剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
得在他受到胁迫的情况下观察
You have to watch him when he's under duress.
然后我就可以看出他的"秘密小动作"
And then I can see his tell.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
你能给我一些监视设备吗?
Can you help me with some surveillance equipment?
不行
No.
接到你的消息了
Got your message.
你说有发现了
You said you had something.
DNA测试的结果
From the DNA tests.
我从包上发现了三个不同的样本
I found three different specimens on the bag.
跟你朋友的棉签作了比较
Compared them against your friend's swab.
Ben不符合
Ben's not a match.
的确是有人把包放到他的柜子里的
Somebody did plant that bag in his locker.
物证说明他讲的是实话
Physical evidence says he's telling the truth.
我欠你个人情 Claudia
I owe you one, Claudia.
David 如果Ben Ellis没有杀人
David, if Ben Ellis didn't kill those two fighters,
是谁杀的?
who did?
他们为什么要陷害他?
And why would they frame him?
好吧 如果
All right, so ...
Ben Ellis是清白的
so if Ellis is in the clear...
我们又回到最开始了
Oh, that'll bring us right back to square one.
是谁杀了他们?
Who killed these guys?
也许有人反对这项运动的暴♥力♥
Maybe somebody who, uh, opposes to the violence of the sport.
不过Charlie似乎认为动机 应该和排名有关
Yeah, but Charlie seemed to think that the motives had something to do with the rankings.
Ben不是还提到其他的拳手吗?
Didn't Ben say something about the other fighters?
Tallridge
Tallridge.
不过我查过了
Yeah, but I checked into that; he was fighting
Lopez死时他在日本比赛
in Japan at the time that Lopez was killed.
是个不错的不在现场的证据
He's got a good alibi.
如果是跟全力搏击联盟自身有关呢?
What if this is just about the All-Out Fighting League itself?
怎么 竞争对手的攻击?
So, what, like an attack from a competitor?
也许有人和Alston有仇 -我们得再和他谈谈
Or someone who has a grudge against Alston. Yeah, let's talk to him again.
我们得仔细查查他的生意
We'll take a closer look at his business.
看看他的竞争对手可能关注的地方
You know, find out what his competitors might be worried about.
我们认为有人以你的拳手为袭击目标
We think someone might be targeting your fighters
最终目标是你
as a way of getting at you.
我?我不明白
Me? I don't understand.
这些谋杀案可无助于你净化这项运动的努力
These murders don't exactly help your efforts to clean up the sport.
这么问吧
Let me ask you this, is there anyone
有谁想破坏你的事业?
who might wanna sabotage your business?
拳击 棒球 篮球
Boxing, baseball, basketball.
我们是这个国家里发展最快的运动
Our ratings make us the fastest-growing sport in the country.
那私人方面呢?
Yeah, what about you personally?
有人威胁你吗?
Any threats against you?
没有
No. I'd like
我想看看你的投资者的名单
to take a look at a list of your investors
如果可以的话
if that's all right.
我不觉得那会有帮助
I don't see how that'll help.
Alston先生 如果你不是目标
Mr. Alston, if you're not the target,
那么很可能是从事你这盘生意的其他人
then quite possibly somebody else involved in your business--they might be.
你是Sinclair?
You're Sinclair, right?
是的
Yeah.
洛杉矶警局的一个侦探昨天来找我
A detective from LAPD came to see me yesterday.
他跟我说了你和Ben Ellis之间的事
He told me about you and Ben Ellis.
那不是重点
I don't think that's the issue.
我觉得那至关重要
Oh, I think it's right on point.
我明白义气
I understand loyalty.
真的
I do.
但你不能因为逮捕朋友而感到不爽
But you're not gonna jeopardize my business
就来破坏我的事业
because you're unhappy about arresting your friend.
好吧 你说的不错
Yeah, well, I mean that's a nice little speech,
但我还是要看那些记录
but I wanna see those records.
如果你们有更详细的证据 我会乐意合作
I'll happy to cooperate with you when you have something specific.
