剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
They'd have a final drink with their guard as they were released,
7天之后 他们就死了
and seven dayslater, lights out.
那就是说 在这事发生之前他就知道他要死了?
So wait, you're saying he knew he was dying before he got on the bridge?
这是谋杀 不是自杀
So we got a homicide, not a suicide.
谢谢你没说"我告诉过你"
Thanks for not saying "I told you so."
你没给我机会
Well, you didn't give me a chance.
我不明白 他为什么不直接找我们
Well, I don't understand, why do you think he didn't call us
跟我们说?
or try to talk then?
他知道他的公♥寓♥被窃听了 他被下毒
Well, he knew his apartment was bugged, he knew he'd been poisoned.
加上他狂妄的假想和 疑神疑鬼的特征...
Compounded with delusions of grandeur and aparanoid nature...
也许他认为这样我们才会认真对待?
Maybe he thought it was the only way we'd take him seriously I guess, right?
确实有效 - 好吧 晚点再找你
Um, it's work. -All right,I'll talk to you later.
嘿 嘿
Hey. -Hey.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局的记录说明
According to the NSA,
他确实在黑雨公♥司♥工作过
your guy over at Blackrain is right.
但并不存在双面神名单
This "Janus List"--thing doesn't exist.
不过McClair他廉价出♥售♥了Ashby的档案
But McClair, he undersold Ashby's history.
原来他是冷战时期的英雄
Turns out this guy is a Cold War legend.
双重甚至三重特工身份
Double and triple agent.
但MI-6解雇他之后 就没人知道他为谁服务了
By the time MI-6 cut him loose, nobody knew which side he was playing for.
好 那些窃听装置呢?
Yeah, and those wire taps?
我们威胁将把窃听信息卖♥♥给俄♥罗♥斯♥的时候 他们交待了
They turned them over after we threatened to sell their bug to the Russians.
看看我们发现了什么
But look what we turned up.
这电♥话♥线不安全
This line isn't clean.
等有人发现这盘带子时我已经在北♥京♥了
By the time anyone reads this transcript, I'm in Beijing.
我要的是钱
I want money.
Dwayne Carter
Dwayne Carter.
对话两个小时后我们抓到他 他正打算出境
Conversation happened two hours before we busted him trying to leave the country.
最后一次我听到他们把他保护在军事基地
Last time I heard,they were keeping him at an army base for safekeeping.
我会找到他的 - 你不能自己去
So I'll track him down. -Not alone.
你开玩笑吗? 还是不相信我?
Are you kidding me? You still don't trust me?
你曾为他做掩饰
You covered for the guy.
Don自从我知道他在为中国人工作 我将他逮捕
Don, as soon as I found out he was working for the Chinese,I took him down.
无论如何 我和他在阿富汗一起度过不少难关
Whatever happened,I've logged some serious time with this guy in Afghanistan.
如果他坦白交待 也只会对我
If he's going to open up to anybody,
你们一起去
it's going to be to me. -Go with him.
Taylor Ashby
Taylor Ashby.
听说他快死了
I heard he's dying.
你怎么知道?
How'd you hear that?
你要去中国的时候 Dwayne 你给他打电♥话♥ 跟他要钱
When you tried to get to China, Dwayne,you called him, asked for money.
Ashby想回去继续做密♥码♥破译员
Ashby tried to deal himself back into the big game.
利用他在黑雨的职位开一个信息交换所
Use his position at Blackrain to become an information clearinghouse.
每次我获得让中国人紧张的重要信息
Any time I came across something the Chinese wouldn't miss,
我就会卖♥♥给他
I'd sell it off to him.
名字 窃听信息... 大多是垃圾
Names,intercepts... junk, usually.
他怎么处理?
What did he do with it?
我没问
I didn't ask.
我给他信息 他给我一袋现金
I gave him intel,he gave me brown paper bags full of cash.
他有没有跟你说过双面神名单?
He ever tell you about something called the Janus List?
在间谍这行 我们把窃取的信息 称为"样品"
In the spook business, we call what I gave you "the sample."
你想得到剩下的信息 就要跟别人一样 拿钱来
You want the rest, you got to pay for it like everybody else.
跟我的律师谈吧
Talk to my lawyers.
这是你最后一次上诉 Dwayne
You're on your last appeal, Dwayne.
如果你不合作 你最好准备你最后的晚餐
If you don't want to cooperate,you might as well place an order for your last meal.
真是简单 Granger?
That easy, is it, Granger?
你的救命恩人
A man who saves your life,
你把他关进监狱 拍拍屁♥股♥走人?
you put him in jail, walk away?
你以为他是你的朋友
You think this guy is your friend,
你得想清楚 - 够了
you can think again. -That's enough.
因为我知道的Colby Granger
'Cause the things I could tell you about squeaky clean Colby Granger--
我们看到的 我们做过的...
things we saw, things we did...
见鬼去吧 Dwayne
Screw you, Dwayne.
你可以就这么走开 Granger 但我们的事没完
You can walk away, Granger, but we're not done with each other yet.
