剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Is he dead?
嗯
Yeah.
这是空的 是个特洛伊木马
Thing's empty. It's a trojan horse.
他们已经进监狱了
The guys are already inside the prison.
特警队现在在外面执行任务 至少要二十分钟才能到
Swat's out on a call right now they'll bat least 20 minutes.
好吧 里面有45名警官 对吧?
All right,look,we got 45 officers in there on our side,right?
对 但他们的枪还锁在武器库里
Yeah,but their guns are locked in the armory
发武器要花时间的
it's gonna take time to distribute them.
要是我们等的话 就没戏了 我说我们上 走吧
If we wait,it's over, I say we make our move.Let's go.
我是助理检察官Diane Verano
Assistant U.S. Attorney diane verano.
很高兴见到你 我是特别探员Liz Warner
Nice to meet you. Special agent liz warner.
我负责转移和安全屋的细节问题
I'm gonna be heading the transport and safe house detail.
Tabakian还要签一些文件 然后就归你管了
I just have some paperwork for mr. Tabakian to sign,then he's all yours.
没问题
No problem.
嗨 你们...
Hey. You guys...
FBI 有人闯进来了 带着枪
Fbi. You've beenreached. You got guys in here with weapons.
他们已经杀了你们一个人了
They already killed one of your guys
找些人到武器库拿出武器来
get some men to the armory and break out the weapons.
走 快走! Megan 跟他一起去
Go,move! Megan,go with him!
知道了 知道了
Got it. Got it.
Tabakian先生
mr. Tabakian.
这比我预料的还要好
this is even better than I expected.
全体人员注意! 全体人员注意!
Attention all personnel! Atntion all personnel!
注意 整栋设施一级禁闭
Be advis,the entire facility is now on lockdown.
律师室在什么地方?
where's the utility room!
走廊的头上! 往左拐!
End of the corridor! Go left!
全部被关押人员 立即回到自己的房♥间
All prisoners,return to your cells immediately.
我们有一项协议 你必须保护我
We have a deal. You have to protect me.
不准动!
don't move!
里面还有多少人?
How many more in there?
安全了 出来吧
It's clea you guys. Come on.
来吧!
Let'go!
这里太难守住了 Don 我们得离开这儿
This is too hard to defend. Don,we got to go.
Liz 过来
Liz,come here.
走吧
Come on.
好
All right.
没人
It's clear.
这边没人
Clear on this side.
你们靠近一点 听到枪响就趴到地上
You guys stay close. You hear gunshots, you get to the ground.
把他带到保卫处那里去
Put him in the guard station up there.
注意门!
Door!
趴下! 趴下!
Get down! Get down!
他没事吧?
Is he all right?
我们有犯人受伤! 我们需要救护人员! 马上!
we got a prisoner down! We need emt right away!
受到 救护队四分钟到
Copy that,medical team four minutes out.
没有脉搏
Got no pulse.
你没事吧? - 嗯
All right? - Yeah.
好 保持呼吸 保持呼吸
Okay,just keep breathing,keep breathing.
他怎么样了?
how is he?
子弹穿过去了
The bullet passed clean through.
他们说没伤到重要器官 所以...
They don't think it hit any vitals,so...
他不会有事
he'll livE.
你们救了他的命 Epps
You guys saved his ass,epps.
更别提你再里面为我做的了
Not to mention what you did for me back there.
别担心 你开玩笑吗?
Hey,now,don't sweat it. You kidding?
现在我欠你的了
But now I owe you one.
唔 我就想这样 所以...
Well,that's just theay I want it,so...
你知道我不喜欢欠债
you know I don't like being in debt.
不喜欢? 那你要怎么办?
No? What are you gonna do about it?
扯平
Get even.
好 我准备好了 猛女
All right,I'm ready for you,tough guy.
嗨 Don
Hey,don.
典狱长在他的办公室里等着你
You got the warden waiting in his office to talk you.
好的 马上
All right,one sec.
我得去了
I got to run.
我想在他们有机会再试一次之前送他出城 所以...
I want to get him out of town before they have a chance to try again,so...
你们这么晚不睡干吗?
What are you guys doing up so late?
嗨 Charlie告诉我今天的事情了
Hey,hey,charlie told me what happened today,
我们 呃 有点担心
and,uh,we were worried.
是他有点担心
Well,he was worried.
我只是想趁着还还新鲜 说"我早告诉你了"
I-I ju stayed up to savor an I told you so moment while it was still fresh.
等等 我们已经说过了
Hold on,we dealt with this.
有吗? 当时有那么多事
Did we? There was so much going on.
说我的数学不可靠
Accusations about my math being shifty.
行 Charlie 享受吧 说吧
All right,charlie,have your moment, go ahead,say it.
我早告诉你了
I told you so.
我早告诉你了
I told you so.
好了 行了
All right,there you go.
今晚我只能承受这么多的兄弟之情 我要睡觉了
Well,that's about as much brotherly love as I can take tonight,I'm going to bed.
嗯 我也说完了 我也要睡了
Yeah,I'm done,so I'm gonna hit the hay.
你们看 呃...
Hey,look,uh...
关于Robin
about robin.
对 对- 对不起 对不起
Yeah,I said we-we're... I mean, we're sorry,you know?
她提出分手的
Well,she broke up with me.
大概一个礼拜之前
About a week ago.
她把你甩了 - 闭嘴
She dumped you. - ShutP.
不 不 听着 Donny 呃
No,no,look,donny,uh,
我非常遗憾 怎么回事?
I'm,uh,I'm really sorry. What happened?
你知道 得两个人都愿意 而
You know,it takes two,and,uh,
我猜她不愿意 我能怎么办?
I guess she didn't want to be one,what can I say?
这样...
Well...
也许她会回心转意的
you know,maybe she'll change her mind.
也许
Yeah.
不管怎么样...
Anyway...
等等 等等
hey,now,wait a minute, wait a minute.
这是个好兆头 是吗?
That-thas a good sign, isn't it?
不是你提出散了的
You're not the one that pulled the plug.
你愿意努力坚持下去
You were willing to go through with it.
这是个好兆头 是吧?
That's a good sign,isn't it?
正确的一步?
A step in the right direction?
是吧 如果你坚持的话
I guess,if you say so.
我不是很困
Hey,look,I'm not really tired.
深夜肯定有点好节目的
There's got be something good on late night.
这时候会放经典的
You know,that's when they play the classics.
我说 如果我们要熬夜 我就去做点爆米花 还有...
Yeah,I mean,if we're gonna stay up, then I'll just pop some popcorn,and...
你们用不着这么做 - 做什么?
guys,you dot have to do this. - Do what?
真的 睡觉吧 我没事
Riously,go to bed. I'm okay.
得了吧 你都不住在这儿 干吗告诉我们该干什么?
Hey,come on,you don't even live here why are you telling us what to do?
好吧
all right.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
don't mention it.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表