你最好现在就和我们合作
Well, you better cooperate now,
或者我去申请一张传票
or I'm gonna get myself a subpoena.
我要看一下你的...
I'm gonna take a look at your...
好吧 我会满足你的要求
Fine. Fine. Fine. I'll get you what you need.
也许你该知道
And you might wanna know that if it weren't
如果你的朋友不是被关押
for the fact that he was in custody,
和Bainsworth比赛的就是他了
your friend Ellis-- he'd had a shot against Bainsworth.
他是预选赛的下一个候补
He was next in line for the qualifier.
保持联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
嘿
Hey.
不用谢
You're welcome.
说什么呢?
Excuse me?
你以为是谁救你出来的?
Who do you think got you out of here?
真不知道我为什么还要跑这一趟
I don't even know why I bother coming down here, man.
也许你想补偿我
Maybe you trying to make some sort of amends.
补偿?
Make amends?
我在少年管教所待了两年
Look, I was in that youth facility for two years.
说到点子上了
Finally get something straight, man.
当时把你关起来无疑是个最佳的选择
Locking you up back then is one of the best things they could have done for you. Look,
我知道你已经把在Bronx的过去抛开
I know you put the Bronx in your rear-view,
不过我还是想知道我最好的朋友
but I would have thought my best friend, the guy I knew
为什么一次也没有来看我
would have come to see me at least once.
哪怕问问那晚发生了什么也好 -发生了什么?
Just to find out what happened that night. What happened?
老兄 同样的事 你是一而再 再而三
You did the same thing, man,I seen you do a hundred times.
我不用问都知道
I know what happened.
你知道是Earl先找上那家伙的
You know that Earl step to that guy.
因为你知道究竟发生了什么事
'Cause you know what happened.
你是说E挑起事端的?
You're saying that E started that fight?
E一辈子也没主动打过架
E never started a fight in his entire life.
那家伙调戏E的女朋友
That guy was messing with E's girl.
E想把他赶走
E tried to back him off.
那家伙就来硬的
That guy came back hard.
恐怕E根本就没看到有人掏枪
I don't think E even saw the gun coming.
但我看到了
But I did.
你怎么都没说过?
Why didn't you tell anybody?
律师说如果我说实情 声称自己是正当防卫
Lawyer said if I told my side, claimed self-defense,
我可能要坐20年
I'd do 20 years.
等等 等等
Wait. Hold on. Wait. Hold on.
我不知道怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
你也不在
You weren't there.
一人做事一人当
What's done is done.
从不 从不
Never. Never.
什么?
Say what?
你之前问我 有没有见你临阵退缩过
You asked me before, I ever seen you back down from a fight.
我的回答是从不
Answer to the question is never.
你搭档说的那些排名
What your partner said earlier about the rankings.
你应该知道 其实不是那样
You oughta know, it doesn't work that way.
排名 也很重要
I mean, the rankings, they matter, yeah,
但到最后
but at the end of the day,
谁去比赛 还是Larry Alston说了算
it's Larry Alston who decides who gets to fight.
Charlie
Charlie.
嘿 过来看
Hey, check this out.
发现什么了?
What do you got?
这是什么怪味?
What is that smell?
这一段时间你得努力适应了
You get used to it after a while.
恐怕办不到
I don't think so. No.
来看 这就是他
Okay, so there he is, all right.Okay, so there he is, all right.
这就是Stanley Novich教授
Now this is Professor Stanley Novich,
这里是他实验室的门原来所在的地方
and this is where the door to his lab used to be.
"原来"是什么意思?
What do you mean, "used to be"?
我叫我爸的一个承包商朋友 昨晚带了些工人过去
I had one of my dad's contractor friends bring
把他的门口糊了起来
They dry-walled his doorway.
刷上和墙一样的颜色
Then painted it to match the wall.
你让他的办公室一夜之间消失了
Ah, you made his office
是啊 仔细看
Yeah, well, now watch. Oh.
看什么?
See that?
应该马上就能看到了
That could be it right there.
应该看到什么?
That could be what?
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表