而且现在我们已经有了关于工作 更详尽的数据库
Yes,and now we have a far richer data set from which to work from.
通过留下未侦查的区域 来探索最适宜的路线
A heuristic way of identifying optimum paths by which to leave an ea undetected.
你懂这个 - 我是个经济学家 懂那么点
You understd this stuff? - I'm an economist.I get the basics.
Granger探员 你最乐观估计
Agent granger,in your best judgment
Dan和Gwen将会怎样
what is going to happen to dan and gwen?
这取决于他们的所见所闻
Well,would really depend on what they've seen and heard
以及愿不愿意供出密♥码♥
and whether or not they're willing to give up the code to the safe.
但是我想他们不会的
I don't think they'll give it up.
卡车上的药品 都是用来治愈疟疾 霍乱的疫苗
The medicine on that truck-- malaria,cholera treatments,vaccines--
可以挽救很多病危的孩子
Can save thousand of children who will otherwise die.
钱 我是说那五千万 虽然很多 但恐怕也只是九牛一毛
The money-- i mean,this $50 million-- it's a lo but it's really not even a drop in the bucket.
但是九牛一毛也有它的作用
A drop is all it takes to prime a pump.
你是说微型贷款
You're talking about micro credit.
是的 人们可以用小♥额♥贷♥款♥来做生意
Yes,people get tiny loans to start small businesses.
纺织 种菜 或者做家具
Knitting,growing vegetables,making furniture.
知道吗 微型贷款的效率
You know,uh,the efficiency of micro credit is
类似厕纸吸水是所出现的毛细管效果一样
much like the capillary action of a paper towel absorbing liquid.
社团的经济结构就好像是厕纸的纺织结构
You see,the economic structure of a community is like the woven fabric of a paper towel.
每个人通过商业活动连接
People interconnected by commerce.
不同的是 当金钱进入经济活动 就会创造更多的钱
The difference is,as money enters the fabric of economy,it actually creates more money.
比如说女人买♥♥布料
Say a woman has money to buy material.
然后在市场上卖♥♥衣服 然后把收入带回村子
She ses clothing at the market. The woman then brings back the cash to her village.
购买♥♥食物等家庭必需品
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表