剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
我们也许不需要 如果我们从这个号♥码开始 用这个方法逆向推理
We may not need to if we start with this number and work our way backwards.
你说过有
Now, you said that there were
至少两个持枪人和两个保镖 对吗?
at least two gunmen plus two bodyguards, right?
但他们从没打算把保镖算在内
Who they never intended to count in.
没错 但是赎金要求
Right, but the ransom demand
必须能让他们确信他们也能分一杯羹
had to convince them that they were going to receive shares.
分配的数额反映了
Those shares would reflect the risk
每个人要承担的风险的困难
and difficulty that each person undertakes.
你看 如果我们运用分割选择法
You see, if we induce a cut-and-choose method
和隐含的帕累托最优一起
along with an implicit Pareto optimality
考虑到准备的成本
and take into account the costs
预期的逃亡
of preparation and anticipation of escape,
谈判的假设 或者损失
assumptions of negotiation or loss...
这个计算真是酷毙了 Charlie
That is some really cool math, Charlie.
谢谢 很高兴有人注意到了
Thank you, I'm glad somebody noticed.
数额是?
And that number is?
这是绑匪真正需要的蛋糕的大小
This is the slice of cake that the designer of the kidnapping truly needs.
我想我在哪儿见过这个数字
You know, I think I've seen that number somewhere before.
Amita 你能转到表格1120吗?
Amita, can you bring up Form 1120?
20b行
Uh, line 20b.
这是Stone Ladron唱片最初的资本总额
That is the initial capitalization of Stone Ladron Records.
好的 Megan 谢谢
All right, Megan, thanks.
165万美元对你意味着什么?
What does $1.65 million mean to you?
小意思
Chump change.
好的 我明白 我们知道你很有钱
Right, I get it; we're all really impressed with you.
这是你创立Stone Ladron的花费
It's your start-up cost for Stone Ladron.
那又如何?
So?
我要你仔细想想
So I want you to think really hard
谁有可能把他的钱要回去
about who might want his money back.
你在和我玩什么游戏?
You trying to run some game on me?
在电♥话♥响起之前我们还有两分钟
We've got two minutes until this phone rings.
我是认真的
I'm not running a game.
我说 我甚至不能想象
I mean, look, I can't even imagine what it was like
他在那儿是什么感受
for him over there.
你遇到过不少枪战场面
You've been in firefights,
失去过朋友
lost friends.
是的 但那不是战争
Yeah, well, that ain't a war.
对比并不说明这是一回事
Comparing doesn't mean it's the same thing.
也许你是对的
Yeah, maybe you're right.
也许知道某个地方更糟会轻松些
Maybe it's easier knowing it's worse somewhere else.
我并不是说这真的发生过
I'm not saying this really happened...
但也许两个在洛杉矶东部的家伙
...but maybe there's two guys in East L.A.
过去某一晚 偷袭了个毒品据点
who, back in the day, hit up a stash house one night.
好的
All right.
另一个人叫什么名字?
What was the other guy's name?
Duque
Duque.
Nacio Duque
Nacio Duque.
他们知道他们能拿到钱
They knew they were going to get paid,
但是还有更多 多的不是一点
but there was more, a lot more.
165万
1.65 million.
听着 我不打算骗你
Look, I'm not going to lie to you, okay?
Duque是幕后主使
Duque is the brains behind all this.
他制定了计划
He has the plans.
他知道如何骗过警报 让我们来去像幽灵
He knows how to fool the alarms, get us in and out like ghosts.
问题是
The thing is,
他像将军一样思考
he thinks like a general
却像笨蛋一样赌博
but he gambles like a fool.
六个月时间他就输光了他的一半
He blows through his half in six months,
然后被关起来想着怎么抢到更多
then gets locked up trying to rob more.
另一个人拿着他的一半创立了唱片公♥司♥
The other guy took his half and started a record label.
银行让它翻倍 毋庸置疑
Bank doubled it, no questions asked.
Duque出了监狱 想着找更多的钱
Duque gets out of jail, coming around looking for more.
