剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
他们在这里做什么
Wonder what they were doing in this area.
为了新车
New car.
那是他们从车行偷的保时捷
That's the Porsche they stole from the car dealership.
一晚偷两辆车?
Two in one night?
也许他们不喜欢车饰
Maybe they didn't like the upholstery.
保险杠上有血
Blood on the bumper.
两辆车 两具尸体
Two cars, two dead bodies.
没有抢劫 没有作诗
No robbery, no poem.
Reeves是对的 情况有变
Reeves is right-- something's changing.
Hoyle和Winters现在开一辆
Hoyle and Winters have now switched
1972 Trans Am汽车 车牌3X722H2
to a 1972 Trans Am, license plate 3X722H2.
已清楚车辆的详情
(knock at door)
一小时后再来
Come back in an hour.
嘿 你知道你在和谁说话吗?
Hey, do you know who you're playing with?
你知道你踩着什么了吗?
Do you know what you're standing in?
91号♥辛烷
91 octane.
我认识个在实验室
I knew a guy
点烟的家伙
lit a cigarette in a lab.
他现在还在医院里
He's still in the burn ward.
快开门
Open the door.
跪下 快跪下
On your knees! Get on your knees!
我没做坏事 -当然有了
No trouble, lady. Sure there is, man.
就是你这样的人害了小孩
People like you screwing up kids,
别人的孩子
someone's children.
就在这儿 如她所说
It's here, just like she said.
什么?
What?
我们好像忘了什么
Feels like we forgot something.
不 Cris 快走吧
No, Cris, come on. Let's just go.
你爱我吗?
You love me or not?
我当然爱你
Of course I love you.
快走
Go.
目击者看见一个白人男子
Witnesses saw a male white
和一个白人女子开着Trans Am车离开
and female white flee the scene in a Trans Am.
9号♥工作靴
Size-nine workboots.
看到鞋底的星状磨痕了吗?
See the star-shaped scuff on the insole?
Buck在Kansas和Missouri之间开始穿的
Buck picked that up between Kansas and Missouri.
知道吗 制毒作坊
You know, meth labs like to use
让吸毒者来干活
users as workers
因为可以以毒品为报酬
'cause they can pay them in product.
你认为Lydia Campos曾在这里工作
Lydia Campos-- you figure she worked here
告诉了他们地址? -是的
gave them the setup? Right.
他们应该在这里弄到了5万到10万的现金
They got to have $50, $100 Gs in cash
要是卖♥♥了毒品 他们手里的钱还会翻倍
around here, double that in product.
他们以前可从不为钱而下手
It's never been about the money before.
是的 但是Crystal因贩毒被捕
Yeah, but drugs are what got Crystal arrested
并且被遣送回家
and sent back home.
也许这只是象征性的
Maybe this was symbolic
或者是为了复仇
or retributive.
或者是为了手榴弹
Or it's all about grenades.
嘿 我这里找到一堆武器 伙计们
Hey, I got a whole cache of weapons up here, guys.
我的嘴上
Do I, do I have something on my...
有什么东西吗?
on the side of my mouth?
我要搬出去了
I'm moving out.
好吧
Okay.
我是说 现在是买♥♥♥房♥♥的好时候
What I mean is, it's a good time to buy,
并且这和你没有关系
and, no, it has nothing to do with you.
我喜欢和你住在一起
I like living with you.
这是我想一个人住住
It's just that I'd like to try living by myself.
好的 我可以理解
Yeah, no, okay, I can, I-I can see that.
你能理解? -是的
You can? Yeah.
你已经有多久没有一个人住过了 50年?
Well, you haven't lived alone in, what, 50 years?
40年 -好的
Forty. Okay.
一个数学天才怎么会不知道他父亲的年龄?
How can a math genius not know how old his father is?
我肯定会想你的
Of course I'm going to miss you.
好的 我不是说
Well, I mean, its not like
我要搬出城还是什么的
I'm moving out of the city or anything.
我们随时可以见面
I mean, uh, we're going to see each other all the time.
看看吧 这真是很不错
Look at this, this is pretty, pretty nice, you know.
有游泳池和网球场
You got a swimming pool and a tennis court.
你要打网球?
You going to play tennis?
你肯定你可以接受吗?
Are you sure you're all right with this?
是的 当然了
Yeah, sure. Sure, I'm sure.
我为什么会接受不了呢?
Why would I not be all right, right?
只是你看上去比我想象的
It's just that you seem a little bit more all right
要平静多了
than I would expect.
没事 去尽情享受吧
No, go, go, uh, sow your wild oats.
好吗?
Right?
哦 神秘的小点啊
Ah, the elusive mystery dot.
是大点
Point.
我仍然不明白
And the reason I found it
为什么会想到这个点
is still eluding me.
知道吗 Otto Loewi花了17年
Yeah, you know, Otto Loewi spent 17 years searching
来研究神经动量靠化学来传递的
for proof that nervous
种种证据
impulses are chemically transmitted?
某天晚上他梦到了
It came to him one night in a dream.
他把它写了下来 但第二天
And he wrote it down, but the next morning,
他醒来的时候 却不知道自己写的什么
he woke up, he couldn't read his own handwriting.
幸运的是 第二个晚上
Now fortunately,
他做了相同的梦
he had the same dream the next night.
Otto Loewi真是幸运
Good for Otto Loewi.
我又能说什么 我父亲要搬出去了
What do you want me to say-- my Dad is moving out.
你知道吗?
You know that?
是的 -他要搬到那些
Yeah. He's moving into one of those
单身的公♥寓♥ 知道吗?
singles, you know, bachelor... you knew?
是的 他很在乎你的反应
Yeah. He was concerned about how you'd react.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why, you know.
如果他想这样做的话 我想让他快乐
If this is something he wants to do, I want him to be happy.
懂吗?
You know?
这很奇怪 不到一天时间
Granted, it is weird; it seems like
我就失去了一个室友
in less than 24 hours, I lost a housemate
同时有了个女朋友
and kind of gained a girlfriend.
女朋友?
Girlfriend?
等等 我知道Amita接受了Cal Sci的邀请
Wait, I knew that Amita had accepted the job at Cal Sci,
但是 -如果她是为我留下来呢?
but... What if she stayed here for me?
我不知道 我对女人的物理性
I don't know. I'm not one to, you know,
可不是那么了解
interpret the innermost workings of the female psyche,
但是女朋友?
but girlfriend?
我是说 我很高兴
I mean, I'm happy,
但是
but, uh... but...
但是什么?
But what?
这意味着责任
It's a lot of responsibility.
知道吗? -是的
You know? Sure.
如果我们不能成对呢?
What if we don't work out?
实际上 我们只有几次约会
You know, we've only been on a few dates, really.
万一她放弃了那工作
What if she gave up this job for--
天啊 万一她想搬来和我住
Oh, my God, what if she wants to move into my house
加上现在我父亲要离开?
now that my Dad is gone?
你有点胡言乱语了
You're getting a little ahead of yourself here, aren't you?
好吧 但是
Well, but still...
听到了 你说了但是 但是什么
Now, see, there's "still." Still, still what?
可能是最难的情况
This could be the old saw.
你追她直到她俘获你
You chased her till she caught you.
我是追了
I chased.
这么说这张地图讲了个故事
So really this map is telling us a story.
是两个人横穿美国
It's the story of two people traveling across the country,
到处作案的故事
committing crimes.
但是这并非全部
But that's only half the story.
懂了吗?
You see,
这就像我们观察天空中的飞机
it's like as if we're looking at a plane
它不停地翻滚
flying across the sky banking and spinning.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表