剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
我们知道了Stone喜欢的音乐
So we know what kind of music Stone likes.
不 我们也知道了他们用的什么播客
No, we know what kind of podcasts the guy makes.
播客? -他就这样和
Podcasting? That's how he communicates
他的信徒联♥系♥
with his followers.
Charlie 我们来听听
Charlie, let's hear it.
好的 Stone在电脑上录音
Okay, so Stone records a message on his computer,
然后上传到播客网站
then uploads it to a podcasting web site,
然后他的信徒
and his followers use
用特别用户名找到他
a unique identifier to find it-- the name.
这就是名字
And this... is the name
Abner Stone的播客
of Abner Stone's podcasts.
没有代码 就没人知道?
Okay, and no one can find it without this code?
我们不但知道
Right, and from this, we can not only hear
他所说的
what he's been saying...
你私下干的坏事
STONE: For what you do in secret
我会公开惩罚你
I will punish you openly.
但我们可以反查
...but we can backtrack to find out
找出上传地点
where he uploaded his rants.
你是说通过ISP?
What, you mean through an ISP?
不 在现实中找到他
No, to his physical address in real time and space.
那还是要ISP记录
Also get into the ISP records.
他跑掉了又有什么用呢?
What good is that gonna do us if he's gone?
我们可以监控他下次播音
We can monitor for his next podcast.
不 我们需要快速的行动
No, no, no. We need something faster.
他们亵渎神殿的话 他们会受惩罚
STONE: As they tear up the kingdom of heaven, so shall they be torn.
听着 我是说
Well, look. I mean,
如果他去过那里
if he's hidden there once,
也许还会去的
maybe he'll hide there again.
好的 我们继续查
Hey, all right, we'll
但这家伙偷了三辆车
check it out, but the guy stole three cars,
他想要
all right? I mean, he's trying
冲破路障
to get through roadblocks.
不反抗的人
STONE: ...who doesn't fight back, they shall be put
就会被处死
to death on this earth.
哦 天啊
COLBY: Aww, man.
FBI专车可不适合走这种路
FBI sedans are not made for this.
Stone去年8月在附近广播
Stone podcast from somewhere back here last August.
似乎没有路了
Well, looks like we're about to run out of road.
在那儿 在那儿
Here we go, here we go.
我保佑你 保佑这地区
STONE: I have blessed you and blessed this place.
上帝保佑你 保佑这地区
The Lord has blessed you and blessed this place.
带上所有的妻子去Coyote路10578号♥
You shall gather with your wives at 10578 Coyote Road,
那会被保佑 并且得救
there to be blessed and be saved...
Don
Don!
最后一次广播
On his latest podcast,
Stone要召见信徒
Stone asked for his followers to meet him.
在加拿大吗?
Where, in Canada?
不 就在上传声音的地方
No, at the address where he uploaded.
Rachel 你看到车了吗?
Rachel, you see any vehicles?
还没有发现
Nothing back here.
Richardson
Richardson.
没有发现
We got nothing.
Coyote路10578号♥有枪击
We got gunfire at 10578 Coyote Road.
她发现枪手了
She's got a visual on the shooter.
Rachel受伤了 探员受伤了
Rachel's down. We got an agent down!
探员受伤了
Agent down!
Rachel 你没事吧?
Rachel, are you okay?
快回去
Go back!
有人受伤了 多处枪击
We got an agent down, multiple gunshots fired.
立即派救护队和支援
We need backup and a medic ASAP.
Colby 我们到了
All right, Colby, we're here.
她在哪儿? -她在我和房♥子之间
Where is she? She's right between me
处于射击范围
and the house, in the middle of the kill zone.
有多少人? -不知道
How many? Don't know.
有很多枪手
There's multiple shooters. They have
很多枪 -好的
automatic weapons. All right.
我们马上就来 坚持住
We're coming to get you. Hang tight.
伙计们 行动
Let's go guys. Come on. Let's go. Let's go. Let's go.
这国家所谓的
What has happened
宗教信仰如何解释?
to religious freedom in this country?
我们是私立的 和平的基♥督♥组织
We are a private, peace-loving group of Christians,
再次被多事的
attacked again by an over-reaching
偏执的政♥府♥袭击
and paranoid government.
我们被迫捍卫自身和信仰
We're forced to defend ourselves and our beliefs.
我们按照上帝所言行事
STONE: We live according to the laws
申命记21章第15节
of God's word, Deuteronomy 21:15:
对充满污垢的国度
"To the nation of the unclean...
我妈妈在那儿吗?
Is my mom in there?
我鄙视你 -我不知道
...I defy you." Uh, I don't know.
你们应该等着
You guys are supposed to be
社会工作人员来
waiting inside for the social worker.
听着 Abner Stone用手♥机♥
Listen, I have Abner Stone on his cell phone
向媒体宣读信息
from inside the farmhouse talking to the media.
马上切断通话
I need that line cut off.
我要毁掉你的神殿
"I will demolish your high places."
如果我不跑的话
If I hadn't run away, none of this
这些就不会发生了
would have happened.
嘿
Hey.
听着 这不是你的错
Listen to me. This is not your fault.
那家伙是疯子
That man is sick,
你不该为此负责
and you are not responsible for any of this.
我要毁掉你的城市
STONE: "I will lay waste to your cities, so your very enemies
你的敌人会惊讶于
"who come to live there
那满地的废墟
will stand aghast at the sight of it."
好的 准备行动
All right, PD, we're about to move. Bring it on.
收到 Don 我们掩护
Copy that, Don. We'll lay down covering fire on your motion.
好吧,我们走,前进
All right, let's go, boys-- move! Straight!
先知 他们来了
Prophet, here they come.
保持阵形
往左 往左
Go left! Go left! Left!
快点 快点
Let's go! Let's go.
你没事吧? -是的
You all right? Yeah.
继续往前
Forward! Go!
往左 往左
Left! Left!
好的 停下
All right, hold!
你怎么样 Rachel?
How you doing, Rachel?
我没事
All right.
准备好了?
Ready?
好了
Got it.
往后退 往后
Straight back. Straight back!
保持姿势
Nice and easy now.
探员安全了
The agents are clear.
Abner Stone
DON: Abner Stone!
我是Don Eppes探员 FBI
This is Agent Don Eppes with the FBI!
你被包围了
You are completely surrounded.
我们可以和平解决
We'd like to resolve this peacefully.
我拿电♥话♥线给你
I'm going to send a phone line out to you.
William
William...
恶魔给我们搭电♥话♥线呢
The devil is running us a phone line.
他们开枪了
DON: We're taking rounds here, we're taking rounds.
退后 退后
Back up, guys! Back up!
快退后
Let's go. Get 'em on back.
准备就位
Get in position.
收到
Copy that.
Don 催泪瓦斯准备好了
Don, we've got tear gas set.
可以从侧面射穿窗户
They got a clear shot through a side window.
不 不能使用催泪瓦斯
No, no, no. I don't want tear gas.
不 我们得进去
WILLONS: No, we gotta go in there.
你不知道他会对那些人干什么
You have no idea what he's gonna do to those people.
Rachel 你得去医院 -不 我哪儿也不去
Rachel, hold on a second. You gotta go to the hospital. No, I'm not going anywhere.
听着 我知道 -我的肩膀没事
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表