剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
maybe it was the cheating that got the g killed.
他也许是对的
Yeah, he may be right.
我下载了所有的赛马数据到笔记本上
I loaded all the race data onto my laptop,
这样就能用Roberts的运算法则
so I was able to run every pick-six winner
算出过去6个月里所有的六连冠赢家
for the past six months through roberts' algorithm.
结果呢? - 七月的暴风雪?
And? - A snowstorm in july.
对 至少在最近几个月
Right, at least for the past few months.
我是说 有五个赢家
I mean, five winners.
都是在赛马事先安排好的情况下赢的
Each of them won the pick-six when the races were fixed.
这肯定不是巧合
That's just not a coincidence.
Granger
Granger.
Charlie提供了些信息
Hey, we got something from charlie.
给你打过电♥话♥
Tried to give you a call.
哦 我听到留言了
Yeah, I got your message.
我当时在Cal Sci
I was at cal sci.
啊 Larry那里
Ah, larry.
你敢问就杀了你
You're dying to ask, aren't you?
不问了
No.
大概是不可预测性吧
I think it's the unpredictability.
我没有问哦
I didn't ask.
对 你没有问
All right, you didn't ask.
我的确觉得 你们是挺怪的一对...
I do think, uh, you're a little bit of an odd pair, but...
没错
exactly.
看到什么了吗?
What do you see?
Celia Martinez的银行帐号♥
Celia martinez' bank account.
她是Charlie找到的跟作弊有关的 六连冠赢家之一
She's one of the pi-six winners charlie linked to the cheating.
嗯
Yeah.
最后一次转帐是一笔遗产委托
The last transaction is to an estate trust.
我觉得Celia Martinez死了
I think celia martinez is dead.
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
查点东西
Just checking something.
其他六连冠赢家的社保号♥码
Social security numbers of the other pick-six winners.
对
Yeah.
Wharton死了?
Wharton is dead?
看看
Look at this.
他们都死了
They're all dead.
有两个死于服药过量 一个死于重大事故
So, you got two overdoses, a fatal hit-and-run...
还有两个 一个是淹死的 一个是摔死的
and the other two dehs were caused by drowning and a fall.
这么说5个都是非正常死亡?
So all five deaths were accidental?
都有什么异常?
What are the odds of that?
五个死者都是六连冠赢家
Do about the same as all five winning the pick-six.
把这些都看作是他杀 嗯?
All right, so let's look at 'em as homicideS. Right?
我去验尸官那看看
All right, I'll get into it with the medical examiner.
这一定跟Tabakian有关系
Tabakian's got to be behind this.
我们刚把他和钱联♥系♥起来
Well, then, we just connect him to the money.
或者说我们刚刚锁定他
Or we just go pick him up.
上一次怀疑他 他杀了我的证人
Last time we were this close, he killed my witness.
尽管早获得了情报 但证人死了
We tip our hand early, we only add to the body count.
谢谢你让我借用浴室 Alan
Thanks again for the use of the tub, alan.
我没说任何时候都欢迎你
I'd say anytime, but you might think I meant it.
我保证不会常来
No, no, I promise i won't make it a bit.
我开玩笑的 Larry
I was kidding, larry.
随时欢迎你来
You know you're always welcome. Anytime.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果你厌倦了到处飘荡的生活
By the way, if you get tired of that nomadic lifestyle of yours,
我还有些楼♥盘♥的宣传册
I, um, I do happen to have some, uh, brochures of a condo development.
那些可是很棒的房♥产
They're really great properti.
前些时候我还打算自己买♥♥一套
While back, I was thinking of taking one myself.
你说起这个我就觉得好笑
It's so funny you're even mentioning this.
哦 为什么?
Oh, really. How so?
因为我最近一直在反思自己关于
Because lately, I have been rethinking some of my earlier assumptions with regards to,
单纯脑力工作的假设
you know, pure intellectual endeavor.
啊
Ah.
你是说 成熟的女人不能接受 在车后座亲热?
Oh, you figured out that grown women won't make out in the backseats of cars, huh?
不知道 我只是觉得自己或许错过了...
I don't ow, I just think I may have lost
真实生活中重要的一部分
touch with certain important aspects of life in the real world.
还有...我的车
Plus... my car.
没有后座
No backseat.
