剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
我发过誓 决不让他接触到我的生活
I swore I would never let my lifetouch him.
这样他会有机会成为更好的人
That he'd have a chance to be something better.
几个月之前
A few months ago,
他告诉我他想送报纸
he tells me he wants a paper route so,
这样他就可以成为一个生意人 像我一样
so he could be a businessman, just like me.
我知道他指的都是好的一面
I know that he meant it in all the right ways,
因为我只让他看到我的这一面
because that's the only part of me I ever let him see.
当你九岁的时候 你的爸爸应该是
When you're nine years old, your dad should be...
无所不能
Superman.
是的
Yeah.
你能想到谁有可能这么做吗?
You have any idea who might have done this?
你是说 我有仇敌吗?
You mean, do I got enemies?
是的
Yeah...
城里的每个帮派 半数的唱片公♥司♥
every gang in town, half the record companies,
还有所有想快速致富的人
anybody else out there who's trying to get rich fast.
你在找一个嫌疑犯
You're looking for a suspect,
找一本嫌犯记录册 挑一页
pick up your mug book and pick a page.
好的 我们有电♥话♥了
Okay. We're ringing.
等一下 人呢?
Hold on. Guys?
我远程下载了一个exploit到
I remotely downloaded the exploit onto the cell phone
你给我号♥码的手♥机♥上 一旦通话开始
number you gave me, once the call starts,
我就能找出哪一台服务器传送出
I should be able to find which server is sending out
另一端的通话
the other ha of the conversation.
开始吧 Granger
Go ahead, Granger.
我要和Jo说话
I want to talk to Jo.
在听这个电♥话♥的FBI叫什么名字?
What's the name of the FBI who's listening on the phone?
只有我
It's just me.
FBI总会派个家伙在旁边听的
There's always an FBI dude listening in.
你叫什么名字 FBI?
What's your name, FBI?
Granger
Granger.
FBI办绑♥架♥案的成功率是多少 Granger?
What's the FBI's success rate in kidnappings, Granger?
据我所知是86%
86% is what I read.
嘿 Che?
Hey, Che?
你愿意冒那14%的风险 不怕你儿子丧命?
You willing to risk 14% on your boy's life?
要么他活着回来 要么我发誓
He comes back alive, or I swear...
当你走出街头 你就不再恐惧了
You stopped being scary when you came up off the streets,
Stone Ladron
Stone Ladron.
现金放在黑色包里
Cash in a black bag.
Disney大厅前面有付费电♥话♥
Pay phone in front of Disney Hall.
30分钟
30 minutes.
电♥话♥会响三次
The phone rings three times,
如果没人接 你儿子死定了
someone doesn't answer, the boy dies.
比赛开始了
Game on.
接下来不管发生什么
Whatever happens next,
我们都得需要320万美元
we need that 3.2 million, don't we.
那让我们有更大的选择余地
It'll give us more options, yeah.
我知道有一些银行提供这样的现金
I got a list of banks with that kind of cash...
我不需要银行
I don't need a bank.
只要打一个电♥话♥ 别问我是打给谁
Just a phone call, and don't ask me who to.
Amita 那个电♥话♥追踪得怎么样?
Amita, how you doing on that trace?
我的程序追踪那个VoIP电♥话♥到
My program followed the VoIP call back
一个网络服务供应商的地址 我正在查
to an ISP address, I'm checking on it.
是一个市区的图书馆
It's a downtown library.
他用的是一个公共的站点
He's using a public hotspot.
David? -我们在路上了 这就去
David...? We're on our way. Let's go.
好的 我叫Liz改变路线和你在那儿会合
Okay, I'm going to reroute Liz to meet you there now.
David Sinclair跟了你
David Sinclair's been with you for...
三年
Uh, three years.
嗯 -我想说
Uh-huh. I mean,
我甚至没想到他能坚持下来
I didn't even think he was going to make it.
在局里?
With the Bureau?
不 和我一起
No, with me.
他以前是空军战略司令部的 -嗯
He was the SAC's guy. Mmm.
分♥裂♥性忠诚
Split loyalties.
是的 我看错他了
Yeah, well, I was wrong about him.
每星期有两三次我会让他掩护我
Look, I give that guy my back two, three times a week,
而且我都不会犹豫
and I don't think twice about it, you know?
没有什么我不能叫他做的
There's nothing I can't ask him to do.
在我确定一切安全之前 任何人不要进出
All right, no one in or out until I give the all-clear.