他和我说话的样子
The way he talked to me...
换个人说不定就会杀了他
a different man would have killed him.
知道我为什么没有?
Know why I didn't?
因为Jo
Because of Jo.
我试着做个更好的父亲
I'm trying to be a better father than that.
所以我让两三个我的人
So I had a couple of my guys
开车带他出城
just drive him out of town
让他知道如果他回来会有什么后果
and let him know what would happen if he came back.
那是两年以前了
That was two years ago.
两年时间积攒怨恨 策划绑♥架♥
Two years nursing a grudge and planning a kidnapping.
一旦我把Jo找回来
After I get Jo back,
我一定会抓到他 了结这一切
I'm gonna hunt him down and I'm gonna finish this.
我要把他关起来 你会让我这么做的
I'm gonna lock him up and you're going to let me.
好的 准备好了?
All right, we set?
罩住你了 兄弟
Got your back, brother.
就位
In position.
我们已经连上了电♥话♥
We have the pay phone tapped.
我会随时告诉你们情况 接吧
I'm gonna feed it through to you-- go.
是的
Yeah.
爸爸? -Jo
Dad? Jo.
一切都会好的
Everything is going to be okay, okay?
下个电♥话♥会花掉你320万
The next call will cost you 3.2.
Duque 你敢碰我儿子
Duque, you touch my kid...
啊 大人物没有忘记
Ah, so the big man didn't forget.
我还想你能不能想起来
I was wondering if you'd wake up.
现在你有三分钟时间跑到Olvera街
Now you got three minutes to run your ass down to Olvera Street.
电♥话♥会响的
Phone'll be ringing.
他在一个公共的无线局域网上
He was on a public Wi-Fi point
靠近Disney大厅的一个地方
somewhere near Disney Hall.
Colby 他在看你
Colby, he's watching you.
在去Olvera街的路上
On our way to Olvera Street.
Warner 看好钱
Warner, stay with the money.
收到
Roger that.
幸好我今天早上还做了伸展运动
It's a good thing I stretched this morning.
你在干吗?
What are you doing?
你出现在那里 他会杀了你
You show up at the drop, he's going to kill you.
如果我出现 至少还有可能他冲着钱来
If I show up, at least there's a chance he settles for the money.
也许他也会杀了你的
Maybe he'll kill you, too.
我知道 不太公平 是吗?
I know.Doesn't seem fair, does it?
看到什么了?
See anything?
没有 暂时没有
No, nothing so far.
有很多人
A lot of people out here.
他可能就站在我们旁边
He could be standing right next to us.
好的
All right.
Granger 是吗?
Granger, right?
想那老混♥蛋♥要躲在警♥察♥的身后了
Figured the yellow bastard would hide behind some kind of cops.
记住你并不是我计划之外的
Just remember you're nothing I didn't plan for.
听着 我要和
All right, look, I want to talk to...
Keyerleber广场
Keyerleber Plaza.
你有两分钟
You've got two minutes.
哦 还有
Oh, and, uh,
把你的枪交给黑色轿车里的漂亮女士
stop and give your gun to that pretty lady in the black sedan,
叫她把车开走
then tell her to drive away.
再看到她一次 我就杀了孩子然后消失
I see her again, I kill the kid and disappear.
好吧 他知道Liz
All right, he made Liz.
我听到了
I heard.
Liz 退后 但留在那个地区
Liz, drop back, but you've got to stay in that area.
收到 -David
Copy that. David.
正在行动
Already moving.
能确定他的位置吗?
Were you able to get a fix on him?
是的 来自公共无线局域网
Yeah, it came from a public Wi-Fi connection
在Hill&Temple的连接
at Hill and Temple.
在Keyerleber广场附近
That's right near Keyerleber Plaza.
他在指引我们
He's leading us.
不 还有一个深层的过程在运行
No, there's a deeper process at work.
一个逻辑系统
A logical system.
他很有条理
He's methodical,
考虑周到
he's thorough.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表