我去给你拿本楼♥盘♥宣传册吧
Let me get you one of those brochures.
五个受害者的帐户都是用 银行开出的支票清户的
All five victims cleared out their accounts with a cashier's check.
这些支票都在阿塞拜疆和亚美尼亚兑了现
The checks were cashed at banks overseas in azerbaijan and armenia.
看来帐户还在?
Ugh, so I'm guessi the accounts went nowhere?
钱却不知去向
Ah, the money is a dead end.
五个受害者 不同地区 不同人种
We have five victims from five different neighborhoods and five different ethnities.
除了Tabakian
There's no common denominator.
没有其他共同点
Except tabakian.
他找到了他们 我们得查出是怎么找到的
He found them; we just got to figure out how.
也许...是雇佣关系 和工作有关
Maybe... it's an employment thing, a work connection.
Raymond Wharton根本没工作
Raymond wharton didn't even have a job.
Celia Martinez也没有
Neither did celia martinez.
对 失业办
That's it, the unemployment office.
离我们就两个街区
It's two blocksway.
走过去更快
It's quicker to walk.
Don问我能不能把6个六连冠赢家 和Tabakian联♥系♥起来
hey, so don asked me if I could connect the pick-six winners to tabakian,
但我现在还没有足够的数据
but so far, we don't ve enough data,
如果要用计算法则得出来结论 就需要更多我们没有的信息
and any data- mining algorithm may require way more information than we already have,
这就像是...
so it's like...
Larry
larry.
在
Yeah.
你听见我说的话了么?
How much did you hear of what I just said?
你没有足够的数据 把人和计算系统联♥系♥起来
You don't have enough data to connect the people to your mob boss.
没错
Exactly
那就集中研究已有的数据
so concentrate on the data you do have
也许可以通过赌注把他们联♥系♥起来
and maybe there's a way to connect them through their bets.
Larry 你真...聪明
Larry, that'S... brilliant.
我有条理么?
What is it with me and structure?
你有没有觉得我过于有条理?
Do you find me overly structured?
我不知道 为什么问我?
I don't kn-- why are you asking me?
别忽悠我了 快回答我的问题
Just humor me here, just answer this questN.
一方面来说 你没有家
Well, on the one hand, you don't have a home
另一方面来说 你吃东西非常单调
and on the other, you eat monochromatically.
你记得我本科的时候 在你的量子物理课上么?
Look, do you remember when I was an undergraduate in your quantum physics class?
当然 怎么可能忘得了
Yes, how could I ever forget?
那堂课是我第一次
That class was the first place
知道量子力学和广义相对论间的悖论
that I learned about the paradoxes between quantum mechics and general relativity.
而我们现在仍在研究这一学说
Yeah, and we're still in search of a theory
通过重力统一解释两者
to unify the two in a single explanation of gravity.
你说这个干什么?
But w-where were you headed with this?
但没有统一理论来诠释Larry Fleinhardt
There's no unifying theory for larry fleinhardt.
而Megan 很可能就是...
And I think megan could very well be...
属于你自己的重力
your own private gravity.
我找到了五个受害者的档案记录
I have records for all five of them,
但他们去的是不同的职介所
but theyll went to different job centers.
你这能查出他们的信息吗?
Can you access that information from here?
当然
Sure.
所有的资料都联网了
Everything's linked.
我可以列出一张他们面试过公♥司♥的清单
I can pull up a li of companies that each of them interviewed with.
可以倒回去看看吗?
Wait, can you scroll back up for a second?
看到什么了吗?
Do you see something?
没错
Yeah.
看这里
Take a look at this.
他们都去马场面试了
They all interviewed at the racetrack
能查出来他们在那都和谁谈过话吗?
can you see who they talked to there?
这个只有原始文件上才会有
Uh, that sort of thing would only be in the original files.
那就看看原始文件吧
So, let's look at the original files.
申请看原始文件需要五个工作日
It takes five business days to process a request.
嘿 - 你去哪了?
Hey, all rig, so... where you been?
别急别急 我们已经尽快赶来了
Hold on, hold on, we got here as fast as we could.
放松
Just relax.
怎么了? - 没有足够的数据
What's going on? - Look, there wasn't enou data.
Larry说"用其他的数据" 我就说"用其他的数据?"
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表