剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
当然 不好意思
Yeah,sure,excuse me.
我把尸体运下山了
PONY: I walked the boy down the hill.
我在和他讲月球上的人类的故事
Uh,I was talking to him about the Man in the Moon.
他抬头看
He looked up,
我拧断了他的脖子
I snapped his neck.
你这个杂种
You son of a bitch!
嘿 他只有五岁
Hey! Hey was only five!
议员 - 他只有五岁啊
Congressman... He was only five!
告诉他 你看 伙计
Tell him-- look,man...
那孩子没有痛苦 我让他走得很平静
The boy didn't feel no pain. I calmed him down.
有没有我他都会死的
It was going to happen with or without me.
先生 你不能这样 明白吗 先生
Sir,you can't do this. All right,sir?
我们回到这个问题 Fuentes先生 请坐下
Let's focus back here, Mr. Fuentes,sit down,please.
在你说的地方没有找到男孩的尸体
The boy's body was not found where you said.
关于这点你撒谎了吗
Were you lying about that?
没有
No.
你是要吃还是要玩
You gonna eat or you gonna play?
联邦调查局 先生们
FBI,gentlemen.
Philip Berelli 你因谋杀Lorenzo Marcellus而被捕
Philip Berelli,you're under arrest for the murder of Lorenzo Marcellus.
又来?
Again?
我劝你还是老实点
Don't pull that chain unless you want the whole dog.
三个小时后我就会出来了
BERELLI: I'll be out
这次不行了 Berelli
in three hours. BRICKLE: Not this time,Berelli.
我有Lorenzo镶的金牙
I have Lorenzo, gold-capped teeth and all.
你和Amato孩子的失踪有什么关系
What do you have to do with the Amato child's disappearance?
我们有很多要谈的 Phil
We have a lot to talk about,Phil.
Fuentes真是杂种
BERELLI: Rat bastard Fuentes.
他的嘴就不能再忍♥四天吗
Couldn't keep his mouth shut for four more days.
我猜他认定如果他下周要死了
Guess he figured you can't hurt him if he's going to be dead
你不能把他怎么样
by the middle of next week.
一个星期能发生很多事的
A lot can happen in a week.
嘿
Hey.
早上好
Good morning.
你一晚上都在这吗
Have you been out here all night?
Charles 空间站上每一个半小时 就有一次日出
The sun rose every 90 minutes on the Space Station,Charles.
我觉得地球上的夜晚控制得真好
I find night to be exquisitely consoling back here on Earth.
你准备好要走前应该叫醒我的吧?
You were going to wake me before you were ready to go,right?
我只是
I'm just...
我还没有准备好 Charles
I'm not ready for this,Charles..
我没有
I'm not.
一点都没准备好
Not for any of it.
Larry
Larry...
Larry 这太疯狂了
Larry,this is crazy.
胡说
This is nuts.
你得在我家住
You're staying at our house.
你看 在金属的太空舱里住了几个月
Look,after months of living in a metal capsule,
我受不了局限的空间
the thought of confined spaces is simply intolerable to me.
天啊 我不知道你怎么了
God,I don't know what's going on.
我觉得我像是在梦里 和Larry的鬼魂在一起
I feel like I'm in some dream with the ghost Larry,
我只想醒来 和真正的你谈谈
and I just want to wake up and talk to the real guy.
呃 可以理解 Charles
Well,perceptive, as always,Charles.
为什么
Well,what...
这是为什么 老兄
what's the matter,man?
和我谈谈 谈谈
You can talk to me. Come on.
嗯 我觉得这都在绳结里呢
Well,I suppose it's all there in the quipu,
不是吗
isn't it?
在这
There.
那是我的第一个望远镜
That's my first telescope.
那时我三岁
I was three years old.
火箭俱乐部的主席
President of the rocket club--
第五届的
fifth grade.
天文馆的讲解员
Docent at the planetarium--
初中生
junior high.
然后一路到这
Then way over here,
在空间站四个月十二天
four months and 12 days
我进入了我的梦
I entered my dream.