但如果我喊叫 你们就赶快进来
If I yell, though, you guys come in fast, okay?
请不要用手♥机♥
No phone calls. Please.
你们这些人怎么回事?
What is it with you people?
我们这些人?
Us people?
我刚把一个人从这儿赶出去
I just chased somebody else out of here.
他们在手提电脑上听音乐已经够糟糕的了
I mean, it is bad enough when they listen to music on their laptops,
他们现在还坐在那儿谈起话来了
but now they sit there and they talk to them.
你觉得Sinclair怎么看你的?
How do you think Sinclair feels about you?
我是他的头 而且 我很在行
I'm his boss, you know, and... I'm good at it.
你说的是你自己 他怎么想?
You're telling me what you think; what does he think?
也许他认为我对他很强硬
Well, I mean, he probably thinks I'm tough on him.
不过他明白这只是工作
But, you know, he knows it's about the work.
当你强硬的时候 他什么反应
How does he handle it, when you're tough.
哦 他还行
Oh, he's all right.
他能处理好 不放在心上
I mean, he deals with it, he puts it away.
那你放在心上了吗?
And where do you put it?
我不懂 我们是在谈他还是谈我?
I don't understand-- are we talking about him or me?
我们不只是谈论一件事情
We're never just talking about one thing.
图书管♥理♥员♥说是男性 西班牙裔
Librarian describes him as a Male, Hispanic,
40多岁 黑色卷发
40's, black, curly hair,
大概170磅
about 170 pounds.
在一米七二到一米七五之间
Between fiv-eight and five-nine.
就差五分钟没抓到他
We missed him by five minutes.
好的 我现在派一个肖像素描专家过去
Okay, I'm going to send a sketch artist over there now.
你有没有调查Jo的保镖的背景?
Have you pulled background checks on Jo's bodyguards yet?
查过了 洛杉矶警局是对的
Yeah, and LAPD was right.
Rico Orojos和Carlos Lalo
Rico Orojos and Carlos Lalo are
都是18街Mexicali的成员
both 18 Street Mexicali.
都有一大堆犯罪记录
They both have really long rap sheets.
但是Che Lobo用的人里 三分之二都是这样
But you know, so does two-thirds of Che Lobo's people.
在他们身上有什么发现?
Did you find something on them?
我有点好奇为什么绑匪知道
I was kind of wondering how the kidnappers knew
Orojos的手♥机♥也是加入Webline服务的
that Orojos' cell phone was on this Webline service.
嘿 David
Uh, hey, David.
我们刚要提到这个问题
We were about to raise that very point.
当你打一个VoIP电♥话♥
When you make a VoIP call
给一个传统的电♥话♥号♥码时 你得付费
to a traditional phone number, you have to pay a fee...
就包含了一个可以追踪的转账 通常是信♥用♥卡♥
Right, which involves a traceable transaction, usually a credit card.
我们之所以不能追踪这些电♥话♥
The reason we couldn't trace these calls,
至少不能用传统手段 是因为
at least by traditional means, was
Orojos的手♥机♥也是一个VoIP的客户
that Orojos' cell phone was a VoIP client as well,
但必须安装一个特殊的软件
requiring the installation of special software.
绑匪是预先知道这一点的
Which the kidnappers would have known beforehand.
我对Webline进行了一次检查
I ran a check through Webline...
这至少违反了两到三项通讯法案
Which must violate two or three telecommunications laws...
Rico Orojos直到上周
Rico Orojos didn't download
才把那个软件下载到手♥机♥上
the software onto his cell phone until last week.
就说他知道会有这个电♥话♥
Which means he was expecting that call.
也就是说 -我明白了 David
Which means... I know what that means. David.
正去医院路上 和Orojos好好谈谈
On our way to the hospital to have a hard talk with Orojos.
我们走
Let's go.
如果你让SID小组进来的话 进展会快很多
This'll go a lot faster if you let the SID team in here.
一个FBI在这儿就够糟糕的了
It's bad enough having one Fed in here,
搜查我的人的东西
going through my boys' things,
找的还是不该有的东西
looking for dirt.
是在想办法怎么把你儿子找回来
Looking for a way to get your son home.
如果你发现什么呢
What if you find something,
也许是一些大♥麻♥ 也许是一把枪
maybe some weed, maybe a gun.
也许我会吃惊得晕过去
Well, I'll probably faint from the surprise.
Rico不可能沾上这些东西的
There's no way that Rico's involved in this.
不可能?
No?
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表