他在浪费时间 David 我们走 - 是我救了你!
He's wasting our time,David,let's go. -I saved your life!
你的命是我给的!
I own it!
我对付过这么多人 Charlie
I face off against so many guys, Charlie.
但我看不懂这个人 眼睛里的一些东西
I don't know what it is, something about this guy,some look in his eyes.
他的想法很独特
A remarkable mind...
弄清David的行车路线
accounting for David's travel path,
通过密♥码♥告诉我们他被下毒
constructing a code to tell us he was poisoned.
真是神奇 就在他快死的时候
Amazing. While he's dying, you know?
我想他这样做事要告诉我们些事情
I think he did it to tell us something
逼迫我们相信他
that we wouldn't have believed any other way.
对 那到底是什么? 他们都说双面神名单并不存在
Yeah, so what is it? They all say that Janus List doesn't exist.
我在想他为什么要找我们
You know what I'm wondering is why us?
他知道我们的一切
He knew everything about us:
Eppes数学理论 你的棒球击球率
the Eppes Convergence,
那么...
your batting average. -So what...
嘿 Amita - 嗨 事情怎么样了?
Hey, Amita. -Hi.
你要的书都在这
How're you doing? -All of the books you asked for.
还有另外两本我非常喜欢的 弗朗西斯-培根的书
Plus another two on Francis Bacon that I really like.
Merkle-Hellman的背包算法...
Merkle-Hellman's knapsack algorithm...
我想了一下
You know, I wondered about that.
如果Ashby是个密♥码♥破译员
I mean, if Ashby was a cryptographer,
难道他会不知道Merkle-Hellman的编码 方法已经被破译了?
wouldn't he have known that Merkle-Hellman's encryption has been broken?
他想让我们来破译
He wanted us to break it.
Don 想想在桥上发生的每件事
Don, think of everything that happened on that bridge.
他做的每件事 他说的每句话
Everything he did and everything he said
在旅行收拾行李的时候
as things you would pack with you on a trip,
你只有一个承载量为30磅的背包
but you have a single knapsack that can hold only 30 pounds.
每件物品都有其价值和重量
Each item has a value and a weight to it.
你要做的是在特定重量下 选出最有利用价值的物品
Your challenge is to take the greatest value within the specified weight.
在组合数学中
In combinatorics,
我们把它叫做背包算术
we call it a "knapsack algorithm."
如果他给我们的每一个数字
So what if every number he gave us,
他所问的每个问题
every question he asked
都有其特定的用途
had a specific function?
及特定的数值
A specific value?
例如 击球率 - 对 那也就是293
Like my batting average. -Right, which was, uh,
然后他问我们
Then he asked us
炸毁这座桥需要多少炸♥弹♥ 也就是6
how many bombs it would take to take down the bridge,and that was six.
Merkle-Hellman公布时间是1978 但他说是72年
Uh-huh. -Merkle-Hellman was 1978,but he said '72. -'72.
6♥4♥棋盘四周率
6♥4♥ chess squares.
也就等于解答了问题
And the answer to the problem.
那好 然后呢?
All right, so?
西洋跳棋的跨步规则
The Straddling Checkerboard code.
他以为他会葬身于那座桥上
Man, he thought he was going to die on that bridge.
他没料到自己会在医院用到这一方法 那如果...?
He had no idea he would use it in the hospital,so what if...?
等等 看看这个
Wait, check this out.
NaomiVaughn@laledger.org
NaomiVaughn@laledger.org.
一个星期内有人五次打电♥话♥给我 说他手上有爆♥炸♥性新闻 (普利策-新闻界创业者 暗示此新闻之轰动)
Five times a week somebody calls me and tells me they have my Pulitzer story.
Taylor排名第六
Taylor was number six.
他提供了什么新闻?
And what was he offering?
对国际情报组织的曝光
An expose on international intelligence.
他认为很多情报被外界高价购买♥♥
He felt that so much work was being outsourced
这些互相竞争的双方及三方
that these multinational companies were spying
跨国企业被人监控
on two and three competing sides at the same time.
例如黑雨国际集团
Like Blackrain International.
他说他有一个间谍名单
He said he had a list of spies.
双面神名单? - 是的
The Janus List? -Yeah.
Vaughn夫人 我想请求您让我看看
Ms. Vaughn,I'm gonna ask you if I can see your notes
你手上所掌握的资料 记录或是信件什么的
and correspondence,whatever you have.
你是请求还是要求?
Ask or tell?
无论什么方式 只要能让你 情愿交出这些资料就可以
Whatever makes you feel better about handing them over.
在看什么呢 Donny?
What you got there, Donny?
哦 是MI-6档案
Oh, it's an MI-6 file.
好像一本书一样 真奇妙
It's like a book.It's amazing.
这个叫Ashby的人四次跨越柏林墙
This guy Ashby crossed the Berlin Wall four times.
被苏军情报局和苏国♥家♥安♥全♥委员会 审问过
He was interrogated by the GRU, KGB.
挺厉害 嗯?
That's something, huh?
这样的一个人用生命冒险了30年
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表