我体验了出类拔萃的感觉 Charles
I experienced transcendence,Charles,okay?
我 我的内在变得比我的身体还大
I... My being became bigger than my body,
比我的过去更大
it became bigger than my history.
你明白吗
You see?
我不想再变得渺小了
And I am loathe to become small again.
我们在地球就这么糟吗
Are we all so bad down here?
地球上生命的美丽和脆弱
The beauty and fragility of life on Earth,
让我窒息
it takes my breath away.
有什么问题呢?
So what's your problem?
我会习惯下来然后失去了我的想象力
That I will habituate and lose the vision.
他们需要我去联邦调查局
They need me at the FBI.
走吧
Come on.
嘿 太空人 欢迎回到地球
Hey,spaceman, welcome back to Earth.
看看你 伙计
Look at you,buddy.
过来 给我们点关爱
Come here,give us some love.
他就是想保持低调
He just wants to keep a low profile.
你打电♥话♥的时候他和我在一起 所以 听起来很紧急
He was with me when you called, so... Sounded urgent.
对不起 没问题
I'm sorry. Absolutely. Yeah.
过来
Come on.
我让Don跟进一个等值响应战术
I got Don following an Equivalent Retaliation protocol.
哦 是啊 一报还一报战术?
Oh,yeah,Tit for Tat,huh?
是的
Yeah.
它的发明者Anatol Rappaport刚刚去世
Its inventor Anatol Rappaport just passed away.
我在太空时在网上看了他的讣告
I read his obit online in space.
就是这个人
That's the guy.
他通过测谎了
And he passed his poly.
测谎仪真是笨机器
Polygraph is a blunt instrument.
完全正确 所以
Right. Exactly. So...
嘿 你怎么样
Hey. How are you?
能和你谈谈吗
Can I see you for one second?
好 我马上过去
DON: Yeah,I'll be right there.
怎么了
What's up?
Fuentes很激动 他想见他的女儿
Fuentes is agitated. He wants to see his daughter.
不行 除非他告诉我们男孩的下落
Nuh-uh,not until he gives us that boy,no way. Right,right.
听着 我想也许我可以再跑一趟他前妻那儿
Listen,I was thinking maybe I could take another run at the ex-wife.
如果那女孩在我们这
Yeah? If we have the girl,
我们就有更多筹码
we have more leverage.
对 好的 带上David
All right,well,take David;
他去过
he's been there before.
好的 好的
All right,all right.
我觉得你想见你的孩子
DON: I thought you wanted to see your kid?
你♥他♥妈♥的没错 我给了你全部你要的
You're damn right. I gave you everything you asked for.
没有 你做的就是骗过了测谎仪
No,you faked out a polygraph test,
你保证过
You gave me your word.
你还想知道什么
Now,what more do you want from me?
我要真♥相♥
DON: I want the truth.
我告诉你的就是真♥相♥
PONY: I told you the truth!
好吧 尸体不在那
Yeah,well,the body wasn't there!
你撒谎 我已经受够了
You lied to me! I'm tired of this!
他是个骗子
Guy's a liar.
真该砸碎他的脑袋
He should have his head cracked!
你太情绪化了
You're awfully emotional.
是啊 你以为呢
Yeah,you bet.
你在死亡漩涡里了 对吧
Look,you're in a death spiral, all right?
这就是我们所说的冷酷触发策略
It's what we call a Grim Trigger Strategy.
嗯 对 他撒谎了
Mm-hmm. All right,he lied,
你原谅不了他 游戏结束了
you're never gonna forgive him, that's it,that's game over.
是的 好啊 游戏结束
Yeah,fine,good,game over.
告诉你摆脱消极处境的最好方法
Can I tell you the best way to get out of a negative spiral?
两报还一报
Tit for two Tats.
你开玩笑?
Are you kidding me?
没有
No.
一次行动中你合作两次
You cooperate twice in a row,
不管他有无背叛 你给他他要的
despite his defection, you give him something he wants.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表